Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos (4451 Views)

Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80 / Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by nairafame(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2021
A Twitter user called Orobola Ayokunle has jumped to the defense of Aliko Dangote over his side chic brouhaha on social media.

He has been dragged severally for engaging with these two side chics. Their actions have been a threat to his name and recognition worldwide. The American side chick, Bae Lewis to validate her claims of having a romantic relationship with Dangote, shared a photo of herself with him. The user to clear the air about these controversies disclosed the real agenda behind the photo that surfaced online.

According to him, Bae Lewis’s claims are false because the photo shared was photoshopped. However, to make a clear verification, he shared a similar photo of a woman with a man in the same dress in the same position.

He then explained that Dangote’s head in the photo was edited and fixed on the other photo he shared to frame Aliko Dangote. He advised that, users become vigilant to be able to rule out fake news from real ones.

See the photos below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/billionaire-aliko-dangotes-picture-with.html

Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by Burstscam: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Where's the pic na
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by Molahnelson(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2021
angry angry

1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2021
But the other one is real
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by Tolexander: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by padi94(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Guy I feel the one with the other guy is the photoshopped one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by oyatz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
What's the difference sir?
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by sultan1014(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lies, that's Dangote's shirt.. I've seen him in that shirt before

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by pepperdemzombie: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
sultan1014:
No mind them, na dem be Dangote mouth?
How can someone post your alleged yansh online but you keep quiet?
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by pepperdemzombie: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
The lady's multipurpose mouth though!

Dangote has commited no crime.
1. They are not married women nor minors.
2. He is single and if married, Polygamy is legal where he comes from. He has a right to date a woman.
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by larnford: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
sultan1014:

� � �
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by careytommy37(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
sultan1014:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by oluwatoyosi8755: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
But the other one is real
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by sofiscatedmoron: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
The lady's multipurpose mouth though!

Dangote has xommited no crime.
1. They are not married women nor minors.
2. He is single and if married, Polygamy is legal where he xomes from. He has a right to date.
Is it right for Muslims to engage in such
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by pepperdemzombie: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

Is it right for Muslims to engage in such
What concerns Muslims here? He is a single man and the lady is not anybody's wife. He dated her, you can see she stylishly used her leg to pull the cover. What's that for? Is every Muslim lady that wears hijab a virgin? Is every single man a virgin?
He is not a minor nor a rapist, he has every full right to date somebody.
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by sofiscatedmoron: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

What concerns Muslims here? He is a single man and the lady is not anybody's wife. He dated her, you can see she stylishly used her leg to pull the cover. What's that for? Is every Muslim lady that wears hijab a virgin? Is every single man a virgin?
He is not a minor nor a rapist, he has every full right to date somebody.
Premarital sex is haram brother ask your Muslim brothers in the north,
Go and try it in Saudi head office of Muslim
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by pepperdemzombie: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

Premarital sex is haram brother ask your Muslim brothers in the north,
Go and try it in Saudi head office of Muslim
And when did I tell you I am from the North? Premarital sex concerning a 60 year old man? Saudi where they have top nude clubs and poo in people's mouth or another one? Ganduje daughter, Rufai's daughter in law etc don't cover heads, who questions dem? Law is for the poor, I have seen several Hausa weddings with pregnant brides, nothing happen.
It is haram doesn't mean they don't do it.
Are there no brothels in the North? Who attends their sex parties before bursted? Southerners? Who is organising them? Igbos or Yorubas?
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by sultan1014(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

No mind them, na dem be Dangote mouth?
How can someone post your alleged yansh online but you keep quiet?
They should free the man jor, i knw many big men, Senators, Govs & ministers from the north do things like this too.. But na who dem catch dey guilty.
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by Charmingrascal(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
His yansh too was photoshopped na.
Dangote's spokesman
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by sofiscatedmoron: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

And when did I tell you I am from the North? Premarital sex concerning a 60 year old man? Saudi where they have top nude clubs and poo in people's mouth or another one? Ganduje daughter, Rufai's daughter in law etc don't cover heads, who questions dem? Law is for the poor, I have seen several Hausa weddings with pregnant brides, nothing happen.
It is haram doesn't mean they don't do it.
Are there no brothels in the North? Who attends their sex parties before bursted? Southerners? Who is organising them? Igbos or Yorubas?
OK you win, premarital sex is allowed in Islam,even muric encourage it, enjoy
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by LegendaryLover(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Even if Dangote dated and fvcked her, what's anyone's business there? She's an adult !!
Abeg I just like this man's quiet disposition, inspite of his abundant wealth.
Pls Nigerians leave Dangote
alone. Most of you are worse. Vile,
Wicked creatures.
This man has made his money, let him enjoy it in peace.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by Digmygold: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I am from the North. Premarital sex is,why my mother is a lunatic right now. She is a top nude clubber and puts poo in people's mouth after eating theirs.

Ganduje daughter, Rufai's daughter in law etc don't cover heads, who questions dem? Law is for the rich I have seen several weddings with mad people like my cheap sisters, nothing happen.
It is haram doesn't mean they shouldnt do it.
Are there no brothels in the my fathers house? Where sex parties are the norm. Southerners? Who is organising them? Igbos or Yorubas? Dont mind me my brain is poo
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos by pepperdemzombie: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=Digmygold post=97710699][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Is The Ghanian Movie Industry Ruled By Color? / IN PICTURES: Ese Walter Of Coza Church Fame Having Fun After The Scandal / This Quarantine Has Shown That Light-skinned Girls Have No Money- Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.