Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? (2303 Views)

My Boss Converted His Toyota Corolla To Electric / Opion For Converting A Regular Corolla To Sporty Corolla / 17 Interesting Facts About Bulletproof Cars That Most People Might Not Know (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by boldx(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hello everyone,

Happy new year. Why do most people prefer Toyota Corolla to Toyota Matrix (2003 - 2007)?

I am thinking of buying another car. I like the headroom in Matrix and cargo space.

Are there flaws on 2005 Toyota Matrix?

What's your opinion?
Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by Lawalemi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
I prefer car to wagon
Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by talk2ibk(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
I have that question in mind also...

Cc; Gazzuz
Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by Peppermintflav: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
I guess it has to do with the body shape, cos both are same engine.

Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by seanfer(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
The Corolla has more leg room than the matrix. 3 people with average height can sit at the back of the Corolla comfortable but not same for the matrix.
Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by 4crownfortress(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
The corolla has Cheaper body parts, they're basically the same car underneath the shell. I personally prefer the matrix.

At the end of the day it's all about preference
Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2021
I'll definitely go with matrix as a first car.
Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by 2cribz: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2021
I love wagon die, i mean suv wagon,not sedan wagon
Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by 2cribz: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2021
140 hp 4plugs a first car.lol
Cutehector:
I'll definitely go with matrix as a first car.
Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by Cutehector(m): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2021
2cribz:
140 hp 4plugs a first car.lol
why you dey laugh? You want make I steal money to buy gwagon? Ndi mmadu sef

Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2021
boldx:
Hello everyone,

Happy new year. Why do most people prefer Toyota Corolla to Toyota Matrix (2003 - 2007)?

I am thinking of buying another car. I like the headroom in Matrix and cargo space.

Are there flaws on 2005 Toyota Matrix?

What's your opinion?

1 . There's this stereotype that the matrix is a ladys car so most men will generally avoid

2. A lot of people still don't know that both vehicles are essentially the same. As far as they are concerned, the only reliable and fuel efficient vehicle is the Corolla.

3. Body parts are costlier than the Corolla

4. The Corolla is easier to sell and can be argued to have a better resale value

Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by melviniyke2002(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Resale value after use
Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by naijadrivablog: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
1zz oil shorting boxes.
Re: Why Do Most People Prefer Toyota Corolla To Matrix? by cyborg123(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
The matrix has much more blindspots than the corolla so I prefer the driving experience of Corolla.

What Is The Best Brand Of Benz And Year For Nigerian Roads @ 1 Million Naira? / Btw Ford Edge, Vw Touareg, Toyota Prado, Lexus Gx / Any Major Issues With Honda Element?