Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Have A Plan B With Chymall - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have A Plan B With Chymall (163 Views)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Partner with Chymall an e-commerce business and earn on ur investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have A Plan B With Chymall by Alinaj(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Today is the second day of the year and that is how its going to keep going.

What are your plans for another source of income?

Is the previous one you have enough?

Does it sustain you?

Why not take a decision this new year and start chymall TODAY and see where your financial status will be in at most 7MONTHS.

7MONTHS of just watching the company sell for you and you take your cool cash � every 10-12 days, you don't need to do anything apart from login and cash out � � how cool is that

In chymall everybody wins.

Join today and thank me in 7MONTHS, and you can thank me in less than a month, Meaning you can start this month and make MASSIVE PROFIT this month � �. Just call or WhatsApp me on 08105708094and I will tell you how.

Re: Have A Plan B With Chymall by Nukilia: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Stop scamming innocent folks with this fraudulent platform! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dont Know What To Do / How To Get Spray Starch Free Samples On FreeStuffsNG.com / What Your Skin Needs @elitecorporatesales.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.