Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" (52629 Views)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / How Yahoo Boys Take Over Hotels, Carry Out Ritual Killings — Ondo Amotekun Boss / Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Ikjosh04: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Don't let small thinking cut your life down to size.
Think big, aim high and act bold.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by aycorporat(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
The5DME:
I
Are you also a fool like the first fool that quoted everything?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Kharol1234: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hope the story never finish

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Quite interesting

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by SpiritFree: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Guy finish this story! Finish it!! angry

2 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Jeremani: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bro you are living my dream life.
I don't have much to say,
But this year am going into yahoo.
Can you be my mentor?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by ostechno(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dreyton36:
When i see young guys craving to be Yahoo boys I just laugh because they don't know how deep the game of Yahoo is

Yahoo is not all about making money and taking pills , fvcking some nice sexy girls, there are more to it , except you're the type that only makes lil funds like $1k to $200k

No one introduced me into the game of Yahoo , it all started in 2014 when men around me were just Living large
Honestly I was tempted to ask them to show me the way but self respect kept me still while hunger continued to show me no mercy as a broke student

I'm from a non buoyant family but feeding ain't no prob , all thanks to my struggling mom, lost my dad at a very tender age of 6, and I've always had that zeal to make it big seems none of my rich relatives care about us

I visited a friend of mine named chuks (wrong name ) in Lagos _maryland _Mende 2014

Chuks is also a student of Ambrose Alli univ same school
We were broke ass niggas who girls never felt fun to be with cuz no funds at hand to make everywhere bubble

Chuks then told me of his plans to join Yahoo which I actually found irritating , I advised him not to indulge in such , just because his neighbor was cashing out hugely , he changed cars like clothes
I never knew I will later end up being the boss in the game
I didn't practice what I preached according to Damien marley

One Saturday morning this chuk's neighbor and some three of his guys came out of their room and started playing gongo aso by 9ice and in few minutes time about 5 sexy tall girls came in to join them

Different drinks were flowing , girls were smoking s.k (weed)
Tbh I was thrilled but I made no silly move , I sat outside just thinking about my life , asking myself just one question
"Guy when you go make am". Shey na to pray and fast ?
I don fast tire and pray tire sef , even God sef know say I they call him name everyday but I still never touch better money

I couldn't hold it no more I went inside to meet my friend ,

Me: guy those men are chopping life , which work he dey do

Chuks: na Yahoo guy o , but he they claim say na him papa for u.s.a they send am money but we know the secret , na Yahoo boy

Me: how he take they make the money from Yahoo

Chuks: na just to open Facebook or any dating site, register and use better white man picture then you go find any single lady make her fall , bla bla bla

Me: wowed , just like that ? How the woman go take pay the money if na just love related stuff

Chuks : you too ask questions , when d woman don love you , you fit just find excuse bill am

Me: I had more questions to ask but I didn't wanna disturb him further

I am the kinda person that gets motivated by what I see , I got self belief that if that guy can cash out so big I'll surely make it bigger cuz back then i was worse than a smooth talker

A year passed I was in my second yr in school , 2015 , to pay school fees problem , to change new wears bigger problem , to feed for school nko biggest problem
So I remembered all the guidelines chuks said the other time that I have to open up a Facebook and all that

I opened up a Facebook acct , and used some wrong informations , used a very handsome man in his 40's pictures
I followed some pages like love pages and dating pages
I kept meeting fake users just like me , for about 6 months I had no single client , they were all same hustlers like me
I gave up and angrily deleted the acct , but all these while no one knew about it including my friend chuks

One day i visited (Iyamo ) Adams oshiomhole's village in Edo state , a friend of mine had an accident so he was in an orthopaedic surgeon's home
I spent about 3 days with him and the young guys there live larger than life

I noticed how they were trooping in and out of a particular house so I was interested in knowing what's up in there

Finally I realised they were Yahoo guys who were making charms to make their white clients pay them money without stress
I was like damn , I've heard another one
Anytime they come around , they just share money to every elder there, there was an herbalist there , very respected

When I went back to my town , the thought of Yahoo entered me again , so this time around I decided to focus more
I went on Google to type "which Facebook group has more white women"

I found some pages so I followed the pages and started getting some replies
I posted my picture on one of the groups saying I need true love , so many comments came in as the admin approved my post

I had so many messages both from scammers and real people cuz I claimed I'm so lonely and I wanna settle down

I noticed some clients will ask me for a video call , that's when I knew they must be real , so I kinda use my finger to cover the camera so they won't see my face but I can see theirs to confirm they're truly whites and when they ask me why they can't see me I'll tell them some lies , some will fall for it while some won't

In 2months I already have about 50+ sure clients for a romantic relationship , I don't sleep no more at night and it affected my academics

There was this particular lady who was so obsessed with me , she will chat me anytime she's not at work

Note: just one client can change your life for good

I set my time to hers , when she's awake I'm awake , we sleep same time , we joke about everything and she has a daughter of 8yrs , she's a baby mama abs fully loaded

We do voice calls , I got an American accent from the love of 2pac including old school foreign musics in general
And she loves music as well that's why we vibe so much

I told her I'm from Stuttgart Germany and she lives in New York U.S.A. Aged 43

I was so scared to ask her for money , so i needed someone who's deep in the game to teach me the format , at the same time I didn't want no one to know about what I was newly into , so I was adamant

I went on Google lol , typing how to Bill clients funnily I got some answers tho
I picked up some ideas there , at night when she was free from work I knew shellobe expecting my message so I hid my last seen
She kept messaging me but I didn't respond, I didn't even make no post for about two days
She was so worried that she was even calling me on Facebook and she was totally restless because I've gotten into her deeply
She even sends me her nudes from the way i sweet talk her

On the 3rd day I told her that I had an accident that's why I haven't been online and because I know she will be worries that's why I came online to ensure she's fine
Damn she was so worried and said she wanna take a week off from work just to come check up on me that i should drop my home address

I didn't know what else to say than " babe you don't have to stress yourself I'll be fine "

Me: I just want to try all means to clear the hospital bills , but my sister is here taking care of me

Client: oh that's a relief can I at least speak with her and thank her specially?

