Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri (32737 Views)

Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by NwekeUG(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2021
"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri Advises Women

Reno Omokri has advised women against showing off their baby bumps or having baby showers, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, when women flaunt their baby bumps, they attract negative human spirits. He shared this on his Instagram page.

He wrote;

''People do not need to know you are pregnant. Not having a baby shower won’t kill you. Not parading your baby bump on social media deprived you of nothing. Learn from your baby. It is silent for 9 months and only cries when it is born! When you flaunt baby bumps, you attract Negative Human Spirits. Thoughts affect reality. Even God operates through the thought realm. ‘I know the thoughts I have towards you, thoughts of good, not evil’-Jer 29:11. Not everyone has ‘thoughts of peace’ towards you. Protect yourself. Announce your births, not your pregnancies!''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgnfpbhX97/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by zang: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2021
You are not making sense

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by bsalawu: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Absolutely

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by tyup(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Words of wisdom.....This is Africa

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by CandyOps(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
akuko ndi mgbu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Righteousness2(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Raw Truth!
We Live in a Very Wicked and Mean World.
Destinies and sex of babies have been altered for things as these..

So many Great things that were already Sure have been Shut down and closed up due to unnecessary publicity..

In this 2021, if you really wanna go far, keep your doings off the Multitude.
Let people Find out by themselves.

Let me share this. It happened to someone very close to me.

She was Preparing to get Married. She asked me months before to put her in Prayers. Due to some Revelations they decided to make the plans a low one. So many people where not informed. Somehow, some people knew that something good was coming to the Family but they could not Figure out Exactly what it was.
The Evil ones began to plot. Everything they try to do was being Exposed and Revealed to us by GOD ALMIGHTY.
When the date was Close, some people had to be told due to the traditional rites and all that.
Some became angry that they were not told all these while.

The Last straw was to kill the father of the lady so as to delay or stop the event From Holding.

Fortunately GOD Revealed it to myself and 2 other people. It was revealed to me twice , to show how serious it was. We Prayed and Cancelled it and we stopped Him from Going for an event he was to attend in the village..

Wedding and tradition were fixed in town away from the village and Everything was Fantastic!

Those who were angry and Complaining continued but that's there problem..

The World Today is too Wicked!
Even your own Brother, sister, cousin, Aunty , uncle could be an Enemy.

The Brother/ Sister that you Have is the one that Believes GOD as you Believe GOD

The Brother/ Sister that you Have is the One that is Saved as you are Saved.

Many things are Happening!
May GOD Give us Wisdom to know what to do and what not to do so we don't be the ones to Give the Enemies the tools to Hurt us

211 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by hisexcellency34: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2021
Reno Omokri....the man who knows everything. Can he tell us when COVID-19 pandemic will end

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Oharina(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2021
I may not be a fan of RO, but i stand with him 100% on this one. Gbamest...

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by ATEAMS: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
nawaoo... but You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by kolnel: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
lol
I still wonder what version of religion people practise in Africa.

Yeah, our culture might not support stuffs like this, but then that’s just culture.
Our culture also frowns at a lot of other stuffs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Patrioticman007(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Another loose canon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Bossontop(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Romanoff(f): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
So pregnant women should lock up themselves for 9 months?

Cause even around where you live, evil spirits fit dey around you.

There's no clear cut rule to this.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Aguilar(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
is this man a sage or what?

2 Likes

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
True
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by hannysur8(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
No human spirit Bro, but I support other point

2 Likes

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by EXLOVER(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Reno critizes a lot of things, but have never heard him critize the wisdom grass.

I have this feeling Reno is also a big fan of it, that is what is giving him all this wisdom, he's doing very fine.

10 Likes

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by baike: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Since na pastor him be I go believe emcheesy
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by mosho2good: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
*FESTIVE LAFTA*
������

1.The moment I knew Nigeria was in trouble was when someone stole his neighbor's white goat and dyed it black, only for the neighbor to say he recognized the goat by it's smile.
�����

2. D best strategy to win arguements is to have serious mouth odour, dey will just be nodding their head in agreement to watever u say
�����

3. She posted 'what God has given me, no man can take away' on the facebook. I commented 'where is ur virginity? Instantly, she blocked me. WETIN I DO?
������

4. I don't like people who can't let go of the past.
Especially people I'm owing money
�����

5. Hmmm ..... When NEPA takes
light, a true Nigerian will stand up and check
outside, to make sure their neighbors don't
have Light too! And you believe, you will
make Heaven abi
����☺

6. You will buy sachet water and finish it at once. But when you buy table water, you will be opening and closing it as if it's doctor's prescription.
����

7. At home u can't sleep without switching off ur small radio but u can sleep in Church with 8 Speakers blasting in ur ear...it is called Demonic soft work.
����☺

8. You broke up with a guy in ur street then date another one in ur street and u say you have moved on? My sister, u are just moving around
��☺��

9 In Africa once ur phone rings in the church,everybody will start looking at you as if Satan is the one calling
���

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Shortyy(f): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
This man talks too much these days.

Please allow people to live as they please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Sirmuel1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
They also look annoying cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by candidbabe(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ok
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by donprinyo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Who bi this guy sef?

2 Likes

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by bigdammyj: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Noted
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Sobowalayy2(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Only people with spiritual eyes can understand

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by 1metre: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
zang:
You are not making sense
He made sense.

15 Likes

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by information1: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
This is absolutely correct!
Civilization brought all this...

Apply For (NIMC) National Identity Card Online (Without Stepping out from Home)

https://talkgeria.com/nimc-national-identity-card-online/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Enudapan: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Don't really know why some pipo love this baby bump of a thing
The worst part is, not everyone is that cute to display there baby bump
Some pregnant women will just be looking like python that swallowed he goat, and the will still come here to show us there unsophisticate bump

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Truth

2 Likes

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by WonderManly(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Honestly speaking. You just nail the truth out. They don't know that not all we human being are happy to see you doing good thing in life. But, they don't think the negative side of showing/exposing yourself/your wealth on social media. That is why Yoruba dey talk sey: Ti isu eni ba ta, a fi owó bu je ni. But, No. They wouldn't do that all because of CIVILIZATION.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Wunna: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Any Vagina person reading should take noteangry

3 Likes

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Mhizkel(f): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Different strokes for different folks.
Do whatever pleases you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / 8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. / Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.