Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos (33010 Views)

Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre / Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos by lebete3000: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Godpikin4real:

Get lost and stop being an attention seeking ediot.

Shey na Godpikin be ds, abi Goatpikin? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos by Godpikin4real(f): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwchewwww
lebete3000:

Shey na Godpikin be ds, abi Goatpikin? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos by lebete3000: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwchewwww

Isiewu...
Re: Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos by Godpikin4real(f): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Shiooor.
Spits.
lebete3000:

Isiewu...
Re: Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos by lebete3000: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Shiooor.
Spits.

on ma dìck and śucks it...

That's what you're good for.
Re: Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos by Godpikin4real(f): 3:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Usually, I wonder why nairaland mods allow every tom, dick and harry on d platform. They should b subjected 2 some tests and one of such is psychological test. From all said and done, it clearly shows Ure simply insane. It is my prayer sat d good Lord delivers u.
lebete3000:

on ma dìck and śucks it...

That's what you're good for.
Re: Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos by lebete3000: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Usually, I wonder why nairaland mods allow every tom, dick and harry on d platform. They should b subjected 2 some tests and one of such is psychological test. From all said and done, it clearly shows Ure simply insane. It is my prayer sat d good Lord delivers u.

Is that all you can all come up with? It's obviously a waste of time bantering with you.

Empty rhomboid headed clown.
Re: Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos by Godpikin4real(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Same 2 u and Ur useless self who doesn't have anything good 2 offer.
lebete3000:

Is that all you can all come up with? It's obviously a waste of time bantering with you.

Empty rhomboid headed clown.
Re: Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos by lebete3000: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Same 2 u and Ur useless self who doesn't have anything good 2 offer.

You're a dog that has gone to the dogs. Better left unleashed to wander about to it's early grave...
Re: Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos by Godpikin4real(f): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahahahahhhhaahhhhhh!!! OMG. I guess this is a clear description of urself.

Frustrated element, I beg, Bleep off and take ur furstration elsewhere cos I'm not ur candidate.
lebete3000:

You're a dog that has gone to the dogs. Better left unleashed to wander about to it's early grave...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies Midair On His Way To France For Medical Checkup. Photos / Health Benefits Of Coconut Water / Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.