Me: sure you can but she's gone home to bring some items

Client : alright whenever she's back pls beep me up

Me: okay babe

Wahala where I wan get lady to make this call wey get better accent
My ex girlfriend came to mind , luckily we didn't quarrel or fight we just couldn't flow no more

I called her up immediately, she had this sweet voice and she got a very good accent

Me: fine girl how fa na , I don miss u like mad that's why I say make i check up on you

Ex: you don forget me na, how u dey

Me: I'm good where you at , I got something important to tell you

Ex: important you ? Abi na those ur tricks to fvck me again , cuz u no know pass fvck

Me: u too play , na something important and u go benefit from am

We later fixed a date for her to meet me the next day by night hours
I explained everything to her , she's a fast learner , so we did a quick rehearsal
When i checked my Facebook page , my client had messaged me about 7 times already

I replied immediately

Me: how're you doing darling

Client: oh thank good Lord I'm sp worried about you

Me: I'm sorry about that , my sister delayed she just came around she was held in traffick

Client : can I pls speak with her ?

Me: sure you can

Client : Hi dear , my name is Alicia (wrong name,) I'm your elder brother's girlfriend bla bla bla

Ex: he's told me so much about you and I can't wait to meet you in person

Client: yeah me too , he told me how you've been taking care of him , hope he's not badly injured

Ex: kinda but he's recovering rapidly , but he's set to go home as long as we're able to pay up all the fees

Client : I will discuss that with him

Meanwhile my mind was beating hard , hoping she doesn't change her mind
I took the phone from her and continued......

Me: hey sweetie I gotta rest a bit

Client: I've missed your TLC , and how much is the fees you have to pay , can you afford it or you need my help?
I'll gladly help

For my mind ehn , did she just say she'll gladly help
I kept cool , didn't want to sound too excited yet

Me: it's not much but I'm just down for now else i would've cleared the bills long ago

Client : just tell me how much I wanna know pls my love

Me: it's about £7500

Client : how can I send it to you , I'm not familiar without money transfers except within the states

Me: I will tell you how to do it , you don't have to be in a hurry babe

Client : I want you home I've missed your presence online

Me: me too babe I've missed you more , give me just 30mins I'll be back I wanna take my medication

Meanwhile I went on Google searching how to receive money from u.s, I was totally confused , my head was full
I saw some options like Western Union and others so I read their privacy and policies

I later resulted to choosing Western Union, at this stage I've totally forgotten about reading my books and my exams were fast approaching, school fees I never pay sef , money no get money my head full

I later chatted my friend who's in the u.s , he quit school and travelled to the states cuz he was opportune to meet a white man in a construction site who helped him up there
We were together in my 1st yr in school

Luckily he replied , he's mostly online
He told me he'll provide an account for me to give the client when she pays the money he will send it to me through Western Union but I must give him his cut , I agreed

It took him so much time to give me the account and my client was already worried , i woke up by 2am to meet his message on Facebook , he's dropped the account details

I sent it to my client , told her it's from my friend over there in the states he'll just send it directly into my German acct ,told her I don't wanna stress her by making her go through so many process

She sent the money after 8 hrs of steady chat , I didn't sleep nor delayed any of her chat , I became extra sweet

"The only thing on my mind was i must make this money "

My friend messaged me that he's gotten the money but he can't sent it all at once , he asked me to provide 5 different names to receive the money

I asked him why but he said it's because Western Union has a limit and they can easily refund the money as well when they sense something fishy

I gave him my friend's name chuks , I told chuks that it was my friend that sent the money for me from the u.s.a he believed after having a video call with my old course mate

He sent £1200 at first

And I gave him my own name , he sent them accordingly without cheating on me
I gave him £1000 out of it , and everyone was cool

I was in raw cash , chuks only knew of the £1200 he received ony behalf but didn't know of others and I couldn't tell him because he will surely get disappointed to know that the same person preaching against Yahoo is now also cashing out

We enjoyed life , paid my fees , made mama smile but to an extent so she won't notice, she thought it was the handwork of God chai life Sha
and more clients were coming in , I became extra sweet with the client

Years passed , sometimes I'll get some , sometimes I won't even get anything at all , my sure client remained very loyal and trusted me so much , I weed from morning till night , drink squadron mixed with yoghurt all day

Every girl wanna come close, why won't they come close
Money they na
And more clients were still paying me

I started hearing some informations on guys collect account details from their clients and run wire transfers into it and cash out big time , I was thrilled and I was eager to do deeper into
Luckily I came out with flying colors

And at that moment I already have my own house even my own Mom didn't know about it cuz there was no good explanation to give when she begins to question me on how I got the money

so I relocated fully to port_harcourt so I can always have my freedom

I rented a two bedroom flat in OLD G.R.A in Port Harcourt
Stayed there for about 1yr and half so i moved to Lagos to love close to my guy chuks

