Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Morpheus is a JOKE! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Morpheus is a JOKE! (3371 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Where's Morpheus? / Poor Uk. The British Justice System Is a Joke. My Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Bawss1(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2011
shotster50:

As far as I know everyone has a theory but no one is providing a solution to the problem, Like Mandingo said it is all schematics, We can spend a lifetime debating over the finer points rather than tackling the issues raised.
There will never be any real solutions because some of the issues raised exists in most part in the heads of the people who think them up. The so called theories may contain half truths but upon closer observation are just propaganda or conspiratorial stuff. Stuff like defense companies and the US military running the world, the imperialistic obsessions of the west etc. . .
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by AjanleKoko: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2011
This thread reads like some kind of Ali vs Frazier cheesy
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
RSA:

Mr Mo,are you one of the people who belief that apaartheid South Africa was a first world country?

In the past you RSA have mentioned the fact that SA is a first world country surrounded by third world mini countries. you've already answered that question
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
Morpheus did you write this:

Nawl, you couldn't have wrote this.

You love Whitey too much to have the courage.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
MandingoII:

lmao

lol @ "nawl." You gotta love African American vernacular sometimes.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
MandingoII:

Morpheus did you write this:

Nawl, you couldn't have wrote this.

You love Whitey too much to have the courage.

The venacular sure to do sound like something you would write Dingo. Are you trying to tell us something?
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Bishopking: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2011
mopheaus is a typical house N!gg3R. on another thread, he attacked me 'cos I posted a quote on Outtara's wedding being officiated by Nic Sarkozy. I simply ignored him. The dude is a white apologist.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^^^

thank you bro you've described this self hating sambo down to a tee - gutless and balless to the core.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
Bishopking:

mopheaus is a typical house N!gg3R. on another thread, he attacked me 'cos I posted a quote on Outtara's wedding being officiated by Nic Sarkozy. I simply ignored him. The dude is a white apologist.

I gave you anothe scenario regarding your post on conspiracy theorism. You didn't address that issue cause you couldn't.

I dare you to make a fool of me cause I did that to you. You must think I started this game yesterday.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^^

thank you bro you've described this self hating sambo down to a tee - gutless and balless to the core.

A man who is fighting an inner battle with himslef is one who truly hates himself. He does not understand his position in  equilibrium with the world or nature.  he laccepts labels and affiliations that make him feel self worth when in reality he is no one and is in desperate need of power to satisfy his ego and desire to control his own destiny.

I will not be bamboozled by the likes of you. You are many that speak the same tongue but you are not free. You are still slaves.

Morpheus says :Everything that has a beginning has an end Cap28.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
morpheus24:

A man who is fighting an inner battle with himslef is one who truly hates himself. He does not understand his position in  equilibrium with the world or nature.  he laccepts labels and affiliations that make him feel self worth when in reality he is no one and is in desperate need of power to satisfy his ego and desire to control his own destiny.

I will not be bamboozled by the likes of you. You are many that speak the same tongue but you are not free. You are still slaves.

Morpheus says :Everything that has a beginning has an end Cap28.

where do you get all this drivel from, how does fighting an inner battle with oneself equate to self hatred in your book, most normal people constantly experience inner battles it is all part of enlightenment - human beings are not static creatures they are dynamic and in seeking knowledge, internal turmoil becomes part of the growth process,  unless of course they are like you in which case they remain stagnant or regressive.

in your own case you are stagnant because you are so afraid of loosing your material comforts, thats why you cant even stand up for the truth, you prefer to bow down and kiss your white slave masters arse and then pretend as if you are just being realistic and practical - unfortunately for you i see thru your bull.sh.it   -you are mentally enslaved, you see yourself as being unworthy and inferior to the white man - thats why you accept his abuse and degradation of your own people unquestioningly, you are mentally in chains you are ashamed of your race and your culture, i cant think of a worse mental state than that, you see nothign good in your own race and people, you make excuses for all manner of atrocities meted out on you by people who enslaved your ancestors and still treat you as a member of an inferior race and yet you have the audacity to call me a slave - hahahahahaha
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2011
cap28:

where do you get all this drivel from, how does fighting an inner battle with oneself equate to self hatred in your book, most normal people constantly experience inner battles it is all part of enlightenment - human beings are not static creatures they are dynamic and in seeking knowledge, internal turmoil becomes part of the growth process,  unless of course they are like you in which case they remain stagnant or regressive.

