Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) (1375 Views)

This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic / Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate / God Bless Real Omoluabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Ihateniggov: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2021
Oodua Nation has sailed on from your sinking ship! We shall not perish with you and your crew in that sea of oblivion.
Awọn ọmọ ologo ti lọ si ilẹ ileri baba nla wọn! Eleduwa a fun wa ṣe. Aamin, Aṣẹ.

- YorubaNation

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by updatechange(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2021
We dey here kamkpe wink
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Why is nsala and ogbono smelling all over this thread. OP go and brush your mouth

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2021
updatechange:
We dey here kamkpe wink
You are so no Yoruba. Be proud of your origin, hun?
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2021
SuperBold:
Why is nsala and ogbono smelling all over this thread. OP go and brush your mouth
Upper cut

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Sail On Great Odu'a Nation.....
No Ruff Sailing.....

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Nukilia: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Time for the Yoruba's to work together for a regional system of government. This I believe will save the people from imported chaos from the political wolves...

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by hotwax: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2021
I was not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu. But now, the guy is making sense...

This Ile Ife man is subscribing to YorubaNation

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Ihateniggov: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nukilia:
Time for the Yoruba's to work together for a regional system of government. This I believe will save the people from imported chaos from the political wolves...

Gbam!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Ihateniggov: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Sail On Great Odu'a Nation.....
No Ruff Sailing.....

Ase!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Asgard13: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Yoruba wan sail......

Dem no gree fly again cheesy

Only that Yoruba people can’t make skillful sailors.. for who dares win ... fortune favors the bold not cowards..

Their ship will sub even before e sail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Sctests: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
hotwax:
I was not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu. But now, the guy is making sense...

This Ile Ife man is subscribing to YorubaNation

MNK is only making sense to you now that yoruba presidency ticket is no longer a surebanker and fulani has done to you the evil you always support against other tribes. grin grin

Cc: grayoso, seunmsg, solmusdesigns, plaindealer, hollah123

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by updatechange(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kapilta:
You are so no Yoruba. Be proud of your origin, hun?

If u don't have work better look for one, rather than imposing tribe on someone who just said the fact.
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
updatechange:

If u don't have work better look for one, rather than imposing tribe on someone who just said the fact.
Yinmu. You are yoruba buh wrote kampe as kamkpe. grin Be proud of your fore fathers.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ihateniggov:
Oodua Nation has sailed on from your sinking ship! We shall not perish with you and your crew in that sea of oblivion.
Awọn ọmọ ologo ti lọ si ilẹ ileri baba nla wọn! Eleduwa a fun wa ṣe. Aamin, Aṣẹ.

- YorubaNation
Ase Edumare!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Sammy07: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
updatechange:
We dey here kamkpe wink

What's the meaning of kamkpe sir?
In Yoruba.
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Ihateniggov: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Asgard13:
Yoruba wan sail......

Dem no gree fly again cheesy

Only that Yoruba people can’t make skillful sailors.. for who dares win ... fortune favors the bold not cowards..

Their ship will sub even before e sail

Before you sleep tonight, pray to God to remove all spirit of hatred from your soul.

Ire o!
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by etrouble: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kapilta:
Upper cut

My brother, na fatality.
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by etrouble: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:

What's the meaning of kamkpe sir?
In Yoruba.

Mo wa pa.
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by updatechange(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kapilta:
Yinmu. You are yoruba buh wrote kampe as kamkpe. grin Be proud of your fore fathers.

Lol cry me a river...
Ajishebioyo laari, Oyo oshebi baba anybody.
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Asgard13: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:

MNK is only making sense to you now that yoruba presidency ticket is no longer a surebanker and fulani has done to you the evil you always support against other tribes. grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

Allow them celebrate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
just returned from ban .... special tanks to the Afonja miscreants that reported me

tinubu will still never be president!!!!
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Sammy07: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
etrouble:

Mo wa pa.

But does it sounds well in your ears?

Kamkpe or kampe?
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by an0daGuy: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Op you should have used the picture of the titanic sinking to better illustrate your point. Nigeria is a lot like the titanic ...

Big, expensive, populous with both the rich, middle class and poor but ... had a terrible captainleader who keeps making the wrong choices at every turn
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:

Awuuuu.. this surely hurts.

See OP moniker sef...

What about yemi the starboy?

Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kapilta:
He may not know any better.

I Igbo, was called upon several times to read Alawiye and Efusetan Aniwura in sec sch where the yoruba students could not.

It doesn't make me a yor.obber does it?

In same vein it doesn't take away the tribe of the Eggheads in my class grin
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2021
ChoCho54:
He may not know any better.

I Igbo, was called upon several times to read Alawiye and Efusetan Aniwura in sec sch where the yoruba students could not.

It doesn't make me a yor.obber does it?

In same vein it doesn't take away the tribe of the Eggheads in my class grin
Gandolla wen wee you have sense like dis? Who call you for matter self.
Re: Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Werey dey disguise. Ipob Terrorists everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Fulani Will Take Over Nigeria By 2075 / Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" / ISWAP Terrorists Now Kidnap Christians Only In Borno State - Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.