I later got an apartment in ikoyi dolphin estate
I met some guys there who were also cashing out big , they were strictly into wire jobs
I mingled with them but none was ready to show me the way , they would take me to the club to party, get me sexy girls, feed me up with weed but wouldn't show me the way

It was now 2017 I was very eager to learn more in the game cuz after tasting the good life I didn't want to ever go back to how I was before

I decided to travel out , I moved to United Arab Emirates but my rent in Nigeria was still reading though
The only person I told about my house which I built in my village was my elder bro cuz he's very secretive
And that was after I've travelled , I made him to Lagos to live in my place in dolphin while I sort the bills over there

Dubai is a country with some of the top wire transfer loaders don't let anyone deceive you

A different life entirely started that's when I knew I've not even gone far yet in the game of Yahoo , I realised I was still making small small change while I thought I was living good lol
I saw boys who were cashing out at least $400k daily from Monday to Friday except on weekends when U.S banks are closed

It became thrilling to me , everything about food and drinks were inside their house , they do everything indoors
They had more than 6 fridges in their tower in Dubai Doha road
All filled up with different drinks , food everywhere
Weed everywhere , who says they don't smoke weed in Dubai lol , life they Dubai lol

To be continued ..............

I'm too lazy to read anything that has Yahoo in it, could you summarize please sad sad
Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jeremani:
Bro you are living my dream life.
I don't have much to say,
But this year am going into yahoo.
Can you be my mentor?
Hustle legit.
Yahoo is a crime.
Unless you want to be a criminal.

17 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
ostechno:

I'm too lazy to read anything that has Yahoo in it, could you summarize please sad sad
You don't want to read anything Yahoo but you want to read the summary...

Try and read the story, it's quite interesting wink

16 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by ipobarethieves: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
sad sad See lies in 6HD grin.Somebody must have told u dat the peepz here are Dumb upstairs/kids? Continue with Ur brazenly lie
Dreyton36:
Continuation.............

I travelled with a tourist visa and it's a 3 months visa , I've spent about two months plus already and honestly all this while that i was with them none of my clients paid me , even my surest client was not acting funny , my pocket was getting dried and the money left in my acct was about 5milli
I didn't want to overstay although some guys over there told me to , but I didn't want to get no bad record on my passport

I booked my ticket back to Nigeria , wire I no learn , money don reduce for acct

The problem here is this , its not not as if they didn't want to teach me but they asked me to pay the sum of 4million before they will teach me and I was puzzled , if i give out 4milli I'll be left with just 1m in my acct I just couldn't take such a risk cuz I had no backup plan and it was already festive period , Xmas and new yr norm family Billings will soon show up

When i came back to Lagos I felt so disappointed , asking myself what's even the need of going there if they will end up not teaching me , but I was carried away by the European bitchez that were giving me heads and licking me like an ice cream , damn European busty tall pretty girls with their sexy tone screaming (oh Jesus) when u hit it hard and grab on 'em boobies

"A quick one before I continue " (whether you believe in me or not , I still have my money , whether you don't believe ooo, I still have my money , some are saying making $400k daily from Monday to Friday is not possible I just laugh, you haven't seen hustlers yet , how much do you think hushpuppi pays in hotel palazo per night
Newsflash men make more than $6m daily , wire loaders can relate so FEM )

CONTINUATION...

One of the guys in the tower which we exchanged contacts later told me something shocking through chat
Saying they don't work for Jew men , that the reason they refused to teach me is because they knew I was a jew man (non cultist)
And if only I was an Aro Baga (Vikings) they would've taught me for free and they'll regard me as their own blood

I was like how does cultism relative with Yahoo

He explained in details , but I'll make it very brief

Most cult groups like to see their own peers grow in money with them , when they go out to flex they wanna take over the whole hotel or bar and cast themselves just to attract people to be like them
He also said most of their jobs are not ordinary that they back it up with jazz (voodoo)

I was speechless, so I asked him so if supposing I was part of their cult group they would've taught me for free ?
And why didn't they just tell me instead of allowing me waste money on flight and visa

Guy 2: you tell them say you be Edo guy na, and that Edo aro bagas full there just like the east side

Me: ehen no qualms Sha I go reason am them get back to you

Guy2: make you go play game , carry bag men go show u way forward for the island

Me: I didn't get what he meant and I didn't bother asking

So I went to a friend's naming ceremony in kwara state , (OFFA) he comes once in a while to visit his aunt in the same estate that I live , so we chill together cuz he's also a Manchester United fan like me

When I got to OFFA , it was my first time visiting kwara , the driver dropped us at a fueling station (TOTAL) it was a road side station where most buses drop their passengers
It was now 2015 , called him of my arrival so he sent a bike man to pick me up

The bike man is more of a talkative and I don't really like people that talk too much cuz i talk less

Bike: odabi kpe omo eko niyen abi (in Yoruba) meaning it seems you're a Lagos guy right ?

