Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE (1375 Views)

Supporter Of Peter Obi Dumps Him, Endorses Tinubu- See Reason / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by Difrent: 12:54am On Jan 03, 2021
ContentedK:
you should be wasting your time on some bastards.. those a bmc, Biafra has risen, they’re still battling to accept that fact.. The great Spirit called Biafra has risen

What does BIAFRA means in ibo.....adopting the name is the height of foolishness ,that's what the Op is pointing out
FYI biafra was the name of a slave trading post in an area called bight of biafra....prove me wrong
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by ContentedK: 12:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Difrent:

What does BIAFRA means in ibo.....adopting the name is the height of foolishness ,that's what the Op is pointing out
FYI biafra was the name of a slave trading post in an area called bight of biafra....prove me wrong
whats your business and if we decide to adopt the name Biafra?, that name has been in existence before your shitty name nigger area came into play.. why are you children of hate so demonic and envious that you can’t even hide it .. my goodness.. you choose to answer oduduwa and nobody questioned that. in the almagamation treaty , lugard addressed us as the great people of Biafra.. does that name give you bastards sleepless night and if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by BIGGESThead6: 6:05am On Jan 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

I dont think the North has any choice, Nigeria is heading for collapse and everyone will go their way

Nigeria will remain one for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by judgementyard(m): 6:15am On Jan 03, 2021
gidgiddy:
I dont know how some people reason. Some Igbos, such as myself, are tired of Nigeria and just want an independent homeland. Why is that hard for some people to understand? This is beyond Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. This is about the fact that Nigeria is an irredeemably failed nation and some of us dont want to be part of it any more
You just said my mind.
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by Difrent: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2021
ContentedK:
whats your business and if we decide to adopt the name Biafra?, that name has been in existence before your shitty name nigger area came into play.. why are you children of hate so demonic and envious that you can’t even hide it .. my goodness.. you choose to answer oduduwa and nobody questioned that. in the almagamation treaty , lugard addressed us as the great people of Biafra.. does that name give you bastards sleepless night and if I may ask?

None of my business,just goes to show you your hypocrisy and slave mentality ......no wonder you slaved for PDP for 16 years with nothing to show for it and still remain slaves in PDP and to the fulanis.......ironically ITS YOU WHO CALL OTHERS SLAVES when you are the original slaves

Tueh
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by Difrent: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2021
ContentedK:

I'd rather be refered to someone from NIGGAAREA than BIAFRA (slave trading post)

The Logical thing to do would have been to name your breakaway nation a local name ,but you chose a slave name , now I know why you are all slaves to NK, it's in the name .......BIAFRA HAS NO MEANING IN ANY NIGERIAN LANGUAGE.......
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by Difrent: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2021
gidgiddy:
I dont know how some people reason. Some Igbos, such as myself, are tired of Nigeria and just want an independent homeland. Why is that hard for some people to understand? This is beyond Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. This is about the fact that Nigeria is an irredeemably failed nation and some of us dont want to be part of it any more

NO
You can't be tired now, after voting for the party that plundered her for 16 years and living fat on the commonwealth ,you lost power and now wants to scatter the whole country.....NO WAY , WE NO GO GREE......WW DIE HERE TOGETHER
You slept through 16 years of misgovernance and want all the rot you created gone in a jiffy .

AS FAR AS YOU WERE NOT TIRED OF THE COUNTRY WHILE PDP MISRULED ,YOU CANT BE TIRED NOW
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by ContentedK: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Difrent:

I'd rather be refered to someone from NIGGAAREA than BIAFRA (slave trading post)

The Logical thing to do would have been to name your breakaway nation a local name ,but you chose a slave name , now I know why you are all slaves to NK, it's in the name .......BIAFRA HAS NO MEANING IN ANY NIGERIAN LANGUAGE.......
the way you idiots show your stupidity amazes me , what’s the meaning of nigeria ( a name concocted by flora shaw) which is a slur word and this bastard is here defending the slur word because it was given to him by a white.. I ask you again google about the amalgamation treaty drafted by lord lugard and tell me what he referred the old eastern region people as. Biafra has been existing way long before all your ancestors put together
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by ContentedK: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Difrent:

