Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) (47006 Views)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Speaker of Abia State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji has described popular Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze MFR as a very humble man and a true friend who cannot be bought over, Igbere TV reports.

The Speaker stated this while on a visit to the actor in his country home, Eluama Uzuakoli in Bende Local Government Area.

"You are conservative, phenomenal, extremely humble and that is why you are globally recognized", he said.

Continuing, the Speaker said, "In you I found a true and reliable friend, one who can never be bought over.

"You have done so well for yourself in particular, Abia State and Nigeria in general. I have no doubt in my mind that you will keep rising", the Speaker said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377722/humility-infectious-abia-speaker-tells-actor-chinedu-ikedieze-aki-photos/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by hisgrace090: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2021
If this ta orji son and his father will accept to release abia state money they seiz for 8 years, abia state will rise from poverty as a state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by donbachi(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2021
Just like his corruption is infectious.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Kriss216: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2021
Aki with his fans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2021
I hear say aki and pawpaw na word and opposite when it come to attitude and character
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2021
Speaker of Abia State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji has described popular Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze MFR as a very humble man and a true friend who cannot be bought over, Igbere TV reports.
See them!

They will come online to rant on Tinubu’s empire and family dominance. Isn’t this Abia State House of Assembly Speaker the Son of the former Governor of Abia State and Serving Senator?

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by AmadiAba: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2021
True
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by HeadNigga: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Aki na correct guy...for film

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
hi
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Tobloc(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Okay.
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by kaycyor: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wetin speaker of the house dey find for Aki house, abi him wan use am as Speaker..

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Aki too gentle, unlike our meme master grin

35 Likes

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by RareConcept34: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by HighCleanJob7: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Alright
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by TruthSeeker1: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
A dwarf in STATURE, but a GIANT in STATUS!

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Austin4Jesus(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Aki.. Giant at heart

2 Likes

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Aki the most humble of the duo, I can still remember vividly the movie that brought them into limelight, just like yesterday. I done old sha grin

13 Likes

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Buomo76: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nice
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Enudapan: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Aki the main odogwu
Small but might

4 Likes

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Amoto05(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
K
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Xzellentgraphic: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Great..do you need logo, banner or flyer design for your business. Get my number from my signature and contact me now
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Zetty177x: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Is that the wife?
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
I hear say aki and pawpaw na word and opposite when it come to attitude and character
true
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Brandonx(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dwarf grin
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Chinedum Orji the next Governor of Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Alright
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Trust politicians at your peril

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
We r looking for companies n cooperative societies that want to buy n share RICE for their staffs this season.

50Kg bag is 22,500

Min order: 5 bags

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo / Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments / Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.