Me: mi o gbo Yoruba da da so oyinbo(I don't understand Yoruba clearly pls speak English )

Bike: oh sorry my brother , that ur friend na good person o , for here people like am bla bla bla

He actually said something that caught my attention, some guys were exchanging punches and people were trying to settle them when they caused a huge crowd

Me: wetin dey do those ones sef , men they hustle the they fight

Bike: na all those Yahoo boys no mind Dem , I know that one on red shirt he get money o , he build 4 houses in just 6 months

Me: in my mind nigga what ? shocked

Bike: yes oo, the Alfa wey they do work for am , he even build three storey building for him , that guy steal he client and Dem be good friends that's why the dey fight , na everywhere them meet themselves them dey fight , from best friends to enemies

Me: so Alfa they here wey they help them do that kind thing ? And the thing go work ?

Bike: yes o , you no be Yahoo boy you for know everything
Them Don buy land for this place finish

Me: I get friends wey they do Yahoo but me no they do , na how them fit take locate those Alfa for here

Bike: no worry when them ready I go give u my number when I drop you , when they ready to come call me , na me go carry you go the place because once any bike carry you go there the bike must wait for you cuz no other bike they go there , no be place wey leg fit trek

Me: no wahala

I got his contact , and everything he said we're just stuck in ma head
When I returned to Lagos the next day I call him on phone to just greet him , I asked for his aza , sent him 20k just to sweeten his mind , and believe me he was so happy

At night by 10pm I got a call from him , disturbing me when will my friends come over that he will ensure he takes them to the very best that he knows of cuz I've made him happy and his daughter is in the hospital and he's been billed just 14k for two weeks he's not been able to pay , i felt glad that I was able to assist him at the right time
I sent him an additional 30k to make it a total of 50
Anyway I knew what I was aiming for

I decided to move to kwara the third day I couldn't wait no more , cuz my surest client was beginning to act funny , she doesn't chat me like she used to and she's now insisting we must have a video call and I've been giving excuses

I went to meet this man , he was shocked to see me instead of my friends , anyway life goes on
He drove me to a very far place , an area in OFFA called (bolude ipee) it's so far that it's only the man I was taken to that drives a car in that village where he lives , he's the biggest man there and funnily he's just a very young guy but he's good
Understands no single English not even (come)

I'm not very good in speaking Yoruba so the bike man did all the talking on my behalf
He's not like those spiritualists that will have so many God's in their shrine , this guy has just a guitar for his job and his holy book that's all , I was speechless
And I'm I dont really believe in voodoo cuz I'm from a very religious background

I just had to do it cuz I just couldn't risk loosing my surest client when I live in one of the most expensive estate in ikoyi , na gbese go kill me be that lol

Translation went on as thus:

Spiritualist: what exactly do you want ?

Bike man translates for me

Me: I wanty client to always obey me and provide all I need without bothering about video calls

Spiritualist: small thing ,

He asked for the client's name and picture , I provided them , he then told us to go sit outside that he'll get back to me

The bike man used the opportunity to take me around the village , 96% were mud houses , they had just one guy who speaks English and if any stranger comes speaking English they'll summon him out to respond lol

I just did a little giveaway, it's just my thing Sha

Played with them and enjoyed some fresh mangoes from the top trees including my best fruit -cherry-

Once you're there forget about network cuz you won't find one lol , ur battery is surely safe cuz no network there
It took him about 4hrs then he asked someone to call us , a young lady who happens to be one of his many wives of 6 lol
Children plenty everywhere like bees

Spiritualist: I have checked the woman and she is wealthy , she hasn't showed you her true side yet , she is willing to spend much on you and she was at the point of cutting you off her life but you were lucky to have acted fast

Me: sir what can I do now

Spiritualist : we will need some items from the Offa market and it will cost you a little

Me: okay what sir

Spiritualist: a white duck and other items (won't reveal everything)

The bike man went there with one of the man's son but everything costed about 170k Sha
I don't care all I know is i want a solution , I hate poverty and brokeness
It took him about an extra hour then he called me after preparing everything
Asked me to call on the client's name thrice, I did as instructed , when he was done he asked me to go home that I'll see the testimony , abd to be honest I didn't believe in him I just had to play along cuz I just don't believe in voodoo power

I didn't go back to Lagos that day cuz it was late and I wanted to see the results before I leave lol

I lodged somewhere in an hotel not very far from the total fueling station in Offa which had a first bank opposite it
Or close it's been long jare

I chatted up my client after taking a shower

Client : I've missed you so much baby , we've not been so cool like we used to be , baby pls don't get tired of me you know I can't afford to loose you

Me: huh? In my mind this level naim dey work abi wetin they shele
I replied : babe you can never loose me and we can't loose each other

Client : I told Gina to go meet his dad last week (Gina her daughter ) I'm all alone at home and bored wishing you were here with me baby

Something was telling me to try to Bill her to test the work of that spiritualist at the same time I was scared she might block me cuz she's not even been responding to my messages like she used to but she kinda change all of a sudden

"A quick fact " don't let anyone who wants to do a jazz for you to tell you the have faith else it won't work , jazz is from the devil it doesn't require faith , what's real is real and what's fake comes with much excuses and explanations

In a lame man's language wetin go be must to be

I took the risk by asking her for money and this time I took the risk to the extreme

Me: baby I'm not happy , I have so many bills to pay but i can't just meet up and I might loose my house soon

Client : baby you never told me about it , you know whatever bothers you bothers me as well
What's the bill I'll sort it out I got money on me

In my mind , E be like say this level they truly work o

I told her I needed £22,000 that I had collected some loans way back and they're threatening to take my house as repayment if I don't meet up that week

Client: thought it's such a huge money , I'll just send £25,000 just in case it's not enough , am I still gonna send it to your friend over here ?

