Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Advice Needed: How Can I Repay My Loan In 2021? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Needed: How Can I Repay My Loan In 2021? (688 Views)

50,000 Naira Loan In 3 Mins (now) / Have Anyone Used Nextcredit Loan App? They Won't Let Me Pay Up My Loan / Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: How Can I Repay My Loan In 2021? by Easyincome24: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Distinguished friends, recently a topic hit the front page about someone who was being disturbed by Sokoloan because he could n't repay his loan as at when due.

Before then, you will agree with me that so many people were reported to have committed suicide when they were unable to meet up with their promises when they collect loans.

Some of these could be caused when the defaulters lost their jobs, experienced business or investment crash, bad economy to mention but a few.

This issue needs to be addressed for people to know how to handle such scenario when faced with it.

A little google research will show you that there are many soft loan apps cropping up daily especially if you type in the word "loan" on IOS store or google play store.

Despite their exploiting interest rates. Many never mind dabbling into it due to their present financial predicaments, which in their opinions could be solved by accessing the loans without minding the accompanying penalties from the company.

So many negative feedbacks have been popping up of recent of how the customer relations of those companies harassed defaulters; they go to the extent of sending threat messages to friends and relatives linked to the loanees.

What's your experience with these companies especially when you default?

And how were you able to repay your loan after exceeding the repayment period?

Re: Advice Needed: How Can I Repay My Loan In 2021? by Mide3367: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hmm this one hard o
Re: Advice Needed: How Can I Repay My Loan In 2021? by Kobicove(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Borrow only for a specific purpose which will yield the funds for repayment.

If you have no repayment strategy then you have no business taking a loan!

If things go wrong and you find yourself in a difficult situation reach out to your lender and ask for more time instead of waiting for the lender to start chasing you around
Re: Advice Needed: How Can I Repay My Loan In 2021? by Tifegold(f): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2021
Easyincome24:
Distinguished friends, recently a topic hit the front page about someone who was being disturbed by Sokoloan because he could n't repay his loan as at when due.

Before then, you will agree with me that so many people were reported to have committed suicide when they were unable to meet up with their promises when they collect loans.

Some of these could be caused when the defaulters lost their jobs, experienced business or investment crash, bad economy to mention but a few.

This issue needs to be addressed for people to know how to handle such scenario when faced with it.

A little google research will show you that there are many soft loan apps cropping up daily especially if you type in the word "loan" on IOS store or google play store.

Despite their exploiting interest rates. Many never mind dabbling into it due to their present financial predicaments, which in their opinions could be solved by accessing the loans without minding the accompanying penalties from the company.

So many negative feedbacks have been popping up of recent of how the customer relations of those companies harassed defaulters; they go to the extent of sending threat messages to friends and relatives linked to the loanees.

What's your experience with these companies especially when you default?

And how were you able to repay your loan after exceeding the repayment period?
hum am still in my own trouble now, they send thr suicide message to all my contacts, can't stop crying since yesterday, no wonder people commit suicide, despite d fact that have paid 4k out of 8k only God can help

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: How Can I Repay My Loan In 2021? by Easyincome24: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2021
Tifegold:
hum am still in my own trouble now, they send thr suicide message to all my contacts, can't stop crying since yesterday, no wonder people commit suicide, despite d fact that have paid 4k out of 8k only God can help
I think that is why some of the apps are developing a new way to reduce such tension by adding extension or part payment.

Try check if this works with your loan firm. The amount is small though.

(1) (Reply)

Baraza Mpcs / Crazy Way Of Earning Free Cash Online Daily (with Zero Capital + Photos) / Do You Have Gold Bars 23 Carat, 100kg To 500kg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.