Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra (36472 Views)

Two Suspected Goat Thieves Arrested In Niger State / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car / Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hmmmm well What do i know!!!
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Lawsaite: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Pauladex:
a
A is for apple
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by PAWG(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
seborrhic:
Unless it's a borehole from outer space,but a borehole including tank installation doesn't cost more than ₦350,000;₦500,000 at most,if it's a place with low water table.
Is that what Ngige couldn't afford and didn't have in his house before MTN came into the picture?

Must it be worth a Million Naira plus before it’s appreciated? WTF is wrong with some of you guys over here? Cynicism here needless criticism there.

FYI that borehole won’t cost less than 1m but no need to break it down for you, cos you’d still argue.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Lawsaite: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Generalwoodz:
E
E is for elephant
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by MedicH: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Possibly the thief mama might be admitted in that hospital soon or later

Lol naija no send oo. Person manufacturing fake drugs no de think if em mama buy am nko
Kennyking1234:
D
D is for Dumb
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Dammyzeal007(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fyremannny:
DO NOT place another bet on a football match until you visit the link on my signature
is it legit or those scam fixed odds
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lawsaite:

Bro leave this bet of a thing this new year, focus on getting your hands on something. I was once here, I now know better. If you must even bet, which I wouldn't advice, do so when you're financially buoyant, such as when you don't know what to do with the money again. How can you be begging for money to punt with and you expect someone to actually help you. My two cents though...
I usually follow my instincts bro, trust me.
You can't offer to help does not mean everyone else will not offer. Last time I checked, it's a game of luck and only those who wants to be addicted to it usually ends up ruining their lives.
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by simplesearch: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
seborrhic:
Unless it's a borehole from outer space,but a borehole including tank installation doesn't cost more than ₦350,000;₦500,000 at most,if it's a place with low water table.
Is that what Ngige couldn't afford and didn't have in his house before MTN came into the picture?

Proposed to be built near his house not in his house. Probably for proper monitoring and control, you know they understand the terrain and must have weighed in on the safety of the project. Unfortunately If this is their fear,it is now justified.
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Lawsaite: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
SeasonedMEMBER:

I usually follow my instincts bro, trust me.
You can't offer to help does not mean everyone else will not offer. Last time I checked, it's a game of luck and only those who wants to be addicted to it usually ends up ruining their lives.
Bro, trust me, yours is addiction. That you actually summoned courage to ask for money for it, I'm not castigating you or anything, I'm just stating. Peace
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Glare247(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
seborrhic:
Broo,read again,this time ,slowly
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lawsaite:

Bro, trust me, yours is addiction. That you actually summoned courage to ask for money for it, I'm not castigating you or anything, I'm just stating. Peace

Noted bro.
The word is instincts.
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Lawsaite: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

is it legit or those scam fixed odds
Trust those guys at your own peril
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by frank417: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
[

1 Like

Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by chukwuibuipob: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
sad Fear fl@theads pipu cool
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Real666: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tolexander:
Private organization offering a public office holder a project as gift?

Issokay

That's what most companies do in Nigeria.
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
frank417:

What happened to the previous ones you won with your instincts?
Na small money. I use them hold my side. Na why I no no beg money to feed or something.
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by einsteine(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
SeasonedMEMBER:
Please someone should fund my online bet account for me nah, please any amount at all. I really feel frustrated and I have a feeling that I should try my luck on this week's games. Please guys, I usually follow my instincts and it usually comes out positive. Please guys

You are actually begging for money, not to eat but to donate to a betting site? Jesusislord
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
einsteine:

You are actually begging for money, not to eat but to donate to a betting site? Jesusislord

If I beg u money to eat, u go gree believe my intention for begging
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Tochj(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well, no matter how dumb a Northerner can get but he'll never steal/loot anything meant to be of Help to the Locals in which they directly or indirectly gain from. The truth is, No matter how Igbos think themselves to be but they really can't be in any way as sensible as an Average northerner
Those killing farmers in the North are Ipob
Abi.
Those destroying the North are IPOB abi
Think before posting.
Don't just wake up from sleep and post
So that people will not notice your foolishness easily.
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by kingsavage: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cursed worthless country full of criminals...
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by miceroms: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tolexander:
Private organization offering a public office holder a project as gift?

Issokay
This has gratification all over it.
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Tochj(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
gabriel66386:
It must be those ESN Criminals.
No commit suicide o
Bcoz Esn has come to stay
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by jevic(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Honorable Ngige, kindly replace the stolen sumo and the bore hole will start working again.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Fabb326: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Na confirmed rob Paul to pay Peter kind of a thing
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by xtervaganza(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well, no matter how dumb a Northerner can get but he'll never steal/loot anything meant to be of Help to the Locals in which they directly or indirectly gain from. The truth is, No matter how Igbos think themselves to be but they really can't be in any way as sensible as an Average northerner
is that why y'all bomb your school's, hospitals and mosque?

Akindidinrin
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by loffers(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
seborrhic:

Your assertion is wrong.
The borehole is for the community so i guess it's an Industrial borehole powered by Solar and you can't get such for the price you quoted.
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
When thieves steal from their fellows. Na this kain news I dey like...loot them all
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by TarOrfeeek: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
SeasonedMEMBER:

If I beg u money to eat, u go gree believe my intention for begging

I really wish you can have mercy on yourself. Gambling addiction ruins lives. Try to be engaged every single day of the month, please.

You're now extremely depending on the dopamine hit gotten from staking.
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by twilliamx(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
I can only laff and say good job..why mtn no give people wey deserve am?..
Re: Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I really wish you can have mercy on yourself. Gambling addiction ruins lives. Try to be engaged every single day of the month, please.

You're now extremely depending on the dopamine hit gotten from staking.

If u really wish like u claim, you will help. But if not, just ignore. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) / Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic) / Suspected Rapist Jumps Into River Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.