Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) (41154 Views)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Decent09(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
drinoayo:
“It Will Never Happen Again” — Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7OlYPEQkok

Another animal indeed
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
How can a female with a brain in her skull set her eyes on this regressive bab©©n and conclude that that's a human being talk more of a man? It baffles me deeply.

Una dey try oo. Una go open leg, collect decayed $perm from untrained animals. Wetin Una go born The circle keeps repeating itself.

I can close my eyes and tell who is a brute just but voice tone and speech. It's not hard. If you think calmness and soft speech calms a mad animal other than a tranquilizer or a bullet in the brain, then I pity you.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
He shouldn't go back,such men do not change
she would come back to your house?the woman doesn't know his husband before marry?
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
ORIAYO70:

If u like be deceived n come back n die.

Any man capable of inflicting such injuries on his spouse is capable of killing...

Now,what you want is to divorce the husband or what?husband/wife has argument and settled later on..
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Begging she should come back so he can complete what he started abi?

Madam if you go back na you sabi..
May she come pack to your house abi?
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jazzafizzy:
If this lady went back to that man again ,that will mark the end of her existence . As an Edo man I know that guy won't repent .Bcus he's an unrepentant dullard who will never change . His v wacky backys voice speaks volume grin
where do you want the woman to go?To her family or where?
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by banmee(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
UncommonLogic:

You should be reading and commenting on your brothers that are caught on daily basis dealing drugs all over Asia.
I'm sure you'll blame Buhari for their greedy acts too as usual.

Like I said previously, go to bed.

It's 3 in afternoon. And why would I blame Buhari? People like you put him there.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by aurorae1: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
pyyxxaro:
If to fight de hungry am , make e go challenge ANTHONY JOSHUA

At least one round .

Women should also learn to control their mouth sad

Why don't you guys just learn to condemn what is bad and leave it at that... Why do a lot of us like to doublespeak...? Where did anything about the woman's mouth come into play...?
You'll most likely have your own children(daughters) tomorrow, let's see how well the other shoe will fit then, if it applies... Though I sincerely hope not.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Now,what you want is to divorce the husband or what?husband/wife has argument and settled later on..

Husband n wife fight n settle, that is how Iya Niyi died of marital violence...

Am a man with close to 11yrs in marriage, if a man inflict such injuries on his spouse then the love is dead, and d marriage should be dissoluted
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jazzafizzy:
If this lady went back to that man again ,that will mark the end of her existence . As an Edo man I know that guy won't repent .Bcus he's an unrepentant dullard who will never change . His v wacky backys voice speaks volume grin

She will go back.

If he is sincere, then there is nothing wrong with going back. And if he beats her again, the fault is his. Men shouldn't be laying any finger on women.

A man is programmed to be a leader. Women are programmed to follow. If you understand this concept, you won't need to beat any woman.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
pretydiva:
I wonder the kind of home training most of these men had while growing up. Mother's have a whole lot to instill in their male children
So does fathers. Raising a child is not the duty of the mother alone.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by missyblissy: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Madam you better run run fast without looking back. If you dare go back to this beast just know that you a dead woman walking. He will kill you and thats the end and your kids will be come house maids.

This one will never change. Don't listen to him oooo angry angry angry
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by missyblissy: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
pretydiva:
I wonder the kind of home training most of these men had while growing up. Mother's have a whole lot to instill in their male children

Sometimes I don't blame them as they are psychologically damaged. Dig deep and you will find out his father did same to his mother and the women decided to stay cos of the kids not knowing the kids are damaged psychologically as it is normal to them.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
With that your Peter Obi voice, your apology is not accepted. Stingy man and wife beater.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by toprealman: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
This same "celebrity" wannabe.....dimp.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by passion007: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
If you want a fighting partner, go live with Cassius Clay (aka Muhammad Ali)
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by wildikeman(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Once a man raises his hands to beat a woman he will never put it down
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Entom(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
I can't imagine beating my wife not to talk of injuring her. I can only work away if it gets so bad.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by lebete3000: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
drinoayo:
“It Will Never Happen Again” — Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7OlYPEQkok

Ortom, come do wetin Benue people vote you for oh...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Someone should advise her that once a wife beater, is always a wife beater...
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by koolaid87: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Aint he supposed to be in detention by now?

Sorry its the Zoo, I forgot.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Tallyglobal(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2021
I wonder why we put all blame on Man, why can't we talk more to woman brain to sensible rather than frustrating ur partner. It's glum to Nag on when it comes to man mistake when it comes to marital affairs.
I pray the equal rite women want start from Brain to their way of Life.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by cococandy(f): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2021
pretydiva:
and the fathers?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Onekind04(m): 12:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Animal, him go still beat her up again.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Onekind04(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2021
JAHHHHHH:
Someone should advise her that once a wife beater, is always a wife beater...
exactly, he'll beat her up again.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Congrats to you man. you have just taken a very bold step in the right direction. U must remain steadfast in this your new found path of geniune repentance. @God wil perfect his good work which he started in your family.. Amen!
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by friendl: 12:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Marriage is not for everybody ,....there are two side to a coin
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Kneephy:
She would accept his pleads

Return back to his house

Gets abused again

Cycle keeps going on and on

Till one day,

She would pay with her life and die In the process.

Women should know that once he lays his hand on you, he won't stop...the only alternative is to run far far away
She's probably jobless or from a poor home.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by godofuck231: 1:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Once you become a father you no longer have principles, your kids will violate your privacy, it’s been there for ages
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by godofuck231: 1:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Once you become a father you no longer have principles, your kids will violate your privacy and the wise thank god for them, it’s been there for ages

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) by Godbless3(m): 1:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Most of these domestic violence is avoidable by our sisters but they are sometimes turn blind eye and ignore.
Marry a man you know and spent time dating and not the guy that suddenly spending cash on you.
Test your spouse during dating and see how they reacted.
Stop telling yourself he will change when after marraige because marraige doesn't matured spouse rather spouse matured to marraige.
Don't use love, marraige, faith/hope and money to continue staying in abusive marraige.

MARRAIGE IS SURE OVER-RATED.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / Update On My Brother - He has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.