Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed (483 Views)

Starting Up A Poultry Farm In 2018 And My Weakness / Experienced Poultry Farm Manager Needed / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by damscoe: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
I am working on a mechanized and fully automatic poultry farm with 50,000 birds capacity in Ile ife . I am looking for a farm manager who has years of experience in this field . Kindly contact me for immediate correspondence because the project is about to start and I would like to kick off with the potential farm manager .
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by Mide3367: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
What's the qualification you seek? Age bracket too?
Re: Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by damscoe: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Role: Poultry Farm Manager

Job Purpose: Responsible for prioritizing tasks and budgeting allocation of machinery and workers for the farm in order to ensure smooth functioning and operation of the poultry farm.

Sector: AGRICULTURE AND ALLIED

Requirements
Education: BSc or MSc in Poultry Agriculture related field
Years of Experience: At least 5 Years
Age Bracket: 28- 45 years

*Management of Overall daily poultry operations
* Ventilation Management
* Feed Management
* Vaccination Management
* Safety Management
* Production Performance and Record Keeping
* Sales and Marketing Management
* Leadership and Management to achieve the company's mission and vision
* Work with the Poultry Construction Project Management Team from the planning to commissioning for the poultry farm.
* Get involved in all other works required to achieve project objectives

- Effective People Management Skill
- Ability to carry out manual duties
- Proficient in Computer Skills
Re: Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by 4starstunna(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
B.Agric.Tech. (F.U.T O.)08108001365.
Re: Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by damscoe: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Noted
Re: Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by 4starstunna(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2021
please provide an e mail or a contact where I can send my CV.thanks
Re: Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by damscoe: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2021
damscoe2@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by 4starstunna(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
I have sent my CV to your e mail I have over 5 years experience in poultry management which includes vaccination, medication, heat management, feed formulation, marketing and record keeping. I hope to hear from you.
Re: Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by damscoe: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Okay got it . We will contact you via email .
Re: Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by damscoe: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Poultry Farm Manager With A Vast Experience Needed by damscoe: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
A

(1) (Reply)

3 Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ogun State / Manure Scrapper For Poultry Farm / Protect Your Investment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.