Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

"I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson (31000 Views)

List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by CSTRR: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
BTW, the BOI support he is talking about is not restricted to the Buhari administration alone.

When he started, Buhari was not president then.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by seunmsg(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
I started the motormanufacturing with a little money. I went to Bank of Industry (BoI) to buy machinery. I requested five machines from them, but I was able to buy just one. I started with that one. When I completed the repayment, they bought five more machines. Then after I paid very well for the five machines, they bought 10.

Bank of industry can only give you money if they test you and you are trust worthy; I didn’t know anyone in BOI before I joined. I applied for five machines and they approved only one. But seeing the way I was able to pay the one they approved made them to buy five more. To BoI, everyone is a suspect, because they don’t know anyone until you prove yourself. As at last two months, they have bought for me equipment worth N4 billion.

Sadly, the people from Innoson’s part of the country are always the first to disparage the country and curse her for doing nothing for them. The more government supports them to grow, the more vile things they have to say about FG and the country.

Anyway, I’m glad stories like this are you online for posterity to judge. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Medunah:

Just look at how they ruined his tyre company, investment worth over $14m.
Yeah he should have gotten a permit before starting but is that enough to shut it down for years?
the government is only there to steal and milk the country dry..
He don build, he don build am.. Whatever happens to taxing him monthly or yearly?
They are sets of braindead zombies... Look at that kaduna midget for example, you demolish someone's hustle without doing proper investigation...
Does he even have to demolish it?
If dem Wan judge some people case for hell fire, it will take the host of hell to judge a single Nigeria politiefcian....

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Biodun556(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kano1stSon:
So it is actually innoson who is FG made billionaire not Dangote shocked

grin grin grin
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Mcsenior(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Aphrygian:

With the way that guy attacked you,look at the way you sensibly reply him. Baba make I no lie na person you be

I will always be grateful to my late mum raising me this way.

The person that offend you today can be your best friend tomorrow.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Jaqenhghar: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bank of industry lifted you, GTB sought to bring you down. The irony grin

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Bankalert(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lagosinter1:
Useless stories.

The real shit is never said in public
True... Where he was asked what government was doing to help entrepreneurs, i saw he was being diplomatic with his response. He did not fully say his mind about it.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Tango123: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Medunah:

Yeah he should have gotten a permit before starting but is that enough to shut it down for years?

You read my mind. Money lost to the economy. Jobs lost. If he exported the tyres, forex is also lost. Tax is lost to both state and federal government. And we are still importing substandard tyres from china.

Nigeria and Nigerians so lost out, not only innoson.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by vincentjk(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Get something to keel you busy.

If you were as busy as you want me to be, you wouldn't have had time to quote me
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Tekrify(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
It Igbo not ipob
blinking001:
My chief. I'll always honor and respect this man. You've been a good mentor to me. Ipobians are the next big thing that will happen to this great nation of ours. They spread their goodness like the ocean, their tentacles spread like the force of a volcano.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by evans4luv: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
las las, no surprise say this man is into fraud. All these pipu from that side, never, I repeat, never trust their wealth
people like u with this kind mindsets can never make it in life, because they are always bitter when they see their fellow men progressing, u are not far from been a witch, it's runs in ur vein

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Hoppeyemmy22: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
It's funny how you'll termed anyone who chose to highlight anything positive in Nigeria as BMC,some people genuinely want Nigeria to become better and work for us all and this cannot be achieved with this constant shitting on your country, you're angry about any news that's showing progress but rejoice when you hear any negative news about her, how much are you being paid for all this negativity since everything is about money? Irrespective of political affiliation, Nigeria progress should be paramount to all but it seems reverse is the case in Nigeria. Unnecessary wailing should have gone with 2020. Help yourself by choosing a new career in this year 2020, wailing and hating on Nigeria won't do you any good...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Miracle1991: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kriss216:

