Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,994 members, 7,835,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. (6846 Views)

Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows / Watch ESN On Duty As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by limeta(f): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
romenna:
This is a dangerous precedent...
Do u expect them to embrace people from ur region when they get back to their home state?

Chicken talk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Bialegend(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ojiofor:

I wish you can actually make them leave the bushes and stop litering internet with propaganda and photoshopped pictures.
Anyway Internet people of Biafra(IPOB)are clowns.Is it true that your leader has been banned from his capital city(Facebook)?
The fear of ESN and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the beginning of wisdom for facebook and their illiterate terrorist fulani paymasters. Next world bank loan will still be spent on facebook to ban MNK from broadcasting while you all almajiri keeps going hungry. Dumb fellows. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by limeta(f): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=CharleyBright post=97656594]Hmmm.
Be careful what you spread online.
This is very dangerous with far reaching ripple effects.

You still well in 1967

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Ikengawo: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
romenna:
Do u expect them to embrace people from ur region when they get back to their home state?

Fulani don't have a region. Is ESN attacks Hausa then they will face Hausa and Hausa are the majority in the cities. If that happens we're prepared as well. But if Fulani try to attack you in the north they are immigrants there like you and don't matter. Attack them back and nothing will happen. Even Hausa is chasing them. It's only these ones in the bushes that have liver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Ojiofor: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bialegend:

The fear of ESN and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the beginning of wisdom for facebook and their illiterate terrorist fulani paymasters. Next world bank loan will still be spent on facebook to ban MNK from broadcasting while you all almajiri keeps going hungry. Dumb fellows. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Continue to clown about.
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Dedetwo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
romenna:

No, if the so-called people from your region camped in the bush, rape and kill innocent citizens of the host state. Ndigbo living in northern region rent living rooms and houses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Dedetwo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
CharleyBright:
Hmmm.
Be careful what you spread online.
This is very dangerous with far reaching ripple effects.

If this will lead to war, I say so be it. They should have rented living rooms and houses like any other person in their host communities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Bialegend(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ojiofor:

Continue to clown about.
Truth is hurtful. Pack out from our bushes and go live in our towns and cities like human beigns. Why is that difficult to understand. I ask you, terrorist buffoon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by AnalQueenluci: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Umahi wants to build a new SouthEast Political National bridge, Igbos are working hard to scatter it and cause even more chaos

and amotekun has allowed tinubu to build his bridge so wonderful grin
Yooba

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Ojiofor: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bialegend:

Truth is hurtful. Pack out from our bushes and go live in our towns and cities like human beigns. Why is that difficult to understand. I ask you, terrorist buffoon.

Look at this terroristic idiot grin.
Only terrorist like you stays in bush,remain there ewu.
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Bialegend(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ojiofor:

Look at this terroristic idiot grin.
Only terrorist like you stays in bush,remain there ewu.
Any terrorism found on any Biafraland bushes will be shot at sight. You are warned!! Go and pay house rent and shop rent in our towns and cities and live and conduct your businesses and work in peace. Our bushes are a no go area for terrorists. If you are found inside our bushes by ESN, your life will be cut short. Simple!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Tumbulum: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
See what the president has caused with his silence
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Ojiofor: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bialegend:

Any terrorism found on any Biafraland bushes will be shot at sight. You are warned!! Go and pay house rent and shop rent in our towns and cities and live and conduct your businesses and work in peace. Our bushes are a no go area for terrorists. If you are found inside our bushes by ESN, your life will be cut short. Simple!!

Koro iyo fuo here
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by engrchykae(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
GMBuhari:

No problem

When they come and retaliate in your villages or tackle your people in the north, don't call it Buhari's plan to wipe out Igbo land

There are better ways to do things
when are they retaliating?
Let them do it quickly

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2021
Tumbulum:
See what the president has caused with his silence

Best comment here. Buhari and his pro-Fulani cabal let it get to this with their inaction.

