Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building (1588 Views)

Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building / Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building At Ibadan / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Here are screeding pictures of the building of a perfect gentleman I was privileged to supply.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2021

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2021
Continuation...

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2021
More...

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2021
External screeding...

1 Share

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Dope

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by mufutau55(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Very Lovely.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
Dope
Thank you sir
Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
mufutau55:
Very Lovely.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir.
Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
gbadexy:

Thank you sir
you are welcome
Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
House built by aventures based on recommendation of our very own hajj mufutau55.
Finished painting to be posted asap.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Internal painting pictures...

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2021

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
More

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by sinorte: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
gbadexy:
More

Very nice. Can I please get the contact of the guy that did the wall POP?
Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2021
sinorte:

Thanks sir. I don't know the person that did the P0P.
We only handled the screeding and painting.
Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by Aventures(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
sinorte:

Ayo by name +2348067848083 just tell him from Engr Niyi
Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by Aventures(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
gbadexy:
Here are screeding pictures of the building of a perfect gentleman I was privileged to supply.
Weldone bros Nice icing on the cake. The client really appreciate your product , professionalism and prompt delivery. Keep it up bro. It is a great pleasure being a part of this project. The client is also a very wonderful person to work with. Big thanks to Hall Mufutau.
Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by Aventures(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
gbadexy:

Weldone bros Nice icing on the cake. The client really appreciate your product , professionalism and prompt delivery. Keep it up bro. It is a great pleasure being a part of this project. The client is also a very wonderful person to work with. Big thanks to Hall Mufutau.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by sinorte: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aventures:
Ayo by name +2348067848083 just tell him from Engr Niyi

I'm grateful
Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by ceelog(m): 6:24am On Apr 24, 2021
gbadexy:

Did you use your ready mix putty here?
Or its mix on site of pop, cement and bond?
The finish is amazing!
Kudos also to Aventures
Re: Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2021
ceelog:

Did you use your ready mix putty here?
Or its mix on site of pop, cement and bond?
The finish is amazing!
Kudos also to Aventures
They used my ready mixed putty sir.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Affordable Land Selling At Simawa Behind The Rccg Auditorium / Already Allocated Plot Of Land Available@mainland Park Estate N2m With Documents / Kuramo Doors - Standard And Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.