Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Need A Copywriter? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need A Copywriter? (119 Views)

Why You Need A Copywriter / A Copywriter Needed To Do Your Product Description On Amazon And Facebook? / A Copywriter Needed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Copywriter? by Helenbims(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
The Copywriting Portfolio of Abimbola Omoseebi

Hi, my name is Abimbola Omoseebi. A Direct Response Copywriter who specialized in creating highly engaging sales letters that grab attention and make people buy.

Here is what I can help you to do:
I can help you…
Create highly engaging content on Social Media that helps you gain more followers...Attract more leads...More paying customers…
Create irrestistible Sales letters or ad copy that will leave the readers taking out their credit cards and buy your products/services
Design a Sales generating funnel to boost ROI of your Ads on facebook, google, instagram etc
Create an email auto-responder series that increases monthly profits- (One email per day..)
Work hand in hand with you to create offers that will multiply your sales response this quarter

If getting more customers and increasing profits this month sounds like something you’d love…

Kindly contact me (brandingservicesexpert@gmail.com) let’s discuss this further.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Shuts Down Accounts Of Ugandan Govt Officials / Make 2-5k Daily With Just N300 / #THEBIGISSUE: Should Bride Price Be Abolished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.