Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,747 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. (6893 Views)

Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows / Watch ESN On Duty As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Ojiofor: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
so GTFO of my face, you're making me sick! [/quote]

Ezi okwu na aru gi afo,oga mecha saba gi afo grin grin grin grin grin.
You never see something.In over 8 years your bloody struggle have brought no benefit to the Igbo nation except to the scammer himself who is the founder and CEO of the online nation grin.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by ChoCho54(f): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ojiofor:
so GTFO of my face, you're making me sick!

Ezi okwu na aru gi afo,oga mecha saba afo grin grin grin grin grin.
You never see something.In over 8 years your bloody struggle have brought no benefit to the Igbo nation except to the scammer himself who is the founder and oCEO of the online nation grin.
Stop!!!

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Bialegend(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ojiofor:
so GTFO of my face, you're making me sick!

Ezi okwu na aru gi afo,oga mecha saba afo grin grin grin grin grin.
You never see something.In over 8 years your bloody struggle have brought no benefit to the Igbo nation except to the scammer himself who is the founder and CEO of the online nation grin.

DONATE TO EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK (ESN) TO SUPPORT THEM FOR THEIR GOOD JOB OF CLEANSING OUR LAND OFF TERRORIST MARAUDERS FROM THE FUTA JALON, MALI, NIGER, CHAD, BURKINA FASO, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, AND NORTHERN NIGERIA. CLICK BELOW TO DONATE NOW!!!

[img]https://scontent-lis1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/133746532_742210510041354_3793936872714497277_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=S-Sq5vxISMUAX88hZaf&_nc_ht=scontent-lis1-1.xx&oh=7a6368e6ef46a6e8bd0e92207711dfd1&oe=601A9402[/img]
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Ojiofor: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bialegend:

DONATE TO EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK (ESN) TO SUPPORT THEM FOR THEIR GOOD JOB OF CLEANSING OUR LAND OFF TERRORIST MARAUDERS FROM THE FUTA JALON, MALI, NIGER, CHAD, BURKINA FASO, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, AND NORTHERN NIGERIA. CLICK BELOW TO DONATE NOW!!!

[img]https://scontent-lis1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/133746532_742210510041354_3793936872714497277_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=S-Sq5vxISMUAX88hZaf&_nc_ht=scontent-lis1-1.xx&oh=7a6368e6ef46a6e8bd0e92207711dfd1&oe=601A9402[/img]

Donate to ESN for unnecessarily exposing Igbos to Danger by posting propaganda videos that will hurt the same Igbo you claim to protect?
When Fulani herdsmen go about killing people do they post it in social media?
https://www.nairaland.com/6345005/see-reason-why-fulani-trending/1#97715697

1 Like

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
nsiba:

Whenever you research, plz NEVER you use WIKIPEDIA.....

If u don't agree do ur research from where u trusted, wikipedia is not the only website
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Ojiofor: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
ChoCho54:
Stop!!!

You gotta beg me to stop.
Meanwhile this your stupid ESN in action.
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by supercase1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Umahi wants to build a new SouthEast Political National bridge, Igbos are working hard to scatter it and cause even more chaos

Nigeria had been building since 1960 what have we achieved so far cheesy
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by supercase1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
GMBuhari:

No problem

When they come and retaliate in your villages or tackle your people in the north, don't call it Buhari's plan to wipe out Igbo land

There are better ways to do things
Wail on bro
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Yankee101: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Am I happy? No.

Is it necessary, absolutely �

They move in and after a generation or less, claim ownership of squatting quarters.

But I feel for completely innocent fulanis who are not bandits, do not support forceful land acquisition and are only truly seeking green grass to take care of cattle, their only means of livelihood

I think commercial land for rent can be set up by the private sector, where they can come in, pay rent and graze lush grasslands and artificial lakes.
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by nsiba: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

If u don't agree do ur research from where u trusted, wikipedia is not the only website

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by nsiba: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fake fake fake and fake news.....Governor of Ebonyi state is looking for all u fake news Carrier
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Dedetwo(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
CharleyBright:

Young man, how old are you?
What do you know about war?

