Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu (1079 Views)

Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo / Enugu North LGA Elders Council Endorse Sen.ayogu Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2021

Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by hisexcellency34: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi
Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by Jostoman: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
You people should release SOWORE because peaceful protest is not a crime
Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by yarimo(m): 2:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Very good for democracy grin grin
Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by Ikinternational: 2:45am On Jan 03, 2021
If you're still playing party politics and you consider yourself educated, you failed your parents. Simple

We support visionary leaders. Bleep a party.
N if you lie to the people to get the seat, best believe in 4 years you'll be voted out.

When Nigerian politics matures like this, maybe we can actually get somewhere

You'll be a fool to be loyal to a party when the politicians themselves have 0 loyalty
Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by ChoCho54(f): 4:58am On Jan 03, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi
Stop fishing for idiots.
Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by ChoCho54(f): 4:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Ikinternational:
If you're still playing party politics and you consider yourself educated, you failed your parents. Simple

We support visionary leaders. Bleep a party.
N if you lie to the people to get the seat, best believe in 4 years you'll be voted out.

When Nigerian politics matures like this, maybe we can actually get somewhere

You'll be a fool to be loyal to a party when the politicians themselves have 0 loyalty
What's your point really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by ChoCho54(f): 5:02am On Jan 03, 2021
yarimo:
Very good for democracy grin grin
Yarimo will you be passing through my street this afternoon? I have some shoes you will shine for me. Do you have Tony red?
Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by ChoCho54(f): 5:07am On Jan 03, 2021
Ayogu Eze that's APC by day and PDP by night? I bet he meant to say he's going back to PDP so he can realize his ambition to be governor.
Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by casdoruche: 6:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Many comments here are paid comments. Political dogs and messengers sent to manipulate minds of unwary people. Don't get carried away.

Tribe has nothing to do with fighting against injustice and seeking for what is just.

When a policeman said he never took bribe many never want to believe just the same way a non virgin doesn't want to believe another is a virgin .

Fulanis are minority.
They rule a vast majority.
Fulanis have an agenda and its being in power using every means.
Divide and conquer
Religion
Tribe

Can't we see.
We are colonized in a democracy.
By a minority white Fulani.

Let's understand this how did democracy favor a minority. How please?
I can't understand.

1 Like

Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by Ikinternational: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2021
ChoCho54:
What's your point really?

Apparently above your pay grade. Please don't quote me again
Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by ChoCho54(f): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

Apparently above your pay grade. Please don't quote me again
Another one..lol
Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi

probably. .....Cus Anambra is a no go Area .....

Gov. Obiano might like to join APC but unfortunately he's in he wrong state ..

APGA is more than a political party here ....it's a way of life
Re: Two More South East Governors Set To Join APC- Sen Ayogu by Maskedme1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu I guess. Those two blackish bull are twin in almost every parameter of failure.

Ikpeazu might as well join APC, I mean it's nothing -- it will still not bring anything good to ndi Abia. His numerous failures as a Governor is unparalleled.

Failing does not require you to belong to a particular party.

Ikpeazu is a FAILURE!

(1) (Reply)

Not A Hair Must Fall From Kukah's Head- FFK Blows / Osinbajo Didn't Call For NYSC Suspension In His Report To President — Akande / Is ESN Still Online Security Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.