You mean trading your senses with 30K is better?
unfortunately, you don't even have the Sense you can use to trade. From my calculations your sense will not be up to #1.00.(one naira). Therefore,those that trade theirs for # 30,000.00 are far,far better than you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Theevilone(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Please NLanders what business can I do with #500000 to fetch me more money, I do supply already, I market some products I have direct contact with importer so when I get order from retailers I pay to the importer before he releases goods for me then I will sell with little gain but I feel there are still plenty ideas out there so good people of Nigeria ur ideas, advices and solutions are kindly needed.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by oludotun17666: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
:The simple question I want to ask. Have you taken your time to sell your proposal to BOI?
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by favor914: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hoppeyemmy22:
It's funny how you'll termed anyone who chose to highlight anything positive in Nigeria as BMC,some people genuinely want Nigeria to become better and work for us all and this cannot be achieved with this constant shitting on your country, you're angry about any news that's showing progress but rejoice when you hear any negative news about her, how much are you being paid for all this negativity since everything is about money? Irrespective of political affiliation, Nigeria progress should be paramount to all but it seems reverse is the case in Nigeria. Unnecessary wailing should have gone with 2020. Help yourself by choosing a new career in this year 2020, wailing and hating on Nigeria won't do you any good...
True talk like MTN. The Wailers should leave Nigeria, not everyone will make it here, if they don’t want to hear any positive gist even for themselves, no one is holding them back. Let them make something good happen in their lives, so their own story will be a testimony?

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Johnwick64: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
paulolee:
thats nice even if we all know they is more to success story behind what you guys do tell the world and they involves skeletons from Shady deals..
u sef go involve ur skeleton ko gbagbe story... people can make it without skeletons in their cupboard
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by poseidon12: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
las las, no surprise say this man is into fraud. All these pipu from that side, never, I repeat, never trust their source of wealth

Lazy, envious man.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by SeunWedsLinda(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Medunah:

e tire me. Notice how he tactfully dodged the question about government's policy on aspiring entrepreneurs. Nigeria will disappoint you
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by favor914: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
las las, no surprise say this man is into fraud. All these pipu from that side, never, I repeat, never trust their source of wealth
Of course, if you don't know, you don’t know, not only Igbos, Yorubas & Hausas face Government fraud more to empty the treasury.

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by wellmax(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
comshots:
May your family be led the way Buhari is leading this country.Say Amen if you believe he is leading the country into the right track.

Child of hate and bitterness. May peace not trouble you, continue in your folly.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by favor914: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
SeunWedsLinda:
e tire me. Notice how he tactfully dodged the question about government's policy on aspiring entrepreneurs. Nigeria will disappoint you
Nigerian policies will disappoint a person, He will never narrate how they were pushing white stuff in commodities to Asia? But I back him 200%, he is a strong man, People from Nnewi are strong men.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by nnamdi640: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Biodun556:
When economic indexes indicates that Nigerian economy is growing people say it is a lie where as some people are benefiting from government economic policies and programs
This man works his way out,it has nothing to do with bubu. Honestly, Buhari's policies is killing our industries,that is why more companies are pulling out of this country. Remember that this man started this business before the coming of Buhari,then the economy of this country was still friendly unlike now.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by favor914: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
nnamdi640:
This man works his way out,it has nothing to do with bubu. Honestly, Buhari's policies is killing our industries,that is why more companies are pulling out of this country.
Electricity infrastructure that pdp sold to quacks is what is killing our industries, they did not plan for the future, no excuses it is the National Assembly’s fault, they have failed to make laws that will get Nigeria going, where is the renewable energy bill, for President Buhari to sign into an Act?, they can veto what ever decision Buhari makes. Democrazy has failed, it is a farce.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by slowice(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Medunah:

Our government agencies are not smart... In a country like this where we need more indigenous company to invest and create employment, there need to apply wisdom when dealing with issues like this.... But it seem to me that some agencies re more interested in destroying than building.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by nnamdi640: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Must you drag tribalism to everything
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
I thought all Igbo people are rich people or is BOI a Biafra project?

the people that made everyone not to be suffering in Nigeria, here is one of their richest seeking BOI for help

bragging with empty stomach is a curse to growth and development
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by zinodizt: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
can we stop tribalizing everything we see on NL
blinking001:
My chief. I'll always honor and respect this man. You've been a good mentor to me. Ipobians are the next big thing that will happen to this great nation of ours. They spread their goodness like the ocean, their tentacles spread like the force of a volcano.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by FarahAideed: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Biodun556:
When economic indexes indicates that Nigerian economy is growing people say it is a lie where as some people are benefiting from government economic policies and programs

What index under Buhari is even suggesting growth ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Binance Drops Naira From P2P Portal / Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 / Withdraw Bank's Money With A.t.m Master Pin Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.