Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? (1980 Views)

''I Don't Have A Breast Implant" - Angela Okorie (punch) / How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. / What's Your Opinion Of This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by HotieTima(f): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
MOST GUY'S HERE FOLLOW EACH OTHER LIKE A TRAIN ON ONE TRACK
IT SEEMS LIKE U GUY'S DON'T HAVE UR OWN OPINIONS

WHEN SOME ONE SAY'S SOMETHING BAD U ALL FOLLOW, WHY angry angry angry

THEN WHEN SOMEONE SAY'S SOMETHING GOOD TO SOMEONE U ALL FOLLOW
WHY DON'T U SPEAK UR OWN MIND, cheesy cheesy cheesy

BE A MAN AND GROW SOME lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT CHICKS ON NL STAND UP FOR WAT THE BELIEVE IN
EG, MISS CHIMA, MIZZDARKSHIN, OMOLOLA, GOLDIE
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by CrudeOil2(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2011
Why are you so boring ?
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Atreides(f): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
Crude Oil:

Why are you so boring ?
DEATH!!!!grin grin grin grin
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by debest1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2011
@poster
You should never have skipped your english classes, "Nl Guy's Don't Have  Opinion Of They Own" surely you meant "Their"
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by alagha: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
@ op ,
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Odunnu: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2011
Tell them
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Jackieugo(f): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
Oh dear. . .
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by MrsChima(f): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

IT SEEMS LIKE U GUY'S DON'T HAVE your OWN OPINIONS

WHY DON'T U SPEAK your OWN MIND, cheesy cheesy cheesy

(batting eyes and grinning proudly) Aww. May you live a beautiful and lasting life. grin cool
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by MrsChima(f): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
Some of them can't speak without the approval of their Boss Dick.
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by scottN(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2011
oh boy, sensing another sexist war on the horizon here lipsrsealed
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Thirst4Lif: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hotie

Since you're so displeased, and you know it's a male/female

forum, why spend so much time on Nairaland? Create an all

female forum for yourself and other females.
Just the other

day you wanted us to cofirm whether you are Hot or not, you

were unhappy with that too. I have an idea, GET A JOB!!
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by MrCork17: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hotie Tima. Madam describe your sef. are u as fat as Mrs Chima? wink
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by HotieTima(f): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Some of them can't speak without the approval of their Boss manliness.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tell me about it
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by HotieTima(f): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

Hotie

Since you're so displeased, and you know it's a male/female

forum, why spend so much time on Nairaland? Create an all

female forum for yourself and other females.
Just the other

day you wanted us to cofirm whether you are Hot or not, you

were unhappy with that too. I have an idea, GET A JOB!!

i have a job, i create live for jobless ppl like u to stuck on to my topics, coz u keep coming for more
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by HotieTima(f): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Hotie Tima. Madam describe your sef. are u as fat as Mrs Chima? wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by InkedNerd(f): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
@OP: Does the word sheep mean anything to you. Unfortunately as humans, we're all like that tongue
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Tosinville(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Atreides(f): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Does the word sheep mean anything to you. Unfortunately as humans, we're all like that tongue
No be me and you. grin grin I'd rather be like a goat. Goats are mischevious,funny,troublesome,smart,independent,trailblazers,etc etc. Sheep are steewwwpid. Goats have all the fun! Goats rule,sheep drool! grin grin
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by scottN(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i have a job, i create live for jobless ppl like u to stuck on to my topics, coz u keep coming for more
debest1:

@poster
You should never have skipped your english classes, "Nl Guy's Don't Have  Opinion Of They Own" surely you meant "Their"
@OP
Baby i know u r spewing hot and all blazed up 4 d guys out there with spittle on ur lips and chin bt please take it easy on the english grammar!
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by InkedNerd(f): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
Atreides:

No be me and you. grin grin I'd rather be like a goat. Goats are mischevious,funny,troublesome,smart,independent,trailblazers,etc etc. Sheep are steewwwpid. Goats have all the fun! Goats rule,sheep drool! grin grin

lol lol lol, nice one. I'll use that line next time my mom calls me a goat grin

scottN:

@OP
Baby i know u r spewing hot and all blazed up 4 d guys out there with spittle on your lips and chin bt please take it easy on the english grammar!

Lmao, its crazy how everyone been ṡhitting on Hotie Tima because of her grammar grin
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by ethereal(f): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2011
U just have 2 luv NL!!!my everyday laugh tonic.I HAIL O!
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by dbigrod(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2011
hotie tima,
u need to be careful with what u write on nl unless some dudes here would make life hell for ya.
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2011
angry angry angry
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SJGJLIJGPc[/flash]

Op = Kat Stack  angry
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by InkedNerd(f): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2011
d bigrod:

hotie tima,
u need to be careful with what u write on nl unless some dudes here would make life hell for ya.

So she should keep quiet because of some guy(s)? No one tells guys to watch what they say unless women will make their life hell so why should she? undecided

2buff:

angry angry angry
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SJGJLIJGPc[/flash]

Op = Kat Stacks  angry

angry angry angry angry

Leave the OP alone.
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Araboy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hey Hottie I m not sure if u are an  Anglophone but your spelling remind me of myself when I first started studing English in College it's pathetic to see a Franco-Arabophone like me mastering the grammar better
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
angry angry
I dedicate this song to the OP.
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsR3kyKQKTg[/flash]
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by deniyor: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
Another annoying one
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by 190: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
Who left the GATE open again~ undecided

2buff was it you angry angry
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
I only opened it to take out Rokiatu.
I locked it behind me, I'm sure of it  angry

You think it slipped out when I wasn't looking?
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Pweety4me(f): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

IT SEEMS LIKE U GUY'S DON'T HAVE your OWN OPINIONS

WHY DON'T U SPEAK your OWN MIND, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Their brains are still developing, they still run around in diapers y'know, pay no attention to them wink
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Araboy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
Why pweety is so full of rage damn
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by 190: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
2buff:

I only opened it to take out Rokiatu.
I locked it behind me, I'm sure of it  angry

You think it slipped out when I wasn't looking?

Did u use padlock to LOCK THE GATE!!

Damn now we have to go into the streets and look for the escapee!!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name A Guy/girl On Nairaland: / The Power Of Your Words: Your Words Will Make Or Mar You And Your Destiny / I Witnessed A Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.