Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) (47020 Views)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by toprealman: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Ogbuu101:

So?
B/c her past and present governors decide to loot the allocation of the state, it automatically makes Abia a poor state?
Oga enjoy the state of your state in peace.....ejoor.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Hardamz(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Tolexander:
See them!

They will come online to rant on Tinubu’s empire and family dominance. Isn’t this Abia State House of Assembly Speaker the Son of the former Governor of Abia State and Serving Senator?
How about Lai Mohammed whose son is also a sitting HoA Member In Lagos? Tinubu's AL.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by hisgrace090: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Who told you Abia is a poor state?
Try and travel Ogbeni.

So i should travel to my state i live in?
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2021
TruthSeeker1:
A dwarf in STATURE, but a GIANT in STATUS!

I'm sure he will give anything in this world to be at least 4 feet tall.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by TruthSeeker1: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2021
cardoctor:

I'm sure he will give anything in this world to be at least 4 feet tall.
Perhaps he would. But the funny thing about life is that if he were of a normal height, he might not be as famous and rich as he is now.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
hisgrace090:

For pretending that abia is well i think that is more foolishness than admitting the ills of the state.

Though i will not call a fellow human "nkapi" but youre not more abia child than me.
My abia state that i know is in ruin as i among those that bear the grunt daily ocestrated by our numerouse thiefing and selfish so called leaders.

Then criticise your state with dignity not throwing tantrum..we all want a better Abia but not by ridiculing the state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / Davido Reacts As Shatta Wale Recreates His 02 Arena Grand Entrance / Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.