Me: I'm speechless baby you're such a darling and I love way so much and i cant do without you my baby

Client : I'll go send the money first thing tomorrow morning before I got to work , and pls don't look at no other woman , you're mine alone and mine forever okay

Me: I got eyes for just you baby , when I'm out I'm completely blind to the world except when I'm with you , you're my paradise and in your heart I dwell in peace , I became more sweet (after money speech)

My guy told me to travel to cotonou to receive the money , I asked him why he said over there in cotonou their Western unions are not necessarily banks but even shops have Western Union , I was thrilled
So I set out my journey to cotonou to pick up my funds in full no story

He provided someone who's an indigene there ,. I hooked up with the guy he collected the funds in his own name , told him I wanna use the money for business so he didn't even expect much from me , gave him about $500 and he was happy lol

My friend actually sent £23,000 instead of £25,000 as his own cut which we agreed on

But no jokes Nigeria get jazz but you see Togo, cotonou , Benin republic them get jazz yakata if you sabi person

To be continued .......................

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by theFilmtric: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dreyton36:
When i see young guys craving to be Yahoo boys I just laugh because they don't know how deep the game of Yahoo is

Yahoo is not all about making money and taking pills , fvcking some nice sexy girls, there are more to it , except you're the type that only makes lil funds like $1k to $200k

No one introduced me into the game of Yahoo , it all started in 2014 when men around me were just Living large
Honestly I was tempted to ask them to show me the way but self respect kept me still .......they had more than 6 fridges in their tower in Dubai Doha road
All filled up with different drinks , food everywhere
Weed everywhere , who says they don't smoke weed in Dubai lol , life they Dubai lol

To be continued ..............

is there no “ligts up my kpoli in peace?”

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Dreyton36: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

is there no “ligts up my kpoli in peace?”

theFilmtricsay

Observer I sight u
Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
"

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Jeremani: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nairalandian:

Hustle legit.
Yahoo is a crime.
Unless you want to be a criminal.

Yes bro for now I want to be.

4 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad sad See lies in 6HD grin.Somebody must have told u dat the peepz here are Dumb upstairs/kids? Continue with Ur brazenly lie
Even if he's lying, just read the story ah..
The lie affect you?

6 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Quality250: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Some active yahoo boys are trying to derail the thread just so op won’t be able to continue

8 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jeremani:

Yes bro for now I want to be.
Too bad how the love of money has blinded your sense of reasoning..
Not to insult you, but to say the honest truth.
How will you feel if you're duped of thousands of dollars.
Just for small flexing you Yahoo boys will be causing innocent fellas heartbreak.
If you involve yourself in Yahoo, I hope one day you yourself will get duped.
No do Yahoo oo bro, get conscience.
Yahoo na thief, no be hustle.
No one is telling to give your life to Christ or become the most holy, but just avoid those shit like Yahoo.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by ipobarethieves: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nairalandian:

Even if he's lying, just read the story ah..
The lie affect you?
Dey can use Ur head play Ludo game Wic Useless story
Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by ObaOfUyo: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
[s]
ipobarethieves:
Dey can use Ur head play Ludo game Wic Useless story
[/s]
Oga if you no wan read am, waka pass na, haba!!!
Close the thread and walk away from the useless story na, whc one be ur own angry
U just dey swallow panadol on top another person headache

8 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Homeboiy:
Your story is sweet but it won’t stop me from doing yahoo.

I de find where to plus am self.

Thanks for giving us a good format

17 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by ipobarethieves: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
Oga if you no wan read am, waka pass na, haba!!!
Close the thread and walk away from the useless story na, whc one be ur own angry
U just dey swallow panadol on top another person headache
u dey learn the trade? Wish u well
Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Dreyton36: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Continuation ...............3rd page

After returning from cotonou , I actually enjoyed myself over there though but their girls can never be as fresh as our Lagos ogberaga industry and that's a fact

I came back loaded up my house with stuffs , changed my wardrobe and bought 2 land in my villa asap I no wan hear say I jonze

Called my guy chuks to come over , he was amazed at the difference he saw in his nigga balling hard and he was trying so hard to know what I do but I just couldn't let him know how far I've gone in the owo esu (devil's money)

Told him it's from betting , so anytime he's around I'll open up my bet page but I'm not much of a gambler but that was a good excuse

I decided to pursue my dream of wire transfer learning cuz that's been what I've always wanted to be ever since I chosed this game and not just to one receiving little funds
I always pay homage to the kwara man once in a while or just send him cash directly to always appreciate him , and when anything bad is coming my way he'll call that bike man to tell me to avoid some kinda places and funnily all the Revelations always comes to pass as he's said

Don't be deceived even Yahoo boys also gets scammed , wetin you no know pass you

Someone later billed me 500k to teach me but insisted that I must buy tools from him first , to practice
He was a spammer (who make logs and others) I paid the money and bought the log for the job for him to out me through , Las Las he was a scam and he wasn't what he claimed to be
He was only good at mobile deposits, we had a scuffle but we ended up at peace when he refunded 400k back to me after a week cuz it wasn't funny at all

I out some practical on the mobile deposit, and I was now good at it , through him I met someone else that taught me how to load cheque , and others , I mastered it immediately
Those jobs are very easy, if most Yahoo guys know how easy those jobs are , 89% gee boy will be loading accounts themselves

From one connection to the other I was going deeper and knowing more spiritualists , I had a client who was in her 70's , she was a banker in Canada before she retired , I hooked her up with romance scam and also used voodoo to get her glued to me , I got my much cash from her

