Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out (4560 Views)

Radio Biafra London Campaigns For Peter Obi- Photo / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Marine54(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
Is Ikpeazu APC or PDP Ipob Terrorist?, next thing is to extradite that fugitive back to Nigeria, part of Nigeria’s negotiations with Britain post brexit must include the handing over of that British Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu to The Federal Government of Nigeria, or he been charged to Court in the UK for promoting terrorism from British shores under the Terrorism Act.
woman , according to your mini god Buhari, "women belong to the other room".
Therefore, you should be in the kitchen doing kitchen stuff, not jumping from one thread to Another making unnecessary comment!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Komolafe89: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
is that cownu still existing ?! died on arrival
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by WoeBetide666: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Let him go and smoke janja weed in his synagogue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Oharina(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
Is Ikpeazu APC or PDP Ipob Terrorist?, next thing is to extradite that fugitive back to Nigeria, part of Nigeria’s negotiations with Britain post brexit must include the handing over of that British Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu to The Federal Government of Nigeria, or he been charged to Court in the UK for promoting terrorism from British shores under the Terrorism Act.
What did i do to you na? Why always tackling me? Sha your tacklings are senseless, it only shows how ignorant you are on the issues of MNK and terrorism

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by tamdun: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
mekysmart123:
I am yet to understand the reason behind Yorubas obsession with Kanu and his Biafran movement. For one, I don't support Kanu, but you guys are always the first on line to attack and mock this guy, the question is why?
U want yoruba to remain silent while kanu call on his minions to kill yoruba leaders? Tell kanu to stop meddling in yoruba affairs

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by cocolacec(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
mekysmart123:
I am yet to understand the reason behind Yorubas obsession with Kanu and his Biafran movement. For one, I don't support Kanu, but you guys are always the first on line to attack and mock this guy, the question is why?

Kanu should stop bashing other tribes,he should focus on his people and their development.blaming other tribes for Ibos failure to actualise Biafra is rubbish.All tribes are victims of colonialism and forced marriage.

The culprit in the one Nigeria project is the British and the coup plotters.All tribes are trying to survive (survival of the fittest )on the British plantation

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by cocolacec(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tradernaija:

But all Yoruba pastors are yahoo yahoo na abi you no know?

They only steal from Igbos and use it to build Yoruba land.
As if Ibos pastors are saints,Christianity as a religion is a scam by the white men(missionaries) to imprison your mind and steal your wealth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by favor914: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Blocking him on Facebook will not help because he has multiple platforms such as YouTube, Radio Biafra app, Satellite and online Radio through which to broadcast
The cookie crumbles slowly, the Interpol will be on him sooner than later. Watch this space in reel time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by favor914: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Tradernaija:

But all Yoruba pastors are yahoo yahoo na abi you no know?

They only steal from Igbos and use it to build Yoruba land.
Igbos that don’t have anything since the closure of the Enugu coal mines?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by gidgiddy: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
The cookie crumbles slowly, the Interpol will be on him sooner than later. Watch this space in reel time.

He would have to commit a crime for interpol to go after him and nobody has been able to show interpol what he did wrong
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by favor914: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

World poverty capital, third most terrorised country on earth and 6th most corrupt nation in the world. Remind me again what there is to respect about Nigeria?

Terrorist like ipob, Criminals like Orji Kalu, & Theodore Orji what do you expect?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Let them open another one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by favor914: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

He would have to commit a crime for interpol to go after him and nobody has been able to show interpol what he did wrong
Mark my word ESN must be a farce, there is no proof they exist, just candid photoshop, because if any iota of truth exist, kanu has shot himself in the foot, they say who the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by favor914: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
mekysmart123:
How can you tell who is Yoruba? Can you prove your Father is not from Abeokuta?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by OyigboUpdate: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
chiwex:
still active https://web.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/?_rdc=1&_rdr

Blocked from live streaming. And group permanently closed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by OyigboUpdate: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
tamdun:

U want yoruba to remain silent while kanu call on his minions to kill yoruba leaders? Tell kanu to stop meddling in yoruba affairs

Your response is one in a million. They finger people when u finger them back they cry blue murder...
They are just making things difficult for igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nigerians that love their head and hate war should report ipob Facebook page for hate speech
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Marine54(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nigerians that love their head and hate war should report ipob Facebook page for hate speech
Atrocities being carryout by fulani herdsmen across the nation, which one have you reported !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by AustineJohn908(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:
Go and bring him back na. Anupama. Britain go extradite their citizens where they believe did nothing and besides Britain does not consider ipob a Terrorist organization but I'm sure Fulani Herdsmen are and I'm sure Britain won't trade their citizens for the zoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by OruExpress: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
the rest of the sites will soon delist him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by kyrian1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Divide and rule people when we go learn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Miracle1991: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Blocking him on Facebook will not help because he has multiple platforms such as YouTube, Radio Biafra app, Satellite and online Radio through which to broadcast
from one step to another. The next step is to send him back to Nigeria so that he will face his trial. I warned them that the day buhari will look their site all that rubbish will stop.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Smashspesh(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
favor914:

Who is this chalk face with bleached tongue?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Miracle1991: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

he will have to commit crime before his Facebook page and radio Biafra blocked. But since you haven't seen all his crimes including being a fugitive I have nothing to tell you. You will read it on nairaland one day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by Miracle1991: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Go and bring him back na. Anupama. Britain go extradite their citizens where they believe did nothing and besides Britain does not consider ipob a Terrorist organization but I'm sure Fulani Herdsmen are and I'm sure Britain won't trade their citizens for the zoo
is it the same Britain that blocked his radio Biafra? Did you even know the Britain didn't sanction Nigeria on the issue of endsars. Britain can sacrifice the whole south east because of their long relationship with Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocked From Facebook As Radio Biafra London Gets Kicked Out by AustineJohn908(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Miracle1991:
is it the same Britain that blocked his radio Biafra? Did you even know the Britain didn't sanction Nigeria on the issue of endsars. Britain can sacrifice the whole south east because of their long relationship with Nigeria.
Ok since they can sacrifice the whole south east, why has it taken Nigeria this long to get Britain to sacrifice kanu? and by the way Kanu is still broadcasting so what the F are you talking about Britain blocking Radio BIAFRA?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIN Enrollment Center: How To Become An Agent / Workers' Day: Nothing To Celebrate In Abia But Sober Reflection — Udensi / Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.