Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Making Of A Portfolio :become A Pro Front End Web Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Making Of A Portfolio :become A Pro Front End Web Developer (139 Views)

Get A Portfolio Website / How To Become A Front-end Web Developer / Front End Web Designing Training Courses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Making Of A Portfolio :become A Pro Front End Web Developer by IamGeorgeZoro: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hello everyone.
My name is George, a front end web developer and I have decided to take some group of people who will be interested in creating front end web applications as students for one month.
I want all of us to grow together, and I felt like one of the best ways we can grow is if we work on projects together.
So let's join together and create a portfolio of
Landing pages for sites.
Designing a complete web site.
Creating Games.
And a whole lot more.
We are going to use front end web technologies such as
Html
Css
Javascript
Sass
Bootstrap
Jquery etc.
You don't need to even know about any of these languages.
Just comment interested and drop your WhatsApp number or you can message me on
WhatsApp (08160141629)
Or send an email to georgeubazoro69@gmail.com.
Let's grow together and become pros in front end web development.
So that at the end of this training, we will all have a great portfolio to show to the world.
https:///LycLdjSoFzg5MDUz6u8oHf

(1) (Reply)

Latest Binary Option Script With Complete SQL Database | Live Demo / Facebook Clone Script / Another Big Opportunity To Make Many Millions And Billions...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.