If war breaks out now, can you or will you carry a gun to fight in the war front?
Am sure you have not see read about civil wars, Or seen a full blown riot.
Let those that have seen one talk. All these teenagers on Nairaland talk and brag too much.
You don't have to be a coward to say No to war or religious riot.
Those have seen one will tell you we don't need war again.
So I let you know, the IBO's in the Biafra war were well better off during the civil war being that;
1. They had good trained Military ooficers and soldiers to fight the civil war.
2. They had other non IBO states (Rivers, Cross River and part of Benue states) supporting them in the war.
3. They had virile young civilians who were willing and ready to join and fight the war.
Even with all these advantages, the ibos still lost the war..
Now fast forward to today, all those factors are no more there. The IBO's don't longer have Military officers to execute a war. The ibos will be strictly on their own as other states like cross river, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and others will not join the Ibos in any war they call for. And most importantly, the IBO region is now an enclosed terroritory will makes it dangerous for them to engage in a war.
With these and many other factors, the Ibos will lose a war even before it starts.

Shut up your putrid mouth. You have not seen a parade ground in your sorry ass life yet talk about spiral of arms. What a dunce.
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by AfonjaConehead: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ojiofor:

I wish you can actually make them leave the bushes and stop litering internet with propaganda and photoshopped pictures.
Anyway Internet people of Biafra(IPOB)are clowns.Is it true that your leader has been banned from his capital city(Facebook)?

He finally reveals himself...what a shame lolsss..

A big ....@40. grin
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Ojiofor: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
[s]
AfonjaConehead:

He finally reveals himself...what a shame lolsss..

A big ....@40. grin
[/s]
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by AfonjaConehead: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ojiofor:

Sifia pains lolsss grin
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by ChoCho54(f): 1:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Ojiofor:

You gotta beg me to stop.
Meanwhile this your stupid ESN in action.
Even a pucci is tougher than you Simp because you can't take half the pounding that little piece of flesh withstands.

A coward! You are already dead while alive!

Some men are akamu while others are Akpu.
You disgust me.
Stop ranting on Twitter seeking for sympathy, do what you got to do!
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by ChoCho54(f): 1:38am On Jan 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Sifia pains lolsss grin
Nna ehn...ojiofor has been bleating like Linus for five hours now behind my backyard. I think conji is his problem. His waist is filled with decaying semen and i advice him to take a "joyful" shower grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Ojiofor: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
ChoCho54:
Nna ehn...ojiofor has been bleating like Linus for five hours now behind my backyard. I think conji is his problem. His waist is filled with decaying semen and i advice him to take a "joyful" shower grin

Boy Mechie onu.
Biafra agitation is MNK scam format supported by mugus like you grin
Re: Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. by Electrochemistry(m): 5:44am On Apr 03, 2021
CharleyBright:

Young man, I am wondering how you came about with "Your Terrorists" ?
Am I a terrorist OR am I related to one?
No one supports anyone engaged in Terrorists or criminal acts. But if you have to deal with them negatively, don't make videos of such and put online and attract negative reprisals.
Mind you, you and your family are safe in your domain down east. There are hundreds of thousands of people out there in the North who can very well suffer negative reprisal attacks.
You only chase them out but not kill them. The northern youths will very well do worse if the go on rampage cos of that video.
I served in the north 2 decades ago. I survived 3 deadly riots. I know what a Northern riot looks like, and what is it like to be caught in the fraught. Don't push for one for innocent non-northerners living there.
Be guided.
No decision is absolutely convenient; they are made with sacrifice. How would u allow ur land to be intimidated & overthrown by aliens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Ighoho Lands In Ile Ife / Boko Haram: Rival Group Drops Threat Leaflets In 10 Northern States / How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.