Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? (2032 Views)

Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest / MTN MAGIC SIM IS BACK AND BETTER... ENJOY NOW B4 IS TO LATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? by Prezzo1: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hi guys,i just came across a tweak on how to browse free with your airtel sim but i dont know wheather it is still working till now because the post date has been a little been long..
Please do any body have any idea about the tweak??i dont want to waste my recharge for nothing....
Click the link below to see the airtel tweak am talking about...please let me know if it still working or not..
Thanks..

link - www.joingurus..com/2013/05/the-best-internet-connection-for.html
Re: How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? by Prezzo1: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
ŊO̶̷̩̊͡ reply yet??You guys should tell •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ weda that tweak ℓ̊ś still working or Not please
Re: How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? by Gmanc(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
I hv d workin airtel tweak just Cal me on 07030801307.
Re: How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? by Prezzo1: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gmanc: I hv d workin airtel tweak just Cal me on 07030801307.
is dis one on the link not working again?
Re: How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? by Prezzo1: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Gmanc: I hv d workin airtel tweak just Cal me on 07030801307.
still waiting for your reply
Re: How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? by teeboy4x(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Prezzo1: Hi guys,i just came across a tweak on how to browse free with your airtel sim but i dont know wheather it is still working till now because the post date has been a little been long..
Please do any body have any idea about the tweak??i dont want to waste my recharge for nothing....
Click the link below to see the airtel tweak am talking about...please let me know if it still working or not..
Thanks..

link - www.joingurus..com/2013/05/the-best-internet-connection-for.html

MY FRIEND KEEP SHUT
THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO REFER MEMBERS TO YOUR BLOG,PM ME TO TEACH HOW TO GET MORE 2000HITS EACH DAY
Re: How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? by Prezzo1: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
teeboy4x:

MY FRIEND KEEP SHUT
THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO REFER MEMBERS TO YOUR BLOG,PM ME TO TEACH HOW TO GET MORE 2000HITS EACH DAY

Refer members to my blogwish am d owner bro...Tanks for the positive credit
Re: How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? by teeboy4x(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Prezzo1:

Refer members to my blogwish am d owner bro...Tanks for the positive credit

And you are referin members to go and make money dia...who is ONLINE MASTER

HAVE BETTER THINGS DOING WITH MY TIME

*UNFOLLOWED*
Re: How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? by Prezzo1: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
teeboy4x:

And you are referin members to go and make money dia...who is ONLINE MASTER

HAVE BETTER THINGS DOING WITH MY TIME

*UNFOLLOWED*
ℓ̊ wish ℓ̊ could undstnd U̶̲̥̅̊я plight...y won't ℓ̊ refer M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ fellow nairalnaders on a helpful post??Must it be mine b4 ℓ̊ refer themThat's selfishness if ℓ̊ do dat M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ dear

(1) (Reply)

You Are Being Cheated If You Are Still Using Western Union, See Why / My Bugatti Biz / How Can I Send Money To South Africa From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.