Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) (1039 Views)

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning / What's The Reason For The Increase In Alcohol Intake Among Youth Today? / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
After reading miseducation in the romance section, I decided my new year resolution will be to leave simp-hood and exit the introvert cycle...
For 11yrs, I don't even have casual friends not to talk of bosom friends,i am an extreme introvert that can stay indoor for weeks. I don't drink and I don't smoke..
So let's say am a jovial and good guy sha and most people like my personality, forget my online tantrums.. So these guys in my street are organizing a new year party and they've been telling me for like 2 weeks so yesterday came and I went..
When I got there, I see better groove and they honored me..
These are big boys with money, I mean money.. Me weynogetshishi.
They first gave me k-- alagbo, I no wan advertise..
Later they gave me a cup of Hennessey and meat to step down.
me I was just drinking it like water, the thing cold well well..
They gave me rice with plenty meat to top it...
Later they gave me a bottle of Jameson with ice...hmmmmm
Na before you go enter party meet 6 girls 40 boys But yesterday, omo see big girls o, girls with swags.
I sha drink Jameson finish begin behave and display like Jackie Chan for drunken master...
Everything big became small, my senses where sharp. For the first 20mins or so, I got nerve and courage. I no sure say he go get any girl, lady or woman wey I no go fit toast that yesterday sha.. I was high and feeling fly.werey dj come dey play some kin mad jam, gbedu wey dey enter my inner faculties..
30 mins later, I no see anything again,eyes don almost close, everything in me was working against me.
My blood was flowing in reverse, my system was shutting down. It was an away party and as if they knew, they sha drag me enter car. If I was to be killed last night, I made it very easy cos I couldn't even lift a finger.
They sha took me to my house gate, I just know say I enter my room. Immediately I enter, na vomit I vomit full everywhere come sleep untop..when I read the chat I did with people last night, I was just shaking my head and pitying myself..
This is my first time of taking alcohol. The first time something like this happened was on my birthday, Jan 15 2014,they gave me gegemu to drink,I was forced home.. When we got home,they gave me eba with okro soup and according to what they said, I was using okro as body cream and powder.. I vomited and slept on it, them use force wake me up, I off cloth, naked go jump inside our swimming pool.
So today am making the same vow I made in 2014, I no go use mouth taste anything alcoholic again..
I never chop since morning cos I dey fear make I no vomit again.. People that takes alcohol in excess dey try sha cos he no bitter, he no sweet.
I thank God I made it through the night cos I thought I was gonna die..

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hmm .
Re: I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by Shegesweet(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin bro you no go die just take like one cup this morning to cure the highness cool

1 Like

Re: I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by Draslo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oga you chop egusi. Because I no see rice inside this vomit. Tell us the true story

That aside, what kind of state of mind were you in that you decided to take a photo of your vomit with the intention of posting it online. I'm very curious.

3 Likes

Re: I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shegesweet:
grin bro you no go die just take like one cup this morning to cure the highness cool
kuku come kill me na

1 Like

Re: I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Draslo:
Oga you chop egusi. Because I no see rice inside this vomit. Tell us the true story

That aside, what kind of state of mind were you in that you decided to take a photo of your vomit with the intention of posting it online. I'm very curious.
I been first take semo with egusi
Re: I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by Draslo(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
I been first take semo with egusi
Next time eat after drinking, then crash. A heavy food like that before consuming liquor is a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

Re: I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by Homeboiy: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
U mixed different drinks , that was why You vomited.

On Jan 1 around 1:30am

I have already taken a mixture of 33, Heineken, Williams but I was careful

My female neighbor took 6 bottles of Williams and one bottle of Heineken. She woke up around 3pm yesterday.

1 Like

Re: I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by decatalyst(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
What you took was too much for a first time drinker.

Even a seasoned drinker may not combine the killers you took.

See the way you start your year...be careful with alcohol. It an humble someone ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
A blend of Hennessy and Jameson could have got you through the day, adding Kolaq to the mix is calling for disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) by HisMajesty1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
In this life just do you... People drinking alcohol are not enjoying anything you think you're missing o. Find your path in life and follow it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New And Hoping To Meet New Friends / When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter. / Which African Countries Will Be Hit Hardest By The Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.