This whole vagrant existence of Fulani was never going away as it is not an acceptable way for anyone to live in a modern nation. When serious crime is then attached to that Fulani nomadic life the victims of their actions will eventually act.

Might be the wrong move and may cause serious problems for all Southerners but people will get fed up and will protect themselves in the end in the face of leadership silence/inaction. Blame Buhari and the North for this squarely.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by GOVERNMENT2: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

Cry me a river mumu.
THE SAME SPY THAT WAS ASKING WHAT ESSN WERE DOING WITH AK47 grin

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

1 Like

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by CharleyBright(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Dedetwo:

If this will lead to war, I say so be it. They should have rented living rooms and houses like any other person in their host communities.

Young man, how old are you?
What do you know about war?
If war breaks out now, can you or will you carry a gun to fight in the war front?
Am sure you have not see read about civil wars, Or seen a full blown riot.
Let those that have seen one talk. All these teenagers on Nairaland talk and brag too much.
You don't have to be a coward to say No to war or religious riot.
Those have seen one will tell you we don't need war again.
So I let you know, the IBO's in the Biafra war were well better off during the civil war being that;
1. They had good trained Military ooficers and soldiers to fight the civil war.
2. They had other non IBO states (Rivers, Cross River and part of Benue states) supporting them in the war.
3. They had virile young civilians who were willing and ready to join and fight the war.
Even with all these advantages, the ibos still lost the war..
Now fast forward to today, all those factors are no more there. The IBO's don't longer have Military officers to execute a war. The ibos will be strictly on their own as other states like cross river, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and others will not join the Ibos in any war they call for. And most importantly, the IBO region is now an enclosed terroritory will makes it dangerous for them to engage in a war.
With these and many other factors, the Ibos will lose a war even before it starts.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Marine54(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

I wish you can actually make them leave the bushes and stop litering internet with propaganda and photoshopped pictures.
Anyway Internet people of Biafra(IPOB)are clowns.Is it true that your leader has been banned from his capital city(Facebook)?
Typical fulani, must your people leave in bush, can't they rent apartment in the town and leave do thier business like normal human being !
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Jostoman: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Umahi wants to build a new SouthEast Political National bridge, Igbos are working hard to scatter it and cause even more chaos

he should go and build the bridge inside his compound.
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Tumbulum: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2021
candidtalk:

Best comment here. Buhari and his pro-Fulani cabal let it get to this with their inaction.

This whole vagrant existence of Fulani was never going away as it is not an acceptable way for anyone to live in a modern nation. When serious crime is then attached to that Fulani nomadic life the victims of their actions will eventually act.

Might be the wrong move and may cause serious problems for all Southerners but people will get fed up and will protect themselves in the end in the face of leadership silence/inaction. Blame Buhari and the North for this squarely.
Its only the Fulani group can do this for so long and get away with it. Just imagine an Igbo or Ijaw or any other tribe in Nigeria,move up north,settle inside one of their bushes and begin attacking the indigenous people of the land.l,creating fear and stopping them from going to their farms. I'm sure they will be smoked out swiftly not only by the people themselves but by the military.

We saw gory pictures of dead men,women,children,new born babies who are victim's of the Fulani herdsmen. They were killed in the most dehumanizing way in Benue,in Taraba,in plateau yet the federal government didn't do anything to stop this.Villages in Plateau was being renamed by the Fulani and yet no action was taken to stop this. Infact they gave excuses for them and even Buhari himself told the Victims to accommodate the Fulanis and their terror. Femi Adeshina at one time told Nigerians that its better to let the Fulanis have their ancestral land than get killed. Miyetti Allah were in the media boasting of their ability to cause mayhem.

In the midst of the above Nigerians wailed,protested,asked the federal government to ban open grazing and force the normadic fulanis to embrace the mordern system of cattle rearing,yet Nothing was done. Benue state, The worst hit in this crisis went ahead and banned open grazing and formed livestock guard which the Federal government resisted.At some point the Army was arresting the Benue livestock guard and tagging them criminals for trying to protect their people and secure their lands.

