Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? (5687 Views)

Help! I Can't Download Pictures From Chrome Browser On Nexus 4 And 10 / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? by oyeleke(f): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2006
Please anyone with a reasonable idea should please help. I am using Nokia 6260 and i have a USB cable and yet i cant still download pictures from my set to the computer. I need help from anyone
Re: How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? by dejiolowe: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2006
u need to install the nokia pc suite and also the drivers for that fone. if u use windows xp SP2, it should take around 3 minutes. once u r done and ur fone is seen by the PC, go to my computer and click on the nokia **** and browse it like u would a normal folder. u game?
Re: How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? by kulex2k1(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2006
You can get the latest nokia pc suite from the nokia website then just follow what deji said and you wont have a problem. And dont be surprised at the many things yot can do with the pc suite.
Re: How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? by exu(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2006
You could email the pics from your phone to an email account, then save them onto your computer from there.

That's what I usually do.
Re: How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? by vinna(f): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2006
would this same technique work for a sonyericsson k700i?
Re: How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? by pearlrocks(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2006
If ur phone has the ability to send emails, u can use MSN mail, attach a photo to the message and send it to any email account including your own. First check your phone's manual for instructions on how to send a multimedia message.

An alternative is to connect your phone to your PC. To do this you'll need an infrared or bluetooth connection, a cable or a card reader. a USB cable plugs into the phone at one end and the PC at the other, while a bluetooth connector plugs into the PC and communicates with the phone wirelessly. An infrared adapter works in a similar way but uses infrared technology, while a card reader is used to read images stored on removable flash storage in your phone.

Most laptops have either bluetooth or infrared built in, if you're using a desktop, you may need to buy either a bluetooth or infrared dongle. You can buy these for as little as £12, from either www.amazon.com or www.dabs.co.uk.

Hope you find this helpful.
Re: How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2006
If ur phone is a newer version and has infrared, and ur pc also has infrared u can just send it to ur pc that way...

Or you can email it to urself from ur phone...

Or get the proper nokia pc suite from the nokia.com
Re: How Do I Download Pictures From My Phone To The Pc??? by Badman888(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2006
If you use sony ericcson k700i you can use infrared or bluetooth if ur Pc dosent have both, then buy a bluetooth adapter for ur PC.

(1) (Reply)

New Glo Unlimited Free Downloading With Freedom Vpn / 30k To 35k Phone With Good Specs / About Airtel 100% Data Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.