Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It (1420 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Method Hackers Are Using To Hack Facebook Accounts (Photos) / What Font Are You Using Presently on your phone? [screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Asianjollof007:

OPPO is a brand, what's the model gangan?
R11
Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by walesho(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Coman dash me na

I just bought it cheesy
Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by micxwell(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
luvyaself95:
Xiaomi Redmi 7A
Reason for it likeness.
Good Battery life.
Good Camera
and Performing Well CPU and GPU..
Solid and easy to handle too..
Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by Chubbyface: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Camon 15 and I like it cos of it's battery strength, I'm a heavy user and it suits me so well
Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by RobbStark(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
I am using Redmi 9A.
Fast charging
Long battery life.....5000MAh
Nice camera...picture quality great.
Works perfect
Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by africaflozy(f): 5:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Redmi note 9s
Powerful battery
Fast charging
Great processor
Image quality
Audio quality etc
Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by Nu3L(m): 6:15am On Jan 09, 2021
africaflozy:
Redmi note 9s
Powerful battery
Fast charging
Great processor
Image quality
Audio quality etc

same phone I'm using here. It's a Beast, worth every penny. Yours came with EU Rom?
Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by africaflozy(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nu3L:

same phone I'm using here. It's a Beast, worth every penny. Yours came with EU Rom?

Nope but there is a link on mi community to download it.
Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by MartinsD12(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2021
RobbStark:
I am using Redmi 9A.
Fast charging
Long battery life.....5000MAh
Nice camera...picture quality great.
Works perfect
How many hours can the battery take active browsing and streaming beating?
Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by Ibrahim1986(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2021
infinix s5lite I love it
Re: Phone You Are Using Presently And One Reason Why You Like It by tayo60(f): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2021
Fefedesiigns:
Redmi note 9
Fast charging
Camera okay
Excellent battery
Good multitasking
Good processor
Good screen size big 5.3inches
Very cheap
using 4gb 128gb version
Same here! D phone na beast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

iPhone Users Only! This Is How To Make Your iPhone Look Very Badass / Slightly Used Samsung Galaxy M31s 4sale Ibadan / Xiaomi 12S Ultra Vs Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G Vs Iphone 13 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.