A Progressive state of mind requires an evolutionary process to take place. Social constructs such as Race, color, ethnicity, language, culture and the likes are the "means to an end". They are not absolutes. Therefore they cannot be truly relied upon and are fluid in nature. They are simply stimuli interpreted by our brains in trying to understand what is beyond our reach. Thats the dynamism .

cap28:

in your own case you are stagnant because you are so afraid of loosing your material comforts, thats why you cant even stand up for the truth, you prefer to bow down and kiss your white slave masters arse and then pretend as if you are just being realistic and practical - unfortunately for you i see thru your bull.sh.it   -you are mentally enslaved, you see yourself as being unworthy and inferior to the white man - thats why you accept his abuse and degradation of your own people unquestioningly, you are mentally in chains you are ashamed of your race and your culture, i cant think of a worse mental state than that, you see nothign good in your own race and people, you make excuses for all manner of atrocities meted out on you by people who enslaved your ancestors and still treat you as a member of an inferior race and yet you have the audacity to call me a slave - hahahahahaha

Shedding the desires for material comforts is understanding that they are not necessary to survival or sustenance. Thats too easy for me.

Race is a construct in your mind. It has meaning only to what you or any other fool attachs to it. Therefore it is not an absolute and only as real as what you make it to be.

An inferiority complex is only evident when one is battling his innermost innate desires to control something he wishes he had and power to do his will over someone else in relation to what he percieves in the physical world as real and he is able to manipulate. Thats static. You miss the point!

Morpheus says: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead,  only try to realize the truth.              
             Cap28: What truth?
        Morpheus: There is no spoon.
             Cap28: There is no spoon?
        Morpheus: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Bawss1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
In all his weirdness Morpheus drives some deep points. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Bishopking: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2011
morpheus24:

I gave you anothe scenario regarding your post on conspiracy theorism. You didn't address that issue cause you couldn't.

I dare you to make a fool of me cause I did that to you. You must think I started this game yesterday.

You seem to be suffering from some personality disorder. Why would you want to make a fool of someone without provocation and unreasonably? I posted this:

'"Ouattara married his wife, Dominique Nouvian Folloroux, in a 1990 wedding ceremony officiated by the then Mayor of Neuilly-sur-Seine, Nicolas Sarkozy."
is this a coincidence?'

to which you replied,  " Gbagbo lived in exile in France? Could it be the reason why he has been in power. Isn't that a coincidence as well.

Stop these innuendo's please"

In my post, I was pointing out the coincidence observed by many people in the power struggles in the Ivory Coast. I expected open-minded responses. This forum, for me should be for mature, serious-minded, educated and reasonable people. If you checked out my previous posts, you would see that I do not attack personalities. I only address issues. That is called maturity. You see I simply ignored you. I am NOT interested in making a fool of anyone. Not even you, Mopheus.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Gbenge77(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
Interesting.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
You seem to be suffering from some personality disorder. Why would you want to make a fool of someone without provocation and unreasonably? I posted this:

'"Ouattara married his wife, Dominique Nouvian Folloroux, in a 1990 wedding ceremony officiated by the then Mayor of Neuilly-sur-Seine, Nicolas Sarkozy."
is this a coincidence?'

to which you replied,  " Gbagbo lived in exile in France? Could it be the reason why he has been in power. Isn't that a coincidence as well.

Stop these innuendo's please"

In my post, I was pointing out the coincidence observed by many people in the power struggles in the Ivory Coast. I expected open-minded responses. This forum, for me should be for mature, serious-minded, educated and reasonable people. If you checked out my previous posts, you would see that I do not attack personalities. I only address issues. That is called maturity. You see I simply ignored you. I am NOT interested in making a fool of anyone. Not even you, Mopheus.

That is a proper scolding.  One that is commonly lobbied at little boys.  Come to think of it,  Morpheus acts like a undisciplined little boy.

Stuck in his certitude, that only HE suffers from.

There is another bad habit all little boys suffer from:

Washing their A. rse.

so in conclusion morpheus is a mentally stuck dirty kid.

c'mon bruh, its time to grow the fugg up.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
MandingoII:

Stuck in his certitude, that only HE suffers from.

There is another bad habit all little boys suffer from:

Washing their A. rse.

so in conclusion morpheus is a mentally stuck dirty kid.

c'mon bruh, its time to grow the fugg up.

Aren't you supposed to be mindlessly chasing after flashing ambulance lights like the Typical Dingo you are. Thinking is for Humans.

You don't qualify.

Ruff ruff!. Down boy!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
Muthafugga you got me twisted.

I chase MONEY & KNOWLEDGE.

you on the other hand  chase after s/hit that boost your damaged Ego.

I've since grown past that level.

EVOLVE mutthafugga EVOLVE!!!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
MandingoII:

Muthafugga you got me twisted.

I chase MONEY & KNOWLEDGE.

you on the other hand chase after s/hit that boost your damaged Ego.

I've since grown past that level.

EVOLVE mutthafugga EVOLVE!!!
THe only reasonable response to the above would be;

HA!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
THe only reasonable response to the above would be;

HA!

I can still shut your a.rse up.

you still my nikka mayne.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Bawss1(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2011
^ what with the post above?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' / 42 Police Ambushed, Beheaded By Congolese Militia / British Tanks Arrive In Estonia As Nato Bolsters Eastern Flank Amid Putin Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.