Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Startup Launching March | Enables You Own An Online Business/company 4 Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Startup Launching March | Enables You Own An Online Business/company 4 Free (149 Views)

Veraciousway Naira Crypto 4 Free Skill Make Money / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC / Crypto:launching March 20th, 2021 Totally Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Startup Launching March | Enables You Own An Online Business/company 4 Free by aikfrank(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hello guys.

I have been into several projects over the years but this one is directed to those who want to own an online Company or an Online business easily without any upfront payment.

How It Works:
The modules are being developed which enables you own your own platform affiliated to us easily on a fully white labeled system. You don't need to invest anything initially before your own platform would be available for use by your own customers. You would own a fully working system without writing a line of CODE all you need to do is to set your own price and get paid to your Bank account when you make profit from your own platform.

How Much You Can Make:
If you advertise your businesses properly, you can be making between N100k to N50M Monthly without any extra cost, all you just need to do is to buy your domain name and the rest is done for you automatically on the platform. There is actually no limit to how much you can make!

Who Can Use It?
Anybody can use and manage it, you absolutely have nothing to manage, even with your mobile phone everything can be done easily.

How Much To Get Started?
Its FREE! All you need is your domain name which can be bought anywhere. Your platform will be hosted, you don't even need a hosting, it's provided for you!

When Will It Be Launched?

March 9th, 2021!

How Can I Get More Updates?
I will update this thread and give more information before then.

How Can I Pre-Register?
Access to Pre-Register would be available by early February 2021.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 6 Figure Sales Monthly On Ecom Without Importing A SINGLE Product / Get Paid 5,000 To 20,000 Or More Daily By Reading News. / The New Gold Revealed: How To Get Started With Affiliate Marketing In 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.