Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? (2031 Views)

Nigeria To Begin To Supply Gas To South Africa From 2024 / How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Olarsk: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please I want to transfer money to someone in South Africa for a service he provides. His only payment options are Netteller, Western Union or direct bank transfer.

I registered Netteller but I am unable to deposit as my bank keeps blocking the deposit using my mastercard.

I tried Western Union but it the sign in, log in and send money pages are not loading, saying page not found on this server.

Please I will appreciate any help you can provide to help me complete the process. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by endtime1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
best easy way register on binance buy bitcoin send to the person on the other end while the fellow converts back to naira and withdraw that's all

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Luminary1(f): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2021
endtime1:
best easy way register on binance buy bitcoin send to the person on the other end while the fellow converts back to naira and withdraw that's all

Easy and fast. grin
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Mickolad(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2021
Use chipper cash is easy or PayPal
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2021
Olarsk:
Please I want to transfer money to someone in South Africa for a service he provides. His only payment options are Netteller, Western Union or direct bank transfer.

I registered Netteller but I am unable to deposit as my bank keeps blocking the deposit using my mastercard.

I tried Western Union but it the sign in, log in and send money pages are not loading, saying page not found on this server.

Please I will appreciate any help you can provide to help me complete the process. Thank you.
Use PayPal service
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Lawsaite: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Olarsk:

Op, this criminal that said you should dm him to use his netteller account, he is a scammer. Be warned. If you've sent already, kiss your money good bye

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by ghettochild4u(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Use an FX agent...u send money to Nigeria acct....and they pay yr receiver here in rand via eWallet or bank deposit
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Hendrixxmalo: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
ghettochild4u:
Use an FX agent...u send money to Nigeria acct....and they pay yr receiver here in rand via eWallet or bank deposit
Pls can u recommend any fx agent?
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by ghettochild4u(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hendrixxmalo:

Pls can u recommend any fx agent?
Ok call this WhatsApp NUM
+27 78 242 9000
Well msg me me as well so e no go cheat u oo.
It's 29 or 28.5 per Rand...
+27737839889 my WhatsApp
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Hendrixxmalo: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
ghettochild4u:

Ok call this WhatsApp NUM
+27 78 242 9000
Well msg me me as well so e no go cheat u oo.
It's 29 or 28.5 per Rand...
+27737839889 my WhatsApp

The 29 or 28.5 per rands
Is it niara or dollar?
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by ghettochild4u(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hendrixxmalo:

The 29 or 28.5 per rands
Is it niara or dollar?
Na wah for you to
It's naira to 1rand
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Hendrixxmalo: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
ghettochild4u:

Na wah for you to
It's naira to 1rand

Pls does he do ghana cus it's ghana I want to send to
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by ghettochild4u(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hendrixxmalo:

No..
Is it cedis u want to send to someone ni
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Oyindamolah: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Happy New Year.
In this write up I'll be tell you how to
1. Report a scammer or fraudster or ripper
2. How to watch out against scam
Let's get started.
The 2021 seems like a recovery year after the hardship of 2020, undoubtedly people will be doubling down on their efforts and hustles whether it's with business, trading or skill acquisition. Just then there's another group of people who will also be hustling more.... SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS.
With the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and the looming 2nd lockdown all over the world, people are going to turn over to internet businesses and remote transactions, remote jobs and everything in-between. Where do you come in? Just anywhere! You could decide to shop or Invest in something or anything else and more than ever before you need security for your money.
Now who are we and why do we care?
We're www.nairacheck.com an online fraud check directory. And it's our business to make sure that your transactions are verified and safe.
HOW TO REPORT A SCAM
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Because of the increasing additions, if the name does not already exist on the database, Click on the "Contribute" button
5. Fill in the details and submit [
www.nairacheck.com will never give out your identity to a third party]
HOW TO CHECK FOR FRAUD
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Returned results shows that the name is on the fraud list
5. Searching is not enough....RUN!
Visit www.nairacheck.com today before that transaction
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Johnrake69: 5:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Hendrixxmalo:

I can offer you cedis in Exchange for Naira. Let me know if you're interested
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Ajiboy01(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Johnrake69:

I can offer you cedis in Exchange for Naira. Let me know if you're interested

How do I reach you please?
And what is your exchange rate for naira to cedis
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Johnrake69: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Ajiboy01:

How do I reach you please?
And what is your exchange rate for naira to cedis

09031599840. #11,000 for 120 Ghanaian cedis
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Hendrixxmalo: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2021
ghettochild4u:

No..
Is it cedis u want to send to someone ni
Yes
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by Chiino(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello, Good morning and Happy New Year.

In this write up I'll tell you how to

1. Report a scammer or fraudster or ripper
2. How to watch out against scam
Let's get started.

The 2021 seems like a recovery year after the hardship of 2020, undoubtedly people will be doubling down on their efforts and hustles whether it's with business, trading or skill acquisition. Just then there's another group of people who will also be hustling more.... SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS.
With the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and the looming 2nd lockdown all over the world, people are going to turn over to internet businesses and remote transactions, remote jobs and everything in-between. Where do you come in? Just anywhere! You could decide to shop or Invest in something or anything else and more than ever before you need security for your money.
Now who are we and why do we care?

We're www.nairacheck.com an online fraud check directory. And it's our business to make sure that your transactions are verified and safe.

HOW TO REPORT A SCAM
4. Because of the increasing additions, if the name does not already exist on the database, Click on the "Contribute" button
5. Fill in the details and submit [ www.nairacheck.com will never give out your identity to a third party]

HOW TO CHECK FOR FRAUD
4. Returned results shows that the name is on the fraud list
5. Searching is not enough....RUN!

Visit www.nairacheck.com today before that transaction

Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by eagleonearth(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2021
If you wish to mine Bitcoin easily for free, click on this link below and thank me later

https:///ProjectX_robot?start=r01339678060
Re: How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria? by ghettochild4u(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hendrixxmalo:

Yes
I have no idea how

(1) (Reply)

Elephant Tusks For Sale / How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? / You Are Being Cheated If You Are Still Using Western Union, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.