Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

"I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson (31280 Views)

List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by stanluiz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Why did they shut his $14 million Tyre factory down That industry would have create massive employment and will lead to the growth of economy.

Nigeria is the worst place to do business!

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by stanluiz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tango123:

You read my mind. Money lost to the economy. Jobs lost. If he exported the tyres, forex is also lost. Tax is lost to both state and federal government. And we are still importing substandard tyres from china.

Nigeria and Nigerians so lost out, not only innoson.
The thing tire me sad We are crying that they is no job yet the little ones that remains , government is closing it down with their evil policies.

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Biodun556(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
nnamdi640:
This man works his way out,it has nothing to do with bubu. Honestly, Buhari's policies is killing our industries,that is why more companies are pulling out of this country. Remember that this man started this business before the coming of Buhari,then the economy of this country was still friendly unlike now.

Mention the companies that pulled out and the Buhari policies responsible
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Blackdisciple(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
There was a time you wanted to veer into tyre manufacturing, how did that go?
Yes, I have a tyre factory in Enugu. But NESREA (National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency) wrote us an official letter to shut it down, because we didn’t get permit to build a tyre factory in Enugu. So, we shut down the factory. It was later resolved, but before then, a lot of things had gone bad. A lot of the equipment had rubbers congealed in them. It took more than four to five years for the case to be resolved. The factory cannot work again unless a major investment is made. The factory that was established with more than $14 million just went to ruins like that. When they shut down the tyre factory, I thought they wanted to build another one. But up till now, I have not seen any other one.

Government ehhh!

14 million dollars no be moi moi na.

And don't be surprise that the person at NESRA handling that matter was out of envy oo never wanted Mr innoson with such thing .

God bless Nigeria and the good citizens exception of the bad ones.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by QuotaSystem: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kano1stSon:
So it is actually innoson who is FG made billionaire not Dangote shocked

Off your mic cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by nnamdi640: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Biodun556:

Mention the companies that pulled out and the Buhari policies responsible
ShopRite sold their major share,Etisalat pulled out, Diamond bank sold their major share, intercontinental bank sold their major share,Ibeto cement liquidated, Rainoil limited pulled out and many more that didn't made it to headline news

3 Likes

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by saudatu(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
richfriendsng:
Since he did it, you can also. Thanks for my blogging business. Qu Quote me with your number if you want to be a blogger.
Brother I will love to be a blogger ooo.... adenleibrahim@gmail.com
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by richfriendsng: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
saudatu:

Brother I will love to be a blogger ooo....
adenleibrahim@gmail.com
Check your mail box
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by nextstep(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
las las, no surprise say this man is into fraud. All these pipu from that side, never, I repeat, never trust their source of wealth

You can see evidence of his income: the factory, the cars and parts... yet you're insinuating fraud.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by vickydevoka(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
las las, no surprise say this man is into fraud. All these pipu from that side, never, I repeat, never trust their source of wealth
This baby police de funny

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by henryobinna(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kwara1stson:
no deceive yourself, if you don't have something substantial BOI will never loan u
Innosson said this exact thing in the interview.

You need to have something already going and you also need to gave collateral sef.

e no easy for poor man joor

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by henryobinna(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Johnwick64:
u sef go involve ur skeleton ko gbagbe story... people can make it without skeletons in their cupboard
exactly!

this is one thing many people do not want to agree. They think everyone is into fraud and many other criminal activities.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Highpose24: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Houseofglam7:
cool
I can see some skeletons in your closet. Happy new year.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by BIGGESThead6: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
This IGALA man try oo.

Igala Amaka grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by 21stcenturyman: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
richfriendsng:
Since he did it, you can also. Thanks for my blogging business. Qu Quote me with your number if you want to be a blogger.
Am here
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by richfriendsng: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
21stcenturyman:

Am here
drop your contact or email
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by haffaze777(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Off your mic cheesy

Let him increase the volume brogrin

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by haybhi1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
richfriendsng:
Since he did it, you can also.
Thanks for my blogging business.
Qu
Quote me with your number if you want to be a blogger.

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by fof1: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:

You are very inadequate and grossly deceived. Change ur Mindset and envy it You die in REGRETS and jealousy
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by chrismex(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Theevilone:
Please NLanders what business can I do with #500000 to fetch me more money, I do supply already, I market some products I have direct contact with importer so when I get order from retailers I pay to the importer before he releases goods for me then I will sell with little gain but I feel there are still plenty ideas out there so good people of Nigeria ur ideas, advices and solutions are kindly needed.

My dear face that one you are doing,try to grow the business with time you will break even.

The sweetness of business is as you continue your eyes will keep opening to new ideas. Take it slow. Las Las you go make am

1 Like

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Naijboy: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Spirit of envy at work. Mtchew!
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by akinsmyk(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Seems no one saw this.

There was a time you wanted to veer into tyre manufacturing, how did that go?
Yes, I have a tyre factory in Enugu. But NESREA (National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency) wrote us an official letter to shut it down, because we didn’t get permit to build a tyre factory in Enugu. So, we shut down the factory. It was later resolved, but before then, a lot of things had gone bad. A lot of the equipment had rubbers congealed in them. It took more than four to five years for the case to be resolved. The factory cannot work again unless a major investment is made. The factory that was established with more than $14 million just went to ruins like that. When they shut down the tyre factory, I thought they wanted to build another one. But up till now, I have not seen any other one.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by IRIENBOY(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nice
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Kwara1stson: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
henryobinna:
Innosson said this exact thing in the interview.

You need to have something already going and you also need to gave collateral sef.

e no easy for poor man joor
you can use you business as a collateral I suppose
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Unrated900(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:

U can’t judge anyone

Even our govt are into fraud

As long as iVM no carry gun

Then to me, he is s legit business man

No story
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mcsenior:
There are lots of opportunities out there for those who can tap into it. For instance, agriculture alone can employ all of the 200million Nigerians at a time and there will still be room for more.

We need to change our mindset, you don't need millions, hectares or large machineries to start with, you can start small and grow big.

There are lots to learn from this thread on Nairaland; just click the link below, make a choice and start something new right away.

https://www.nairaland.com/6320025/biggest-job-opportunity-oyo-state

https://www.nairaland.com/6320025/biggest-job-opportunity-oyo-state

We love what you do. We will partner with you as soon as possible. We will message you when we are ready. God bless your heart.
Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Myer(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Those who are from there know this is the truth.

But I admire his interest in industry. We need more partakers in industry for greater economic development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson by Seniorwriter(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
richfriendsng:
Since he did it, you can also.
Thanks for my blogging business.
Qu
Quote me with your number if you want to be a blogger.
to

State three of the niche blogging that as a Nigerian blogger ill earn at least
$50monthly

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos / From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) / Church Member Gives Nigeria’s Old £1 Note Used Between 1907-1973 As Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.