None of my business,just goes to show you your hypocrisy and slave mentality ......no wonder you slaved for PDP for 16 years with nothing to show for it and still remain slaves in PDP and to the fulanis.......ironically ITS YOU WHO CALL OTHERS SLAVES when you are the original slaves

Tueh
its obvious you’ve got a very poor thinking, so as a supporter of apc that you are, this country is in right direction?.. you are a real evil , get off my mention you demon. Bastards everywhere
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by ContentedK: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Difrent:

Tueh
I wonder what this fool is even talking about..
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by Difrent: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2021
ContentedK:
its obvious you’ve got a very poor thinking, so as a supporter of apc that you are, this country is in right direction?.. you are a real evil , get off my mention you demon. Bastards everywhere

Na today this country begin go wrong direction , if you had steered it in the right direction when you were there ,would you have any reason to want to leave ?
Your generation of bastard will not do well in this new year and forever not if you ever mention me again , you all shall perish in a terrible way if you don't get off my mention.
Idoot
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by Difrent: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2021
ContentedK:
the way you idiots show your stupidity amazes me , what’s the meaning of nigeria ( a name concocted by flora shaw) which is a slur word and this bastard is here defending the slur word because it was given to him by a white.. I ask you again google about the amalgamation treaty drafted by lord lugard and tell me what he referred the old eastern region people as. Biafra has been existing way long before all your ancestors put together

MUMU
tell me the meaning of BIAFRA in IBO for me to take you serious....you say you want to remove yourself from fulanis slavery but chose a portuguese name for a slave port to be your name , YOU ARE A PERPETUAL SLAVE
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by nsiba: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2021
DeltaFire:
“BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE

The Biafra War is over, and that name “Biafra” was used for an area of Nigeria for just 3 years during that time.

Ndi Igbo are called Ndi Igbo or Igbos. That has been our name for centuries, given to us by our ancestors, and we are very happy with it. If at all at any time in the future Ndi Igbo want to change the name we are known by, it will be done the right way, with all of us involved, then proclaimed in an official way to the world. But for now, Ndi Igbo are known as Ndi Igbo, NOT Biafrans.

Some people have decided to call themselves “Biafrans”. That is their own business. They can call themselves whatever they feel they represent. Biafra represents death, destruction and defeat. If that is what “Biafrans” want to be associated with, it is ok. That’s their business.

Biafrans are also seen as followers of their Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu for whom they bow and worship (see photos attached), and they say “We only listen to Nnamdi Kanu”. Good. Do that. You are a Biafran are you not! It brings you just death and shame. The Biafra your Supremo promised you to come in 2020, did you see it anywhere except in your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram world? Biafra was a disaster for Ojukwu. It will be the same for you Biafrans.

But as for us who are proudly known as Ndi Igbo, that is how we like it, it is our ancestral name. Ndi Igbo are known for good business sense, love of family, taking good care of our wives and parents, being innovative etc. There’s no link whatsoever of defeat being associated with the name “Ndi Igbo”.

Not surprisingly, those who lead or promote Biafra are not even in Nigeria. They manage to deceive Biafrans with promises of a Biafra land in Nigeria, yet they themselves run from that Nigeria!
• Nnamdi Kanu – UK/USA
• Uche Mefor – UK
• Simon Ekpa – Finland
• Aloy Ejimakor – USA
• Amaka Ekwo – Italy/Europe
• Maiyegun (Diary) – Scotland

“Biafran”, from unsure foreign source (definitely not an Igbo word) is an inferior name in every way to “Ndi Igbo”. Let those who want inferiority in their lives, be called by it. As inferior beings, carry on bowing and kneeling for your Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu and be listening ONLY to him. That is what Biafran today means. “Biafran” means a worshipper of Nnamdi Kanu, nothing more. Just as you did not get any Biafra in 2020 through him, you will not get it in 2021 through him either.

“Biafran” is an inferior name to “Ndi Igbo”, and is now used for followers or supporters of Nnamdi Kanu. It is also associated with that fake Jewish religion that Nnamdi Kanu brought them. #EndBiafra

This guy is a member of the Ndi-Igbo intelligentsia
Re: BIAFRAN” STANDS FOR FOLLOWER OR SUPPORTER OF NNAMDI KANU – NOTHING ELSE by DefHQ: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) / How Fulani Will Take Over Nigeria By 2075 / Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches - Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.