We were made to believe that the Fulani can do no wrong by the Federal government and the resulting effects is what we can see today.different regions are now forming their own security agencies and arming them to protect their people and their land from terrorists Fulani's. And here we have ebony I state openly asking the Fulani to leave their land and get back to where ever they are coming from. Who do I am blame for this,the federal government who kept silent in the midst of injustice melted out on innocent Nigerians.

This is just the tip of the iceberg as more Nigerians will ask the Fulanis to leave as soon as power returns to the south.you cannot sow evil and expect to reap good. People are waking up to check mate the activities of the fulanis before it becomes too late.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by potent5(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Since 1914 that you have been guided, what have you achieved?
CharleyBright:

Young man, I am wondering how you came about with "Your Terrorists" ?
Am I a terrorist OR am I related to one?
No one supports anyone engaged in Terrorists or criminal acts. But if you have to deal with them negatively, don't make videos of such and put online and attract negative reprisals.
Mind you, you and your family are safe in your domain down east. There are hundreds of thousands of people out there in the North who can very well suffer negative reprisal attacks.
You only chase them out but not kill them. The northern youths will very well do worse if the go on rampage cos of that video.
I served in the north 2 decades ago. I survived 3 deadly riots. I know what a Northern riot looks like, and what is it like to be caught in the fraught. Don't push for one for innocent non-northerners living there.
Be guided.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Tumbulum: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2021
CharleyBright:

If war breaks out now, can you or will you carry a gun to fight in the war front?
Let those that have seen one talk. All these teenagers on Nairaland talk and brag too much.
So I let you know, the IBO's in the Biafra war were well better off during the civil war being that;
2. They had other non IBO states (Rivers, Cross River and part of Benue states) supporting them in the war.
3. They had virile young civilians who were willing and ready to join and fight the war.
Now fast forward to today, all those factors are no more there. The IBO's don't longer have Military officers to execute a war. The ibos will be strictly on their own as other states like cross river, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and others will not join the Ibos in any war they call for. And most importantly, the IBO region is now an enclosed terroritory will makes it dangerous for them to engage in a war.
With these and many other factors, the Ibos will lose a war even before it starts.
we are already at war bro. Stop this fear mongering and face reality. What the Fulani's have done to other Nigerians since Buhari came to power is unimaginable and its nothing but a call for war.if war brake out today,the Igbo's will not be at the disadvantage like you insinuated because the word has gone nuclear. And don't ever think other Nigerians will join hands with you to fight Igbo's again. is not possible to have a repeat of the 1967 because other ethnic nationalities are already tired of the whole system.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by CharleyBright(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Tumbulum:
we are already at war bro. Stop this fear mongering and face reality. What the Fulani's have done to other Nigerians since Buhari came to power is unimaginable and its nothing but a call for war.if war brake out today,the Igbo's will not be at the disadvantage like you insinuated because the word has gone nuclear. And don't ever think other Nigerians will join hands with you to fight Igbo's again. is not possible to have a repeat of the 1967 because other ethnic nationalities are already tired of the whole system.

If you and your family won't carry gun and be at the forefront of the war, don't open your mouth and call for one.
You won't call for war and not want to fight in it.
No one is happy about what the Fulani terrorists are doing.
These people can be rounded up and arrested without calling for a war. That is what we are asking for on the contrary to the war you ask for.

And by the way, check my username, am sure Northerners or Southwest don't bare that name. So be correct about my origin before you continue to be mistaken about that.
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Orubebe01: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2021
romenna:
They were told to go and rent houses in the cities as normal human being does.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Tumbulum: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2021
CharleyBright:

If you and your family won't carry gun and be at the forefront of the war, don't open your mouth and call for one.
You won't call for war and not want to fight in it.
No one is happy about what the Fulani terrorists are doing.
These people can be rounded up and arrested without calling for a war. That is what we are asking for on the contrary to the war you ask for.

