Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri (32731 Views)

Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Arewa247(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
this man is saying the pure truth but when it comes to politics he is always at the wrong direction. grin grin grin.
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by UncommonLogic: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Reno monkey with his usual trash ranting like a lunatic.
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by ORIAYO70(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=NwekeUG post=97639545]"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri Advises Women

Reno Omokri has advised women against showing off their baby bumps or having baby showers, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, when women flaunt their baby bumps, they attract negative human spirits. He shared this on his Instagram page.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgnfpbhX97/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/qu]

This Omo Kirikiri
Is too garrulous.... and sometimes useless
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by UncommonLogic: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
Raw Truth!
We Live in a Very Wicked and Mean World
Destinies and sex of babies have been altered for things as these..

So many Great things that were already Sure have been Shut down and closed up due to unnecessary publicity..

In this 2021, if you really wanna go far, keep your doings off the Multitude.
Let people Find out by themselves.

Let me share this. It happened to my someone very close to me.

She was Preparing to get Married. She asked me months before to put her in Prayers. Due to some Revelations they decided to make the plans a low one. So many people where not informed. Somehow, some people knew that something good was coming to the Family but they could not Figure out Exactly what it was.
The Evil ones began to plot. Everything they try to do was being Exposed and Revealed to us by GOD ALMIGHTY.
When the date was Close, some people had to be told due to the traditional rites and all that.
Some became angry that they were not told all these while.

The Last straw was to kill the father of the lady so as to delay or stop the event From Holding.

Fortunately GOD Revealed it to myself and 2 other people. It was revealed to me twice , to show how serious it was. We Prayed and Cancelled it and we stopped Him from Going for an event he was to attend in the village..

Wedding and tradition were fixed in town away from the village and Everything was Fantastic!

Those who were angry and Complaining continued but that's there problem..

The World Today is too Wicked!
Even your own Brother, sister, cousin, Aunty , uncle could be an Enemy.

The Brother/ Sister that you Have is the one that Believes GOD as you Believe GOD

The Brother/ Sister that you Have is the One that is Saved as you are Saved.

Many things are Happening!
May GOD Give us Wisdom to know what to do and what not to do so we don't be the ones to Give the Enemies the tools to Hurt us
[/s]

This MUMU should just get a job with LAWMA since his mushy brain is full of TRASH. The brainwashing that has been done to you is irreversible. Hope you won't pass it on to you unborn next generation. That will be sad for humanity. Perpetual religious enslavement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
NwekeUG:
"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri Advises Women

Reno Omokri has advised women against showing off their baby bumps or having baby showers, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, when women flaunt their baby bumps, they attract negative human spirits. He shared this on his Instagram page.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgnfpbhX97/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Daft statement.
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by tyup(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
banmee:

And exactly why Africa is backwards. If your way of thinking works then your way of life in Africa would be much better. But it isn't is it?

You still can't change the way Africa is either ones thought or way of life. stop trying to play western you know just exactly how it is over here
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by reubenobi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Titugirl:
Why do I feel this man is a nairalander
I have thought of such too before.
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
honestly speaking, the morality and advantage of this is yet to be known to me.

any ideal reasons behind this, true true?

1 Like

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by extol1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Romanoff:
So pregnant women should lock up themselves for 9 months?

Cause even around where you live, evil spirits fit dey around you.

There's no clear cut rule to this.
go and reread the post again but this time slowly and you will comprehend what the post is saying
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by chaloskyx: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
YOU ARE AN ILLITRATE RENO WHY DONT YOU TELL THE WHITE FOLKS WHERE YOU LIVE THIS NONSENSE LETS SEE HOW THEY WOULD LOOK AT YOU. ITS NIGERIANS YOU KNOW SUCH FOOLISH STATEMENTS WOULD BE DIRECTED TO CAUSE YOU KNOW WE DONT THINK BEFORE WE REACT
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Romanoff(f): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
extol1:

go and reread the post again but this time slowly and you will comprehend what the post is saying

Before the post got to Nairaland, I saw it on instablog and I read it thoroughly.
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Adakintroy: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Women this days are annoying..sometimes I feel i hate them.i know it's a strong word to use but many are just about show off than operate for the real meaning of things.

Everything is social media. I mean everything. Just very politely selfish. So much need for attention. What do you want with attention as an adult human.

They were some thing previously categorized as private. But not anymore.

1 Like

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by DSoj(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Can this idiot just shut up for once??

1 Like

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by dewuyiebun: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
You're absolutely making sense,i honestly do not subscribe to this attitude
Let me share this with you,i was surfing the social media one day, Facebook precisely and i saw a picture of my school mate with his pregnant wife, flaunting the pregnancy in the picture, immediately i saw it,i said this is not good at all,this guy needs to know better,i discussed it with one of our school mate who also saw the picture but he said i should know That's what is trending now,cut the story short,few months later,i heard that the wife died immediately after giving birth,i was so shocked,what surprised me most was that two days after the incident the husband have the strength to post it on Facebook again,i mean how can people make social media their companion and confidant.sthough i might be wrong,i only connect the dots,but we still need to be very careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Freeman2028(m): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
undecidedthis man again :-Xthis man again
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Mitsurugi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Romanoff:
So pregnant women should lock up themselves for 9 months?

