Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nairaland 2020 Frontpage Analysis And Visualization - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nairaland 2020 Frontpage Analysis And Visualization (1065 Views)

Enthusiasts Of Data Sciences (analysis And Analytics) / Data Collection, Analysis And Visualization Using ODK, Stata And Quantum GIS / Enroll In Tableau Training Classes & Become The Picasso Of Data Visualization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2020 Frontpage Analysis And Visualization by Ajibade123(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2021
wow nice job
Re: Nairaland 2020 Frontpage Analysis And Visualization by Evanspaul(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2021
Ajibade123:
wow
nice job
Thanks
Re: Nairaland 2020 Frontpage Analysis And Visualization by kalu61(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I did. That's why I ask. Of what good is this analysis to the common man? Enlighten me
Not every analysis is for a common man.

First and foremost, ops put his skill to good use. I'm a data scientist.
An advertiser now knows which tread that gets most attention : politics and crime
An advertiser in to avoid science and technology thread.

The first chat shows that your advert or comment is likely to feature in front page when you comment in topics posted by the first three of the 45 persons
Re: Nairaland 2020 Frontpage Analysis And Visualization by Evanspaul(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
kalu61:
Not every analysis is for a common man.

First and foremost, ops put his skill to good use. I'm a data scientist.
An advertiser now knows which tread that gets most attention : politics and crime
An advertiser in to avoid science and technology thread.

The first chat shows that if your advert or comment is likely to feature in front page when your comment in topics posted by the first three of the 45 person's.
Thanks bro for the contribution

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2020 Frontpage Analysis And Visualization by chingle5(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Evanspaul:

cheesy I don't know why the guy dey fire me oh
But all the same he got want he wanted

Shay person way no no wetin to do with the info way dey him laps sad
Re: Nairaland 2020 Frontpage Analysis And Visualization by Evanspaul(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
chingle5:

Shay person way no no wetin to do with the info way dey him laps sad
Everybody dey dis table

(1) (2) (Reply)

*****brand New " Blackberry Torch 9800" Sealed *****factory Unlocked*** « On: N / Microsoft Word, Excel And Powerpoint Certification In Nigeria / India Satellite Mangalyaan Reaches Mars Orbit On First Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.