Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 (45932 Views)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2024 / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by SEGLIZ: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
why did pre marital sex not cause problems in the life of Dangote?undecided

you, was the recent case of Dangote that of premarital sex?
all in the bid to attack the op and rubbish his post look at what you've achieved.

@MJBOLT, why are you always out to attack positive reasoning, my observation though.

2 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by bigDickson(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Lilgabby(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2021
We don hear...
Masturbating is bad... But husband and wife fucking inside is not bad bcuz u said they are married nd its secret...is doing masturbation too not a private or secret of one affairs... Later now, dem go say na devil work If them rape small small children for broad day light. Masturbation is bad but u stylishly encouraging others to stop it if they don't get married legally. This same legal marriage wey u dey talk... Shebi na person born two pikin for her oga for the same roof with her husband. I will rather leave my life how I want it as long as it's not bloodshed. . hypocritical post.

2 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Esanboy111(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2021
Stay away from all sexual sins even if you’re legally married stay away from sex

1 Like

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2021
bigDickson:

Explain abeg!
When you masturbate, a sexual demon is there with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Juby: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2021
It takes self-discipline to stop these immoral acts....may God help us
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by prodev988: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Interesting
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2021
chinchonglee:

Dear seun, u can see how religiously biased u are!
How did this fool comment on a christain topic without having to accept there is no allah but God!

Seun should just ban you for abusing me.

Lalasticlala just 3days ban please.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by bigDickson(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by kingxsamz(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
why did pre marital sex not cause problems in the life of Dangote?undecided

That's because religious rules are meant for the poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Lilgabby(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Nuttella:
When you masturbate, a sexual demon is there with you.
The demon na ur family member wey u dey see well well ba...
Abeg... Make una go una church go give una pastor money. Stop ranting tales you've only heard from B.C. na only una dey see demon and spirit up and down dey monitor pipu life.

5 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Way to go. My biggest resolution will be to spend my time and money mainly on family, and those in need this year.

So help me

2 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2021
That masturbation is so hard...no matter how prayed vieolently
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Lilgabby:

The demon na ur family member wey u dey see well well ba...
Abeg... Make una go una church go give una pastor money. Stop ranting tales you've only heard from B.C. na only una dey see demon and spirit up and down dey monitor pipu life.
He who has ears let him hear, tommorow you will still come and tell us how you are having sex in a dream.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by kenzysmith: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Interesting15:

Source
Thanks sir I will like to add u on watapp
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Lilgabby(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Nuttella:
He who has ears let him hear, tommorow you will still come and tell us how you are having sex in a dream.
Carry ur spiritual problem go front abeg. The world alone is spiritual already.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Lilgabby:

I dont have spiritual problems, I have solved all of them, I'm trying to help others overcome theirs, so shift make I see road.

2 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Lilgabby(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Nuttella:
You pipu always make it seems like we are unbelievers and that you're so holier than God himself.

3 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by osilamah77(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2021
If you marry like i do, u go enjoy urself..
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by kenzysmith: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2021
DMerciful:
Sex is not meant for marriage only! Waiting for marriage to have sex is a gross waste of the sweetest pleasure ever!
I swear yesterday new year day I had sex with a prostitute after praying in d church not to do it again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by kenzysmith: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Nuttella:
Stop all sexual sin especially masturbation, masturbation kills faster than fornication.
u right
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Lilgabby:

You pipu always make it seems like we are unbelievers and that you're so holier than God himself.
The devil will make you think that you dont need to be too holy, just be good. He is a deceiver, don't let him deceive you, you can be holy, if I can stop sexual sins, then you too can. I was not holy from the beginning but I am now holy and its not by my power or my might but by his grace.

8 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by kenzysmith: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=Kentuforchrist post=97669359]That masturbation is so hard...no matter how prayed vieolently[/quote u can stop it am going to 3 months now I keep my self busy]
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by harmony75: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2021
God bless you OP it's so painful seeing beautiful life wasting away just because of flesh so many good looking guys and lady misbehaving in immorality if only they know Christ? they're lives will be sweet no one born of a woman will deceive you if you're in the light. pls it's a great year 2021 let's move with CHRIST be close to God and God will surprise you IJN � happy first Sundayyyyy have a great service ��
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by IME1: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2021
What many proponents, addicts and mischievous people of se.x don't admit is that there is no total satisfaction

If there was many won't have multiple partners and still rape, chase more, engage in po.rn, matu.rbate or try out ill fantasies such as beastiality, LGBT, BDSM, Se.x dolls, gadgets, orgies, or adultery.

Yeah!

Check it...
There are those who stay faithful to one partner (spouse)
Some stay Virgins till death or till marriage
Some never engage with prostitutes, se.x chat rooms or sites
AND THERE ARE SATISFIED, HAPPY, CONTENT AND COMPLETE!

many who talk, eat, breathe, sing, watch, advocate, work, promote and idolise se.x in all forms need to check it...
It's not normal.
The same goes for all other addictions, even
Food, religion, money, violence, politics, sports

Anything that occupies your every waking moment that is not from God simpliciter is an addiction you need to ask the Holy Spirit to help you break from.

I talk true smiley

3 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by MrHighSea: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Why punish us?

when He could have delayed sexual excitement until maybe we're ready for marriage. As in, creating us such that no matter what, no man or woman can have the feeling of having sex until maybe honeymoon.

Questions i ask myself.

3 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by battymann: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2021
chinchonglee:

Dear seun, u can see how religiously biased u are!
How did this fool comment on a christain topic without having to accept there is no allah but God!

Na today?
You sure say no be Seun get that account because I dey look the guy like one of 'them'.
Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by IME1: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2021
There is no punishment MrHighSea

It's all about gratification - delayed gratification

For example I hardly pinch from my food while cooking, almost never.
I have the ability to finish, settle down and eat.
Also salaries, I never borrow on the premise that when I'm paid I'll repay
I wait till I'm paid then get what I need with the money (when I was in salaried employment)
I fast, when I'm fasting I've the duty to suppress hunger even when there's food, until the time set to break the fast.
Married couples, when they have the urge to have se.x if it's in a place they are unable to like on a road trip with public transport, in a hospital, church, market or elsewhere,
They have to suppress their legitimate urge and wait (there are even laws which forbid such PDAs)

It's all about pummelling your body, take control, after all its your body.
Just like you take charge of many other things in your body,
Take charge of your urges, especially se.x.

Whether you like it or not or admit or not or realise it or not
Se.x has brought down many great men, destroyed many homes, wrecked many women and afflicted many children.

The key is letting the Holy Spirit take charge of its Temple - your body

5 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Sexual immorality is a sin no matter the time,
Today's Youths have made sexual immorality look cool, but it's still evil and leads to damnation

1 Like

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Midas01: 8:53am On Jan 03, 2021
That 2,000 year old "outdated, archaic book written by unknown folks" is the best selling book of all time and is the most talked about book of all time.
kingxsamz:
Why? Because some 2000 year old, archaic and outdated book written by unknown folks who didn't know how the world works say so? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021 by Poske95(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2021
...do we have to discuss this here?
Sex is wonderful when there's trust and fear between the couples, best if married.

The positions should be at their discretion.
Sex is a ritual too you know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 / Namibian Lady 'Delivered' From Bedwetting & Drunkenness By Tb Joshua (photos) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Shows Off His Toned Physique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.