Cause even around where you live, evil spirits fit dey around you.

There's no clear cut rule to this.

Oga is that what you got from the write up? Haba!
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by sammylove22(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Very correct
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oh shut up ignoramus
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by OMOJOHN001: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mhizkel:
Different strokes for different folks.
Do whatever pleases you!

Stop saying things like this, that's why the world is going to Sodom.

I think now that BUHARI AND other USELESS GOVERNORS is doing what they like, you don't need to complain ooooo.

When thief come to your house and rob you, please don't shout and cry ooo, Cuz they are doing what they like.

Nonsense, when something is bad please always try to condemns it once and for all. Thanks.
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Superpower(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
1metre:
Sometimes I begin to wonder why many parents display a 1hr or 1 day old baby on social media. I do see it as child abuse, I strongly believe these kids will confront their parents when the due time is up.
How is it child abuse?
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Superpower(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Adakintroy:
Women this days are annoying..sometimes I feel i hate them.i know it's a strong word to use but many are just about show off than operate for the real meaning of things.

Everything is social media. I mean everything. Just very politely selfish. So much need for attention. What do you want with attention as an adult human.

They were some thing previously categorized as private. But not anymore.
If you don't like what they post then ignore it.it is not that serious.we all have different values in love life
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Abiajiga(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Read 225 katakata street by centino. U ll knw more

2 Likes

Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Kingrefreshed: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
NwekeUG:
"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri Advises Women

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgnfpbhX97/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You people should shut up for once with these trashy believe in this brand new year.

These Evil spirits only exist in NIGERIA??

Oyibo have been doing this for God knows how long but evil Spirit no dey attack them.

This Reno man should change his supplier! These particular drugs have started affecting him seriously
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Mhizkel(f): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Stop saying things like this, that's why the world is going to Sodom.

I think now that BUHARI AND other USELESS GOVERNORS is doing what they like, you don't need to complain ooooo.

When thief come to your house and rob you, please don't shout and cry ooo, Cuz they are doing what they like.

Nonsense, when something is bad please always try to condemns it once and for all. Thanks.
And you just made a fool of yourself.
The post doesn't correlate with the nonsense you just typed.
When did someone's decision on revealing baby bump become a crime?
When next you want to quote someone, give yourself a logical reasoning and don't be in haste to spill gibberish words.
You're welcome! cool
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by evans4luv: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
U said it all boss
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by LordErrk: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Why is this man always sad
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Magmata: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nuttella:
I will flaunt my tummy if I want, I am not a fearful person cause I have God, no negative spirit will near me and my child, we will be too hot for them and if they try nonsense they will hear from my God. angry

Hold on to God and stop living a fearful life, with Christ in you, you are stronger than marine spirit, serpentine spirit, queen of the coast and all the demons and fallen angels put together, just serve God and live a holy life and see how they will run from you. We are small gods.

With Christ in you, you can fearlessly and shamelessly flunt your unclad tummy

Hold on to God and stop living a fearless life, even when you are living carelessly

I'm in no position to judge your choice of life but it is my responsibility to counter any unguided utterances capable of misleading someone else.

Take a deeper look into the modern human society of you have the ability, remove the so called advancements in different material fields and you will be shocked at the level of degradation we are currently in.

The spiritually alert individuals understand the implications of all these careless stunts disguised as freedom of expression.

The feeling of shame is one invaluable gift that equip man for moral growth , the moment shame is withdrawing from any society, such community is on its way to sub-animal life.

I can't explain much here but please let's be careful not to drag others into our ignorance.

May we be guided
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Drizzy5001(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
My bloda, Tell them o, vagina people no dey hear word.
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Magmata:

With Christ in you, you can fearlessly and shamelessly flunt your unclad tummy

Hold on to God and stop living a fearless life, even when you are living carelessly

I'm in no position to judge your choice of life but it is my responsibility to counter any unguided utterances capable of misleading someone else.

Take a deeper look into the modern human society of you have the ability, remove the so called advancements in different material fields and you will be shocked at the level of degradation we are currently in.

The spiritually alert individuals understand the implications of all these careless stunts disguised as freedom of expression.

The feeling of shame is one invaluable gift that equip man for moral growth , the moment shame is withdrawing from any society, such community is on its way to sub-animal life.

I can't explain much here but please let's be careful not to drag others into our ignorance.

May we be guided

Where did I say I will flaunt my unclad tummy? I said I can snap a picture showing that I am pregnant and nothing will happen, I am not scared of my fellow human being, its only God u fear.
Re: "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri by tit(f): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dis Unkle Wendell has show his head is not correct true true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late? / My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.