Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out (4555 Views)

Radio Biafra London Campaigns For Peter Obi- Photo / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Marine54(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Miracle1991:
from one step to another. The next step is to send him back to Nigeria so that he will face his trial. I warned them that the day buhari will look their site all that rubbish will stop.
Shut up! Miytti Allah has openly claimed responsible of Carnage carrying out by thier member across the nation , have you for once call for thier arrest ! Hypocrised..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Yujin(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Miracle1991:
This is a welcome development. I will urge nairaland to do same to the enemies of this country.
Seun should not allow this forum to be used to disrespect the federal republic of Nigeria.
Every body have the right to criticize the government but nobody have the right to insult this country.
People that call this country shithole, zoo, etc should be banned forever.
Disrepect which federal republic? The one killing peaceful protesters or the one releasing Boko haram terrorists? You better mind yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Yujin(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
Is Ikpeazu APC or PDP Ipob Terrorist?, next thing is to extradite that fugitive back to Nigeria, part of Nigeria’s negotiations with Britain post brexit must include the handing over of that British Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu to The Federal Government of Nigeria, or he been charged to Court in the UK for promoting terrorism from British shores under the Terrorism Act.
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Yujin(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Blocking him on Facebook will not help because he has multiple platforms such as YouTube, Radio Biafra app, Satellite and online Radio through which to broadcast
The OP and those that sent him don't know that Facebook and it likes are business people and they will always collect money and temporarily do the blocking. Later it will be opened for them to bring more money. We're just laughing at them. Nigeria must give way so that those who are progressive and develop their lands and improve their lives.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by gidgiddy: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Miracle1991:
he will have to commit crime before his Facebook page and radio Biafra blocked. But since you haven't seen all his crimes including being a fugitive I have nothing to tell you. You will read it on nairaland one day.

I dont know what they blocked but I listend to Nnamdi Kanu yesterday live. Nnamdi Kanu is no fugitive, he is moving around freely in Britain which he is a citizen of.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Muna4real(f): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
My question for those happy and jubilating about this news is, will the closing of his facebook page change the minds of nndigbo concerning Biafra? Will it solve the problem of why nndigbo want their country? Or will it reduce the love nndigbo have for kanu? Tell me.

Have you all now seen that blocking his page is useless and meaningless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by OyigboUpdate: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Muna4real:
My question for those happy and jubilating about this news is, will the closing of his facebook page change the minds of nndigbo concerning Biafra? Will it solve the problem of why nndigbo want their country? Or will it reduce the love nndigbo have for kanu? Tell me.

Have you all now seen that blocking his page is useless and meaningless.

It will hinder communication
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Muna4real(f): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It will hinder communication

And will that hindrance of communication make nndigbo hate him and love Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by OyigboUpdate: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Muna4real:

And will that hindrance of communication make nndigbo hate him and love Nigeria?

Not ndigbo sister but ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Muna4real(f): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Not ndigbo sister but ipob

So it will make ipob hate him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smoking Inside Aircraft Is Highly Prohibited But Not For This Man / Kano Youth Walk For Tinubu Flops Again (Pictures) / Military Commander Who Recaptured Damboa Transferred Out By Military Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.