The first time she sent me $31,700 told her I wanna use it to buy us a home where I was so that she can meet me there while I add my own savings to it , and we'll live peacefully together plus the voodoo I had on her , she obeyed all I said and she loved me with all her heart , you can't be a scammers and not be heartless else to Bill a client much money you won't have the courage that's why you see guys weed all night and drink just to get their mind toughen up without remorse , not just because they like to get high

I became good in the game I could now load credit cards , mobile deposit, cheque and other card loadings , I was feeling myself but I still haven't gotten what I wanted which was wire transfer , so I decided to go deeper to get what I want seems I've gotten the money and I'm comfortable

I traveled to Togo to meet a friend whom I knew from Dubai back in those times of my beginnings , he's togolese and togolese are very calm people especially when they know you're Nigerian , they don't want ur trouble at all

Met him , and I told him that I needed to apply for their country's passport if it was possible, he said yes as long as I have money to bribe the officers
And the wasn't a problem at all

He helped me out and it worked out and I got the passport in just 3days during my stay there but I spent like times 5 of the passport price lol

I had this girl (Kate) she was Russian but lived in UAE, I chat her with my real face and she was so into me , pretty tall girl in her 20's
We do video calls from time to time and she wanted me to come over so bad
I finally applied for a Russian visa and I was granted , I had a good account history that was a plus for me

She lived at Yas island in Abu Dhabi city , very expensive neighbourhood only few can afford that place , you must either be a politician or a drug Lord , or an Emirati strong government citizen of that country or a strong wire transfer loader , very expensive to live there , like times 8 of the bills lekki residents pay in Lagos lol

I visited her , she lives alone but her family do come around sometimes but not while I was with her, he dad is a business man in Russia but she's into fashion and modeling , during night hours we would go for coffee cuz in UAE a man and a woman don't hold themselves on the street so close like here in Nigeria , then later we would end up in a football garden just to watch boys play , at night o , not in Nigeria where there's lack of steady power supply
In there it's a 24/7 light

She introduced me to a fellow Russian friend , a (guy) named Harry (wrong name)
We bonded together , we would end up smoking together cuz the babe smokes as well , just one hot afternoon this Harry guy came over to our apartment to chill with us with his Pajero keep

Harry : hey buddy

Me: how're u doing man

Harry: been home and I'm bored so I needed someone to smoke with I'm silly don't mind me

Me: for my mind you be gay ? Lol knock that we played along cool friends , I didn't know I was with someone who I've always dreamt of learning from

What do you do Harry ?

Harry : I'm into real estate and I got a couple boutiques here on the island you can check them out when you're less busy , he offered me his complimentary card

What about you what you into big man ?

Me: "trust naija boy lie no dey finish for mouth"
I'm into car dealings , I ship cars and sell them in my country , and i also got a couple of boutiques as well , the boutique part was true but the car part was a lie
But I had it in mind though

Harry: I love that , maybe one day I will visit you in your country

Me: you're welcome anytime I gotcha bruh

Harry : but I heard most guys from that particular region are into scam how true is that

Me: that's affirmative , they are
But not all of them though , most of them are legit and making good money off their sweat

Harry : that's true , every country got their bad side
I had a Nigerian friend who I taught how to operate some systems and he was very rude to me after showing him all he needed , since then I find them untrustworthy

Me: some people are just naturally ungrateful my dear , I've also had similar experiences , but what did you reach him exactly ?

Harry: it's crime though and it's not good to know about it , it might get you into trouble and Kate wouldn't like hearing that from no one especially you

Me: naah it's fine I'm secretive
But in my mind I was expecting him to tell me something like Alibaba which was a different kinda hot scam then I UAE , it's about uploading sex videos sha, there's a possibility that you must make at least $500 daily from the views you get because in UAE you can't access porn sites
That's a secret for those who know what I'm talking about, Alibaba are different

Harry: ever heard of wire transfers more like money laundering ?

Me: didn't wanna sound like a jjc , so i told him yes I do

Harry: yeah I thought him that and now he's being bossy , we cut ties but the last I heard he was in jail ,

"And that's one thing about our naija guys they need mentors but their proudness puts them in trouble not knowing humility and loyalty is the key to the game "

Me: and that made you stop teaching others ?

Harry: I quit a long time ago because most of my folks are in jail and some are dead while some are still living large , my dad's a pastor so I don't wanna cause him dirt

Me: how about I ask you to put me through

Harry: but you're not into it are you ?

Me: just wanna have the idea that's all

Harry : it's very easy as long as you're a literate
I'll be home by 3pm tomorrow we can hook up at my place

Me: alright man 3pm it is
We drank and smoked all night till I passed out and he went to his villa

I was so happy , couldn't wait for 3pm to clock up
Went to his place and he was already with his PC , offered me a beer called (Rose beer) it's an Indian can beer very strong

He showed me all I needed to know , he taught me how to do spamming , I stayed at his place for two days , my babe will just meet me at his place instead lol but she didn't know what's up , I turned his place to my home , and in few days I became good at it
I requested an account from someone and I gave it a trial just as I've been taught , my first testing account was a u.s acct called (SunTrust bank)

He showed me some thing on dark web , sometimes I'll forget to eat and i wasn't even hungry no more and he took his time with me

