Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Daughter:not Eating, Has Fever But Playful As Ever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daughter:not Eating, Has Fever But Playful As Ever (258 Views)

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter:not Eating, Has Fever But Playful As Ever by hero2000: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please, what can you say about this condition of my daughter. She has not been eating for 4days now. We force her to eating eat. She rejects her favourite food-bread(she can eat bread for Africa!); also rejects dodo,noodles,meat, cake, biscuits,golden morn. She has fever. But she is as playful and ever. Not one sign of sickness except loss of appetite and fever.

What can you say is up with her?
Thank you.
Re: My Daughter:not Eating, Has Fever But Playful As Ever by chatinent: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Just keep up with giving her treatment.

Your beautiful one is a strong one.
Re: My Daughter:not Eating, Has Fever But Playful As Ever by yomi007k(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is the best time to take her to the hospital and not when it gets worse.

My 2 cents.
Re: My Daughter:not Eating, Has Fever But Playful As Ever by dollytino4real(f): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
how long have u deworm her? try and deworm her first
Re: My Daughter:not Eating, Has Fever But Playful As Ever by chiemmanuel(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Go get a thermometer to get an accurate temperature reading
Re: My Daughter:not Eating, Has Fever But Playful As Ever by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
hero2000:
Please, what can you say about this condition of my daughter. She has not been eating for 4days now. We force her to eating eat. She rejects her favourite food-bread(she can eat bread for Africa!); also rejects dodo,noodles,meat, cake, biscuits,golden morn. She has fever. But she is as playful and ever. Not one sign of sickness except loss of appetite and fever.

What can you say is up with her?
Thank you.

Four days is too long to be playing with her condition. Take her to a paediatrician to run tests. Children may fall sick while still appearing well, up to the point they collapse. Loss of appetite and fever are serious enough symptoms. Please take her to the hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Facts: Why Most Nigerians Think COVID-19 Is Scam / COVID Vaccination Passports Will Soon Be Required For Travel / What Is Viability Scan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.