Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God (28816 Views)

Are Curses Real? / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God — Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/01/there-are-curses-people-who-criticise-men-god-%E2%80%94-pastor-chris-oyakhilome
this man is so drunk with this "man of God" title . with my little knowledge of scripture I thought all humans were created in God's image, who are the men of the devii! all this fear induced style of preaching I suppose is not for the saints except for subservient purposes! let before supporters will arrive with their club MOLUE!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by mohims(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
kayjay69:
My statement was only meant as a joke you know.
Alright bro. Respect! Happy new year!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by bmos(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Why are Nigerian pastors always threatening their followers??

They are threatening us to submission. Always bone-facing. Chris go look for your wife Anita.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by KingLennon(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
aalangel:

You know it's good to listen to someone in full. He said, "don't curse God's ministers". He was not referring to himself. He was actually admonishing us, his people not to speak against other ministers of God, even the ones people have labelled fake.
It is well sha...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by olowo1995(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
That means there is causes for man of God who lie and misled cmember
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by grandlexuz(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2021
wisdomclay:

You need help

Thank you. Should I drop my account number?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by gwama: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Men of God are not Gods of men pastor. cool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
olowo1995:
That means there is causes for man of God who lie and misled cmember
Jesus Christ left there kind with lots of curses.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by LikeAking: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Papa Scam
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by blahc007: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Why are Nigerian pastors always threatening their followers??

if you put your hand in fire...your will get burnt and suffer the pain...
is this a threat or a warning...?
no one is threatening you...
your fight Against the Church will amount to nothing....whether Pst. Chris said it or not...it's a standing immutable fact
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
blahc007:

if you put your hand in fire... you will get burnt and suffer the pain...
is this a threat or a warning...?
no one is threatening you...
your fight Against the Church will amount to nothing....whether Pst. Chris said it or not...it's a standing immutable fact
Look up the meaning of the word "threaten" in your dictionary abeg!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by blahc007: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Look up the meaning of the word "threaten" in your dictionary abeg!
Bros... I don't need to....
I am standing on the fact that the MOG isn't threatening anyone....he is issuing warning to those that will heed to it...
in Christianity we don't fight for the Living God...he does the fight....we simply warn you of the danger of challenging him...by insulting his chosen...and that's what Pst. Chris just did...
Thanks man...one love

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua / Church Members Give Their Offerings At The Feet Of Their Pastor In Ghana (Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.