Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Discover How To Drive Massive Sales For Your Product In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How To Drive Massive Sales For Your Product In 2021 (99 Views)

20 Saas Startups Ideas To Build A Profitable Product In 2020 / Join Me And Learn How You Can Make Up To 200k Monthly With This Product In 2018 / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Drive Massive Sales For Your Product In 2021 by solocube: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Let me show you a simple formula you can use to write a sales copy and drive massive sales for your product...

I'm about to give you a 50k course for free..

So pay rapt attention..

This formula has pulled in millions of Naira for brands and businesses..

If this is the only thing you learn, you can actually start making serious money writing sales copies for people..

Let's go..

� Headline
� Openings
� Story
� Solution
� Benefits
� Offer
� Testimonial
� Guarantee
� Call to action
� What they will loose/warning
� Call to action

Let's apply this to

You can use this formula for any kind of product..

Let's go..

(Story) Discover How I Make 5 Million Naira Every Month Selling Shawarma & Cocktail In Agbor, Delta State.(Headline)

Isn't this incredible? Let me show you how i make at least 5 Million Naira every month, selling Shawarma and cocktail in Agbor Delta state.......(opening)

I really felt pained over those years I wasted over 2 Million Naira trying different business and failing consistently..

From one business to the other..

I keep falling victim over and over of a failed business, no matter how hard I tried...

And that taught me a very important lesson, that's it's not just working hard alone,you need to also work smart

But after I discovered some secrets that 98% of people don't know about making massive sales in business even in a student environment,

It changed my business completely and raked in 5million naira for me in just 6months

Wouldn't you also like to put an end to your struggle of no sales and rake in huge cash?

Let me stop here..

(The solution)
A friend of mine, Charles later introduced me to an online copywriting course.

Again, I didn’t have N20,000 to buy that course at that time. I only managed to save
N5,000 from my business back then before it failed.

So charles my friend borrowed me N15, 000 and I completed the training fee and bought
that course.

This Is What Changed Everything For Me
I began to study the course

After the last module on the course, I decided to test some of the strategies and methods I learnt for this sharwa idea business running through my minds

And that was the game changer, everything changed all of a sudden, a new ray of light finally beamed

It finally got dawned on me that I was doing it all wrong before,

I went ahead and shared this secrets to one of my friends, collins. After 30 days of
implementing this unique strategies, he came back full of joy of how he sold out 50pieces of his product, wrist watches that he kept in his house for inability to sell them off.

After trying out this methods and seeing that it truly works,I have decided to create a detailed video course on how I made 5million within 6months

(Benefits)

By getting this course,you save yourself the heart attack of trial and error

You learn to make tonnes of cash without stress

Imagine that for a moment...

How would you feel,if making sales wasn't an issue anymore

Stay with me..

(Offer) 2 years of my sweat is inside what you're about to get..

You will achieve in less than 6 months what took me 5 years to achieve..

� Inside the course you will get a 7 video step by step on EVERYTHING *******..

� You will get a step by step video on how to ********........

� You will get a list of **********

Let me stop here abeg�

This post is getting long..

I would have killed you with offer..

Then after that also add bonuses..

As a bonus you will also get blah blah blah..

You also add a bonus that will make them take action now..

I also have a bonus for those that will get the product today..

If you order today you will will get *****

This is for those that order today alone..

(Testimonies) Let me show you what people like you that got the course are saying..

(You blast them with Testimonies if you have one)

(Guarantee) Here's another thing...

Do not order this course if you're not ready to apply this knowledge

The process is very fast..

If you get the product and apply the lessons and you don't get this result in less than 6months here's my Instagram handle ******

Chat me up and I will refund your money back to you..

I repeat don't buy this course if you're not ready to do what it takes,it's a waste of time and money

(Call to Action)Get the course here

This is for serious minded people alone..

This is the only course that have have taken lots of Nigerians from poverty to riches

Here's what people say about my course again..

(Insert testimonies)

You can choose to continue wasting money up and down or get the course and smile while you sleep because of what this will do for you

My personal number is inside the course..

You will see my house and my face..

Will show you deep things that will make you shout..

Click here to get the course

My hand is paining me already �

To help you get better in bringing in sales and writing copies/post that gains massive attention and sales,

I will be doing a 2day free class on copywriting

I don't need much people, just 20 people and then we're good to go

Click this link to join in

https:///n2831y

Or send me a WhatsApp message on 08164870942 to join in

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Copywriter
Sales consultant

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Year To Invest In These Cheap Agroland / Find Most Trusted Online Shopping Platform In Kenya / What Is Lisnic Entrepreneurial Business Networking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.