Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Is That One Thing You Want To Die With 2020?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That One Thing You Want To Die With 2020?? (117 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / 1964 Calendar Is Exactly The Same Thing With 2020 Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing You Want To Die With 2020?? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2021
A lot of people are saying a lot of things on all social media platforms...mostly funny, motivative and social.
It seems like there are so many demands and so much tolerance over last year. Everybody wants the world to be more adaptive in his or her own idealogy.
So i bring the question here too, and i believe there are a lot of things people will learn by following this thread!

So i ask: What Is That Thing You Really Want To Stop As This Year Begins??
Re: What Is That One Thing You Want To Die With 2020?? by Molahnelson(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bitcoin
Re: What Is That One Thing You Want To Die With 2020?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:
Bitcoin
cheesy cheesy why??

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Surprising And Lovely Tribute To Gerard Pique / Babafemi Ojudu Recounts His Ordeal With COVID-19 / #THEBIGISSUE: Should Bride Price Be Abolished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.