Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (32502 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Stephen2324(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2022
What's your plan B if nobody marries you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by virginprincess(f): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2022
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.

467 Likes 40 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Hezzyluv: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2022
That question is directed to women and not real G's grin
We may marry them not vice versa.

213 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Elmojiid(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2022
I will marry my self

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Stephen0mozzy: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2022
Marriage is beautiful.... But remember that nowadays, people get everything that was previously a privilege of marriage life for as cheap as the price of agbado.

Procreation = IVF for Women, Surrogacy for men
Companionship = Social Media
Sexual Pleasure = You know that thing called hook that is up (Sadly)
Financial Security = Nobody likes a liability no more, if you're deadbeat, you'll be divorced if for any reason you trick another into marrying you.

Men and women likewise. This is the 21st century.. But the question is so 900AD

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Elchappo: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:

Can I marry you..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Nah gorl you go ask that one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by virginprincess(f): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Elchappo:

Can I marry you..
NO.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Elchappo: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
NO.

Oya marry me then...

Thou quite serious now..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Typing...

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by virginprincess(f): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Elchappo:

Oya marry me then...
Thou quite serious now..
Thanks for the offer but i don't want to get married now.

12 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Me and money married, we fu¢k off as a couple

14 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by dawnomike(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.
I like you already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Elchappo: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:

I am waiting oo..
Abi I need go build my career with 'Julius Berger',to make more money??

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Shagbatshagba: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:

can we be friends?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Elchappo: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:

Chaii!!! Just seeing this...
Kaii... Nah sport okirika market I dey go so, make I buy better 'Ben Johnson's shoe'...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Marvinzart(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Me and money married, we fu¢k off as a couple
� moi nigga…

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2022
What if marriage is my plan B?

21 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Enjoy life
Do IVF
Make money smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2022
I don't plan on getting married, so I don't have any plan B.

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2022
That question is for dem daughters of eve, weakling and simps, a real guy man knows what to do at any fucking time with plan A to Z.
@Blessedmercy8 cum and tell dem ur plan C bcs I know for sure that ur plan B for marriage is dead on arrival.

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by jeromestarks: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2022
"They" will avoid this trend like COVID-19.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by jeromestarks: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Ike gi roku dia.
See her mouth like marriage is sweet.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by eventainment(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Well my myopic thinking just tells me that ladies should get laid and birth a child when they are seemingly becoming too old for marriage say close to 40... But it's not the right thing to do. Magic doesn't have a time it happens God is God

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2022
I honestly don't know, but I know I won't stay unmarried. I will like to experience marriage nd even though am scared of childbirth I still want to have my own kids.

20 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I honestly don't know, but I know I won't stay unmarried. I will like to experience marriage nd even though am scared of childbirth I still want to have my own kids.

All of you saying this so confidently as if you will force the man to pay your bride price

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2022
Rayban25:

All of you saying this so confidently as if you will force the man to pay your bride price
Sorry sir, am still very very young and I gat a long way to go in life so am not in a hurry, I will definitely get married but that will be when I want. Speak for yourself and don't quote me foolishly next time

24 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Marvinzart:

� moi nigga…
What up Doe
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry sir, am still very very young and I gat a long way to go in life so am not in a hurry, I will definitely get married but that will be when I want. Speak for yourself and don't quote me foolishly

You're a very stupid brat...did I use any insultive words when quoting you at first?...this is the reason why no man will even marry you to begin with...

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Marvinzart(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:

What up Doe
How ur side bruh.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by womenareapezz: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:
What's your plan B if nobody marries you?
toxic feminists undecided

That's the plan B with those female black baboons undecided

You will see them shouting the future is female, equal right society Whereby 90% of bricklayer jobs are be held by men undecided
Why wouldn't those fvcking ediot female fight for 50 50 bricklayer jobs? undecided

You see! Those animals will strive to be ahead of men but they can't!

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.