I became someone that will spam logs myself instead of buying from spammers ,

Take note : there's no job as instant reflection don't be deceived, if any loader shoots your aza and it drops instantly that loader already has money somewhere which he pushed
Normal wire job takes upto at least 4hrs before it reflects but remember logs pass logs
Jobs like cashapp for reflect instantly but company azas don't , it'll still take about 2-4hrs some take 2days

Jobs like ACH also takes two days or more

I exceeded my 3 months stay so I went back to Lagos , I was feeling myself, got myself a nice house after having some jobs done on the ikorodu axis in Lagos

I had more people providing me accounts so I didn't have to chat up clients to get accounts from them no more , connections to connections but i must tell you this

In this game no matter how close you are to your fellow hustler never let them know your family E GET WHY

Money can cause two close smokers a big issue that will result to them killing their families , that's the power of money for you
I have lost a lot in this game and I can say I've achieved more cuz there's no mind of update that I didn't have an idea of cuz I took my time to go deep
Ate much concussions
Bathe severally in different locations
But family life changed me somehow , seems I've gotten all I wanted in the game I gave up , but only when the money involved is block yeah , but I don't do it where my family is never never

This are the lessons I learnt

1. You'll forget about worshipping God
2. Make people cry
3, make people commit suicide
Those are the thing you'll cause people that you're scamming, some can loose their minds while you enjoy here so it takes a string hearted person to do Yahoo

Yahoo is not good beware

Ends here

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI IN PEACE �

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Dreyton36: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nairalandian:

Hope say you no dey do Yahoo again?

Take. kiss and lipsrsealed
Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by damienwayne(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dreyton36:
Continuation ...............3rd page

After returning from cotonou , I actually enjoyed myself over there though but their girls can never be as fresh as our Lagos ogberaga industry and that's a fact

I came back loaded up my house with stuffs , changed my wardrobe and bought 2 land in my villa asap I no wan hear say I jonze

Called my guy chuks to come over , he was amazed at the difference he saw in his nigga balling hard and he was trying so hard to know what I do but I just couldn't let him know how far I've gone in the owo esu (devil's money)

Told him it's from betting , so anytime he's around I'll open up my bet page but I'm not much of a gambler but that was a good excuse

I decided to pursue my dream of wire transfer learning cuz that's been what I've always wanted to be ever since I chosed this game and not just to one receiving little funds
I always pay homage to the kwara man once in a while or just send him cash directly to always appreciate him , and when anything bad is coming my way he'll call that bike man to tell me to avoid some kinda places and funnily all the Revelations always comes to pass as he's said

Don't be deceived even Yahoo boys also gets scammed , wetin you no know pass you

Someone later billed me 500k to teach me but insisted that I must buy tools from him first , to practice
He was a spammer (who make logs and others) I paid the money and bought the log for the job for him to out me through , Las Las he was a scam and he wasn't what he claimed to be
He was only good at mobile deposits, we had a scuffle but we ended up at peace when he refunded 400k back to me after a week cuz it wasn't funny at all

I out some practical on the mobile deposit, and I was now good at it , through him I met someone else that taught me how to load cheque , and others , I mastered it immediately
Those jobs are very easy, if most Yahoo guys know how easy those jobs are , 89% gee boy will be loading accounts themselves

From one connection to the other I was going deeper and knowing more spiritualists , I had a client who was in her 70's , she was a banker in Canada before she retired , I hooked her up with romance scam and also used voodoo to get her glued to me , I got my much cash from her

The first time she sent me $31,700 told her I wanna use it to buy us a home where I was so that she can meet me there while I add my own savings to it , and we'll live peacefully together plus the voodoo I had on her , she obeyed all I said and she loved me with all her heart , you can't be a scammers and not be heartless else to Bill a client much money you won't have the courage that's why you see guys weed all night and drink just to get their mind toughen up without remorse , not just because they like to get high

I became good in the game I could now load credit cards , mobile deposit, cheque and other card loadings , I was feeling myself but I still haven't gotten what I wanted which was wire transfer , so I decided to go deeper to get what I want seems I've gotten the money and I'm comfortable

I traveled to Togo to meet a friend whom I knew from Dubai back in those times of my beginnings , he's togolese and togolese are very calm people especially when they know you're Nigerian , they don't want ur trouble at all

Met him , and I told him that I needed to apply for their country's passport if it was possible, he said yes as long as I have money to bribe the officers
And the wasn't a problem at all

He helped me out and it worked out and I got the passport in just 3days during my stay there but I spent like times 5 of the passport price lol

I had this girl (Kate) she was Russian but lived in UAE, I chat her with my real face and she was so into me , pretty tall girl in her 20's
We do video calls from time to time and she wanted me to come over so bad
I finally applied for a Russian visa and I was granted , I had a good account history that was a plus for me

She lived at Yas island in Abu Dhabi city , very expensive neighbourhood only few can afford that place , you must either be a politician or a drug Lord , or an Emirati strong government citizen of that country or a strong wire transfer loader , very expensive to live there , like times 8 of the bills lekki residents pay in Lagos lol

I visited her , she lives alone but her family do come around sometimes but not while I was with her, he dad is a business man in Russia but she's into fashion and modeling , during night hours we would go for coffee cuz in UAE a man and a woman don't hold themselves on the street so close like here in Nigeria , then later we would end up in a football garden just to watch boys play , at night o , not in Nigeria where there's lack of steady power supply
In there it's a 24/7 light

She introduced me to a fellow Russian friend , a (guy) named Harry (wrong name)
We bonded together , we would end up smoking together cuz the babe smokes as well , just one hot afternoon this Harry guy came over to our apartment to chill with us with his Pajero keep

Harry : hey buddy

Me: how're u doing man

Harry: been home and I'm bored so I needed someone to smoke with I'm silly don't mind me

Me: for my mind you be gay ? Lol knock that we played along cool friends , I didn't know I was with someone who I've always dreamt of learning from

What do you do Harry ?

