Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

STORY: RAPE [episode 10] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: RAPE [episode 10] (393 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Episode 10 / My Dirty Friend:episode 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY: RAPE [episode 10] by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Rape Episode 10
There came a day that my mum went to her shop leaving ruth blessing and I at home, my step dad was not at home so I was free to move around. Blessing, Ruth and i were watching tv in the parlour, after some hours i slept off.
When I woke up from my sleep I couldn't find Ruth and blessing, I guessed they went to my dad's grave because Ruth goes there from time to time since the death of my dad (after our dad died Ruth changed a little), --well I guess my dad told her something before he left us--.
I stood up and went to the bath room to take my bath, I was about to bath when I heard a foot steps coming to the bath room, I thought maybe it was my imagination but I was wrong.
The foot steps became louder and louder, I wanted to lock the door of the bath room but the key wasn't there it was at the other side, I was totally confused because the person that came into the house didn't knock, the person could be a robber or maybe a killer and I was half naked.
I moved from left to right in the bath room, i tried as much as possible not to make a sound. The person finally got his hands on the door handle, as I saw the handle moving down I wanted to scream but I managed to hold my mouth.
As the door was opening I quickly went to stay at the back of the door as to avoid being seen by the person, the person opened the door half way full then closed it back.
I felt calm and ok at that moment, but the funny thing was that I didn't hear the feet step of the person leaving, what do I care at least the person did not see me, I turned and the next thing that happened was that the door opened with full force and the person jump into the bath room like a monkey,I was shock to hear a sudden sound and noise,as I turned with that shock and fear.
I saw my (the stupid idiot) step dad, he was laughing and smiling, he was on boxers, I saw his clothes on the entrance of the bathroom (ah God will punish that man where ever he is), I started to wonder how he got inside the house without me knowing.
The next thing he said was "you think that I don't know that there is no one at home except you, when I came home you were sleeping, I saw the shadow of your sweet body when I opened the bath room, I'm here to bath with you".
I said to myself with tears "no wonder his clothes are on the entrance, no wonder he is on boxers, oh God how will I escape this demon of a man".
I was about to run when he said "Don't even think of running".
I ignored him and I ran to the door of the bath room where he stood, he wanted to grab me but I quickly bend down and passed in between his legs, from there I ran to my room but the door was locked and the key that was ought to be there wasn't there (I guess he locked it and took the key). I ran to the parlour but the parlour door was locked, I saw him coming to the parlour to catch me so I ran to the kitchen but it was locked and the kitchen was the only root to our backyard.
I was totally trapped, I had only one chance and that was to run to the bathroom and lock it with the key, I saw him coming my way again so I had to quicken up my speed. I ran to the bath room and he chased me, luckily for me the key was still there at the entrance of the bath room, I took it and went in and lock it very fast, his face jammed the door.

Continue Reading
⏬⏬
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2021/01/story-rape-episode-10.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

A Cryptocurrency Writer Needed / 带着微笑加速出发 / Fiction Ebook Writer Urgent Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.