Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Easiest And Effective Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Easiest And Effective Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic (120 Views)

Most Effective Ways To Do SEO For A New Website Or Blog / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest And Effective Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic by Abkolad(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
My #No1 FREE E-BOOK recommendation for massive traffic generation
http:// bit .ly/Trafficbeast

When I started to blog I was just 14, I started it just to explore about it. I started numerous blogs, explored every free blogging platform and after few years I got my first premium domain.

The journey told me about how easy is it to blog but how difficult is to engage people qith your writings.

Now after all these years of learning and experimenting, now I spend 30% of my time in creating great posts and 70% of my time in promoting them. After all your post is nothing if it doesn't reach the right audience.

Here is my list of 9 Best Ways of Promoting a Blog-

Give priority to your subscribers' list-

Your subscribers are your real followers. They are the ones who are truly benwfited from your posts and so they comw back. Email Marketing is still thw best marketing practice with the highest CTR.

Social Media Marketing-

SMM helos to promote any kind of content no matter if it's from a blog or and e-commerce website. You need to select 2–3 platforms accoring to your niche, where you'll get most of your targeted users. For example I run a marketing blog and I use Twitter and LinkedIn to promote my posts.

Repulish your content-

Use platforms like Medium and LinkedIn Pulse, and add a link back to the original post. This doesn't hurt SEO. You'll get a chance to promote it to a totally different group of people who might be interested in your content.

Answer at Quora-

Don't think the Quora is just an answering platform but it's a lot more than that. Answer relevant questions and give a link back to your website, if you've something related to it.

Email Outreach-

This one is the most difficult task according to me. Find people from your niche who might be interested in your content. You can either use social media for this or tools like Ahrefs. Use Ahrefs to find websites who link back to your competitors and ask them if they can link to you as well. Remember only a few will do it.

Backlink Building-

This might not directly help you to promote your blog but will help you to rank higher in SERP and hence, will give you more organic traffic. Infographics are trending right now and are the easiest way to gain backlinks.

Guest Posting-

Find websites that allows guest posting, exclude the ones who are having less than 30 DA. Now create a post related to your niche and get published, this will allow you to engage with new audiences.

Blog Commenting-

Easiest way to promote a blog. All you need to do is find websites of your niche, pick an article that is related to any of your post and comment with you post's link. Don't be jerk about it and just comment to relevant posts only.

PPC-
The most effective way of Promoting a blog. Use ads from Google, FB, LinkedIn or whatever platform you prefer.
And now the most important point- Create great content. Without quality contents, none of the above tips would work.

My #No1 FREE E-BOOK recommendation for massive traffic generation

http:// bit .ly/Trafficbeast

Hope it helps.

All the best cool

(1) (Reply)

Economics Online Courses - Learn Economics Online Internationally / The Making Of A Portfolio :become A Pro Front End Web Developer / Monthly RDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.