Harry : I'm into real estate and I got a couple boutiques here on the island you can check them out when you're less busy , he offered me his complimentary card

What about you what you into big man ?

Me: "trust naija boy lie no dey finish for mouth"
I'm into car dealings , I ship cars and sell them in my country , and i also got a couple of boutiques as well , the boutique part was true but the car part was a lie
But I had it in mind though

Harry: I love that , maybe one day I will visit you in your country

Me: you're welcome anytime I gotcha bruh

Harry : but I heard most guys from that particular region are into scam how true is that

Me: that's affirmative , they are
But not all of them though , most of them are legit and making good money off their sweat

Harry : that's true , every country got their bad side
I had a Nigerian friend who I taught how to operate some systems and he was very rude to me after showing him all he needed , since then I find them untrustworthy

Me: some people are just naturally ungrateful my dear , I've also had similar experiences , but what did you reach him exactly ?

Harry: it's crime though and it's not good to know about it , it might get you into trouble and Kate wouldn't like hearing that from no one especially you

Me: naah it's fine I'm secretive
But in my mind I was expecting him to tell me something like Alibaba which was a different kinda hot scam then I UAE , it's about uploading sex videos sha, there's a possibility that you must make at least $500 daily from the views you get because in UAE you can't access porn sites
That's a secret for those who know what I'm talking about, Alibaba are different

Harry: ever heard of wire transfers more like money laundering ?

Me: didn't wanna sound like a jjc , so i told him yes I do

Harry: yeah I thought him that and now he's being bossy , we cut ties but the last I heard he was in jail ,

"And that's one thing about our naija guys they need mentors but their proudness puts them in trouble not knowing humility and loyalty is the key to the game "

Me: and that made you stop teaching others ?

Harry: I quit a long time ago because most of my folks are in jail and some are dead while some are still living large , my dad's a pastor so I don't wanna cause him dirt

Me: how about I ask you to put me through

Harry: but you're not into it are you ?

Me: just wanna have the idea that's all

Harry : it's very easy as long as you're a literate
I'll be home by 3pm tomorrow we can hook up at my place

Me: alright man 3pm it is
We drank and smoked all night till I passed out and he went to his villa

I was so happy , couldn't wait for 3pm to clock up
Went to his place and he was already with his PC , offered me a beer called (Rose beer) it's an Indian can beer very strong

He showed me all I needed to know , he taught me how to do spamming , I stayed at his place for two days , my babe will just meet me at his place instead lol but she didn't know what's up , I turned his place to my home , and in few days I became good at it
I requested an account from someone and I gave it a trial just as I've been taught , my first testing account was a u.s acct called (SunTrust bank)

He showed me some thing on dark web , sometimes I'll forget to eat and i wasn't even hungry no more and he took his time with me

I became someone that will spam logs myself instead of buying from spammers ,

Take note : there's no job as instant reflection don't be deceived, if any loader shoots your aza and it drops instantly that loader already has money somewhere which he pushed
Normal wire job takes upto at least 4hrs before it reflects but remember logs pass logs

I exceeded my 3 months stay so I went back to Lagos , I was feeling myself, got myself a nice house after having some jobs done on the ikorodu axis in Lagos

I had more people providing me accounts so I didn't have to chat up clients to get accounts from them no more , connections to connections but i must tell you this

In this game no matter how close you are to your fellow hustler never let them know your family E GET WHY

Money can cause two close smokers a big issue that will result to them killing their families , that's the power of money for you
I have lost a lot in this game and I can say I've achieved more cuz there's no mind of update that I didn't have an idea of cuz I took my time to go deep
Ate much concussions
Bathe severally in different locations
But family life changed me somehow , seems I've gotten all I wanted in the game I gave up , but only when the money involved is block yeah , but I don't do it where my family is never never

This are the lessons I learnt

1. You'll forget about worshipping God
2. Make people cry
3, make people commit suicide
Those are the thing you'll cause people that you're scamming, some can loose their minds while you enjoy here so it takes a string hearted person to do Yahoo

Yahoo is not good beware

Ends here

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI IN PEACE �

You don’t know what AliBaba is and yeah there are some jobs that are instant reflection (Zelle & Co)
It’s either you’re just another storyteller or you’re Fed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by WoeBetide666: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
#StartSARS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
"
Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Rproxy88(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Another 9ja movie script
Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Oluwanoodles(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hey buddy, I really enjoyed your life style in the " beware of yahoo'' story but did you drop out of school while getting the dead presidents?

2 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by dopedan(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dreyton36:

Take. kiss and lipsrsealed
bros abeg teach me something wey i fit see d least 50k a month since u don retire make i dey do transactions wey involve little change na beg i dey beg quote me make i drop whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Skyfornia:
This confession get weight...bros Dreyton36 do giveaway nah
forget giveaway, he go scope you... The yahoo don enter am sotey he dey even scope him follow country man.. Just read the story and move on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
The5DME:
I
shey you Sabi say thunder fit fire you for wetin you do so?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend / 2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K / Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.