Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 (45924 Views)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2024 / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by DMerciful(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Scam! Sex is a biological exercise and not spiritual!
Ochyes:
God created the pleasure and it is plan for it to be derived in marriage only between the married male and female.
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by DMerciful(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
I'm married and enjoying the sweetest thing I know but I would have missed a lot too if I married a virgin. Sex is biological, good for the body and as such should be enjoyed by adults married or not
eagleonearth:
what stupid pleasure? I had and am still having the best I never knew sex had to offer only with my wife. I started having sex in my secondary school days and thru my university days but is incomparable with what I get presently. Bros pray that God gives you your own woman, na settlement be that.
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Coinbased: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Good
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by luvmijeje(f): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sex is beautiful. Sex is godly. Sex is powerful. Sex is spiritual. Sex is the most beautiful thing between a couple.

But for anyone to say sex is only valid in marriage is bullish.it. Most marriage is a glorified or a higher form of prostitution. Marriage is like I will fuc.k you anytime and in return I will give you money to take care of yourself. How's that different from prostitution?
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by FullBlastLight: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
kingxsamz:
Why? Because some 2000 year old, archaic and outdated book written by unknown folks who didn't know how the world works say so? undecided

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Kingzeez10: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
chinchonglee:

Dear seun, u can see how religiously biased u are!
How did this fool comment on a christain topic without having to accept there is no allah but God!
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Rushna27(f): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
well stated bitter truth but truth is it can't be fought humanly except he who seeks d grace of God and willing ready to let go..... Ire ooooo
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
The only bird that visit the area at night, is the white owl.

Of all section of the house, my room area is their preferred area, I don't know why.
Its witchcraft, you are cold spiritually that is why they are messing with you. You need to engage in warfare prayers and you will annihilate all of them. Don't be scared of those small small chewing gum witches, repent from your sins, live a holy life, and worship Yahweh, all will be well with you and God will in turn set you on a high seat above your enemies.
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Ochyes: 12:13am On Jan 04, 2021
DMerciful:
Scam! Sex is a biological exercise and not spiritual!
Sex is not only biological, it is also spiritual. Sex outside of marriage defiles the body of the one concern. Marriage is a reflection of Christ and the church.
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by DMerciful(m): 2:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Funny how sex, a mere biological exercise is likened to Christ and church. If I ask you where Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon who all had multiple wives are, you will not be able to say other than its old testament.
Ochyes:
Sex is not only biological, it is also spiritual. Sex outside of marriage defiles the body of the one concern. Marriage is a reflection of Christ and the church.
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Ochyes: 6:14am On Jan 04, 2021
DMerciful:
Funny how sex, a mere biological exercise is likened to Christ and church. If I ask you where Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon who all had multiple wives are, you will not be able to say other than its old testament.
This should not be a debate. If a person doesn't agree with the truth doesn't change it to a lie. A natural man doesn't understand the things of the Spirit because they are spiritually discern. Please, I like you to study Ephesians 5:22-33. Take a close look at verse 32. Thank you.
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Craggybogg: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2021
It is alarming, People emphasize on Masturbation than fornication! The Bible even made more emphasis on Fornication and Adultery! Am Not trying to say Masturbation is good. I need Bible verses which emphasize Masturbation is as deadly as fornication. Both should be over emphasized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 / Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Shows Off His Toned Physique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.