And by the way, check my username, am sure Northerners or Southwest don't bare that name. So be correct about my origin before you continue to be mistaken about that.
people like you will do nothing when stranger come from far away land and take your land by force.
What's their to die in a war?will anybody live forever? I will gladly take up gun and fight to defend my ancestral land. If I die in the process so be it.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by okeyfrank: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2021
THE BEST THING TO DO IS AS FOLLOWS;

DRIVE THEM OUT OF OUR BUSHES WITH THE BEST FORCE EVER
BURN DOWN EVERY BIT OF STRUCTURE(S) THEY MAY HAVE SET UP IN THE BUSHES

NEUTRALIZE EVERY FORCE THAT TRIES TO SUPPORT THE TERRORISTS DWELLING IN OUR FORESTS AND ATTACKING OF OUR FARMERS

THE GOOD ONES AMONGST THEM CAN GO TO THE CITIES LIKE OTHER PEOPLE DO, RENT RESIDENTIAL HOUSES, RENT/BUY PLOTS OF LANDS FOR RANCHING, ETC.

WE ALL SAY NO TO THE REPEAT OF THE WICKED STRATEGIES OF KILLING AND GRABBING LANDS BY UTHMAN DAN FODIO AND HIS SURROGATES

SOKOTO, KANO, ILORIN, ETC REMAIN A GOOD LESSON

WE IN THE OLD EASTERN NIGERIA HAVE VOWED TO RESIST EVERY MOVE BY THESE TERRORISTS AND THEIR COLLABORATORS WITH THE VERY LAST DROP OF OUR BLOOD; AND WE ARE ABLE TO OVERCOME THEIR EVIL.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by okeyfrank: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2021
BabaOwen:
what a foolish,dumb and senseless talk is this???

OUR PEOPLE IN THE NORTH WILL NEVER ENTER PEOPLE FARM BY FORCE AND WITHOUT PERMISSION, RAPE THEIR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS, KILL THEIR MEN, DRIVE A COMMUNITY AWAY AND INSTALL SADUANA THERE.

NIGERIA SHOULD BE ENDED QUICKLY BEFORE IT ENDS NIGERIANS.

WE ARE NO ONE PEOPLE WITH THE FULANIS AND OUR IDIOSYCRACIES DIFFER

THEY LIVE LIKE ANIMALS IN THE BUSHES WHILE WE LIVE IN THE CITIES AND FARM IN THE BUSHES

IT'S TIME TO DIVIDE THIS FAILED COUNTRY SO THAT THEY CAN DO THEIR THING IN THEIR BACKWARD AREWA NATION.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Norwichsailor(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2021
CharleyBright:

lool
1967 is not now ooo
People are wiser, the SS might not join igbos but neither will we support Nigeria lol. If the SE and SS are wise in an event of war, we'd declare our different countries and then team up to fight what's left of Nigeria just like the minorities teamed up to fight the majority serbs during the break up war of yuglosovia while maintaining their different countries.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by CharleyBright(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Norwichsailor:
lool
1967 is not now ooo
People are wiser, the SS might not join igbos but neither will we support Nigeria lol. If the SE and SS are wise in an event of war, we'd declare our different countries and then team up to fight what's left of Nigeria just like the minorities teamed up to fight the majority serbs during the break up war of yuglosovia while maintaining their different countries.

South south cannot be cajoled into fighting another man's war.
They are on their own lane and know better than engage in senseless rants of war when there are better means to solve a problem.
Go into the bushes and arrests all criminals whether Fulanis or indigenes. Making videos and declaring war on social media is silly.
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

National Bridge KEE you there

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mo Abudu In Romance Scandal With Lagos Governor And Other Powerful Politicians / INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor / Katsina: Bandits Kill 3 Villagers, Abduct Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.