Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? (1991 Views)

''I Don't Have A Breast Implant" - Angela Okorie (punch) / How Can One Stop Caring About The Opinion Of Others. / What's Your Opinion Of This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Pweety4me(f): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
Araboy:

Why pweety is so full of rage damn
why ur breath stiinks undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
Araboy:

Why pweety is so full of rage damn

perpetual PMS + ugliness = every right to always be pissed. cheesy
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by BABE3: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
This Babe and her threads sha! cheesy smiley
@OP
I personally think everything comes down to respect. If you do not want to be disrespected, then you should respect yourself! Shikena! wink

I'm almost certain if you hadn't created this topic papa 190, 2buff, deniyor and co., won't have the reason to "follow" one another to start insulting you! Just saying! undecided
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Freiburger(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
BABE!:

@OP
I personally think everything comes down to respect. If you do not want to be disrespected, then you should respect yourself! Shikena! wink
Gbam!!!Good point.
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Freiburger(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2011
BABE!:

@OP

Gbam. Good point.
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Araboy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pweety babe I see my dentist religiously twice a year brush floss and scrub my tongue after every meal my mouth hygiene could never be close to yours lipsrsealed stop being so angry and bitter u need man in your life
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Phate07(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2011

Arranticus nonsensicus! angry
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Araboy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2011
Idioticus uglycus bushicus lipsrsealed
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by 190: 12:39am On Mar 30, 2011
Authoritative administrative superior Intenten!! angry
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by HotieTima(f): 2:22am On Mar 30, 2011
so when u guy's open threads about us females we should be cool with it angry angry angry angry angry

see me see nonsense angry angry angry angry angry

is the fact why are u guy so rude sometime
and then respectful when u want to be
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

so when u guy's open threads about us females we should be cool with it angry angry angry angry angry

see me see nonsense angry angry angry angry angry

is the fact why are u guy so rude sometime
and then respectful when u want to be

cool
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by HotieTima(f): 2:29am On Mar 30, 2011
2buff:

cool

so i am also fine when someone is nice to me

but ima also tell u the truth when u need to hear it cool cool cool cool

so u guy's need to make up ur own mind don't take nl topics to the heart when is not necessary
learn how to flow with the floor wink wink wink wink wink

goes u guy's take NL topic's too seriously
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 30, 2011
^^ I don't take anything on NL to heart  cheesy
Unlike certain bitter people who use that as an excuse for witchcraft and curses.

meh you're alright tima.
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 30, 2011
hehehe.

keep following satanists and your fellow cultists and just watch the curses pile on your life.

as per witch, finish carrying the sh1t your witch shat on your head, then continue posting.
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 30, 2011
^^ Olorun oba

See now from nowhere this one came to disturb me again. Did I call your name?
Who am I following?  undecided
Are you not the one pursuing my thick yummy azz around NL like you want shyt from it to eat?

Please stay away from my azz and my shyt. Thank you.  undecided
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 30, 2011
^^you seem to have a preoccupation with what comes out of your azz.

and what man describes his azz as thick and yummy?

is this part of the turning gay someone just described?
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 30, 2011
^^ [b]You [/b]seem to have an unholy obsession with what comes out of people's azzes.
You've been on the shyt-eating thing now in almost all your posts. Look if that's your thing, keep it to yourself. No one here really needs to know.

But honestly, jokes aside tpiah what happened to you?
I actually used to respect you before you started looking for every opportunity to debase yourself?

What happened in your life?  undecided

You sef judge the reason why you're always looking to fight me.
Is it loneliness and a need for attention? cuz you're not my type.  undecided
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Sicherheit(m): 3:01am On Mar 30, 2011
Araboy:

Hey Hottie I m not sure if u are an  Anglophone but your spelling remind me of myself when I first [size=18pt]start [/size] studing English in College it's pathetic to see a Franco-Arabophone like me mastering the grammar better
You mean when you first STARTED studing English, right?
Here's an idea, master the grammer properly before you make fun of someone else. Pinhead.
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by HotieTima(f): 3:45am On Mar 30, 2011
Sicherheit:

Here's an idea, master the grammer properly before you making fun of someone else. Pinhead.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

uummmm is like properly check your grammar before calling other ppl names
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Phate07(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2011
Sicherheit:

Here's an idea, master the grammer properly before you start making fun of someone else. Pinhead.

Remove the shit in your eye first! sad
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by alagha: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2011
190:

Authoritative administrative superior Intenten!! angry

grammatical phrase undecided undecidednairaland we too much.
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Araboy(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2011
@sicherheit I don't have time to copy your crap here but b4 you make fun of people spelling in English make sure you go learn how to spell grammar right instead of " grammer"what a shame on you jackass   embarassed
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by HotieTima(f): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Pweety4me(f): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
Araboy:

Pweety babe I see my dentist religiously twice a year brush floss and scrub my tongue after every meal my mouth hygiene could never be close to yours lipsrsealed stop being so angry and bitter u need man in your life
All i did was state FACTS!, so stop sulking about spilt milk!! cheesy

& sorry my PERSOnal life is none of your business, u need to be worrying about how u gonna re-examine that button u ave as a dyck
undecided

2buff:

perpetual PMS + ugliness = every right to always be pissed. cheesy
Don't speak on my behalf dummy!
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Pweety4me(f): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
BABE!:

@OP

Babe ur still 'fresh' on here, RESPECT does NOT exist on this site!
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Freiburger(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

Babe your still 'fresh' on here, RESPECT does NOT exist on this site!

So you mean Naija romance has got nothing to dow with romance cheesy. But i wish it does exist.
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by 190: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
2buff:

^^ I don't take anything on NL to heart  cheesy
Unlike certain bitter people who use that as an excuse for witchcraft and curses.

meh you're alright tima.

I quite agree with u cheesy cheesy
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Pweety4me(f): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
Freiburger:

So you mean Naija romance has got nothing to dow with romance cheesy. But i wish it does exist.
What kind of dull statement/enquiry is that?
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by BABE3: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

Babe your still 'fresh' on here, RESPECT does NOT exist on this site!

you know you could Have made your point without the first part of your sentence(I don't have a problem with you saying i'm fresh), but I just think it was quite unecessary. grin

plus I'm not fresh here, i'm an NL veteran cheesy
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Phate07(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
BABE!:

you know you could Have made your point without the first part of your sentence(I don't have a problem with you saying i'm fresh), but I just think it was quite unecessary. grin

plus I'm not fresh here, i'm an NL veteran cheesy

Sure, that was rude of her. She was just looking at the number of posts. She did not even take note of the fact that peeps have gone through different ban cycles, and that their present ID might be their Nth ID (where N is a number from one to infinity).

I guess Civility is also not expected of people on an anonymous site like Nairaland.  undecided
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2011
Things dey happen here, i dey busy dey read.

English classes, lectures on Nland tenets,

God help us!
Re: Nl Guy's Don't Have Opinion Of They Own? by alagha: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2011
Donpuzo:

Things dey happen here, i dey busy dey read.

English classes, lectures on Nland tenets,

God help us!
want to write a book on it , lipsrsealed

consult 190 for forward write up & edition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking: See Imo Big Who Ran Mad And Walks The Street Complete N@ked / Abuja Airport Road Killing Innocent Souls / The Power Of Your Words: Your Words Will Make Or Mar You And Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.