Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 (18504 Views)

Lagos Schools To Resume 4th January, 2022 For 2nd Term Of 2021/2022 Session / Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
fekbam:
I thought the Federal Government put schools' resumption on hold till 18th of January.
Nigeria practices federalism.

1 Like

Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Quelme: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Things dey happen!

1 Like

Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
whats govenor fayemi saying abt resumption in ekiti? any update from ekiti kete
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by YaksonFCA(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
beautiful, other Governors should follow suit

1 Like

Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by raphy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Some school propretress didn't pay there staff salary or give them Xmas bonus . they use that as a bait to hold there staff not to run to another school to work.
And now sch want to start.
Ok Na let just wait and see what Sanyo ok I hv for lagosian.

Scam country
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Bleiz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
That's how it should be.

Lenient001:
Back to the medieval when there's morning and evening lecture for all school generally grin.
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by jevic(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Sunnydoo: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Till they resume tomorrow.

Next week jor.

Holidays never over
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by AmeLonRo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by malomo26582: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Good...covid 19 isn't fatal in Nigeria. Edo and ondo states elections along with the end SARS protest proved it.
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
anambraamaka:
They Better be careful

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by INQUIRY212: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is fine while they observe the safety measures. Other states should emulate
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by MrRegret: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
To all Nigerians and Nairaland, this is my prophesy for 2021.

I did not smoke, drink, I was perfectly ok before going to bed .

I dreamt, in my dream I saw a cloud
From the cloud cometh a great white light no man has seen before and from it a voice sayeth to me, I will not forsake them in 2021.
Listen these words are faithful, true and must come to be.
He said a tribe will do what no tribe has ever done before, and what they did Will shake the earth and give them there freedom, and rest people of Nigeria will be free from this hateful tribe, and all of there problem will be no more
Banditry
Insecurities
Killing s
Corruption
Looting of funds
Cultism
Trafficking

Nigeria will be a Utopia, flowing with milk but not with honey and this new land of this tribe will flow with milk and honey

I saw again another mountain of coins fell and sone rich laughed, but out of mole hile of coins come a great mountain, and many became rich from it and 20 people will be millionaire from just 100 naira

Again he showeth me a boy in the height of a man face of lion, yansh of a woman, skin of a snake and I cried Lord why so many mixture,
He said on the 12 of the 12th month , a new religion will come called CHRISLAM.

And I said Lord, the future is sweet, and ask is this the kingdom ur son said we should pray for,
No my son is just a taste of Love.

2 Likes

Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Elvictor: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
when is Uniport opening na?
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Lamasta(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Good, other states should follow suit.
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by merits(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2021

Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Dollanaira: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by SirWarlock: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
fekbam:
I thought the Federal Government put schools' resumption on hold till 18th of January.
Like I said it seems like an advisory than anything. And this is for state controlled schools.
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by SirWarlock: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Elvictor:
when is Uniport opening na?
on NUC's and their individual orders sad
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Adekunle813: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Emmamay10:
This is a welcome development. I hope Osun State Government will follow suit. They don't need to wait for Lagos State before taking their own decisions. I've suffered enough in this pandemic.

Seems like you are selling kokoro and woeobo in one sukul like thatgrin

It will be Finegrin
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by samx4real(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is good news...

Reasonable Wike...
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Jerrynet: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wike should be warned in opening of schools. Because no single public and private outside the state capital is observing any covid 19 protocols. No single handwashing materials, no sanitizer in any of these schools in the state. No social distancing, no wearing of face masks and no even staggered classes as of last month. I went through all the public and private primary and secondary schools in Okrika LGA, i didnt see any of these that i have just mentioned. Sp the Governor should be very careful
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by China112(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
I pray those kids are safe from Corona
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by calcal: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Freedom0005000:
IT'S NO LONGER A NEWS THAT MANY BUSINESSES WILL STOP OPERATING AND SOME WILL BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS ONCE THE LOCKDOWN STARTED. WHO KNOWS?

IT MIGHT LAST FOR WEEKS OR EVEN MONTHS

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME ?

DO YOU HAVE A PLAN FOR YOUR FAMILY?

DO YOU HAVE A SET GOAL TO CHANGE YOUR FINANCES IN THE NEW YEAR OR YOU STILL KEEP TO THE OLD IDEOLOGY?

Well. I charge $250 per person to train and coach them on how to Trade FOREX, Cryptocurrency, Shares (US&UK), Commodities and Bonds Profitably ($) by just using their sMart pHone, and also help them ‘Grow’ their money (Capital) at least by doubling it monthly till they are able to trade and make good PROFITs ($) single-handedly (and this would give them financial freedom as soon as possible) That means you start “EARNING” immediately you are done with your Trade set-up while you are still Learning.

But due to the present global crises (COVID-19) now,

I want to teach and coach just ‘10,000’ Nigerians for “FREE” (give them the SKILL-SET that would make them earn like A PILOT for life) and Once this slots is filled, I Would stop this FREE MENTORSHIP.

So DM ME NOW on 081*8511*4221 (WhatsApp only) and Let's Get Started Now!

#I-CARE-FOR-YOU.

GUYS BECAREFULL OF THE ABOVE

TRADING DIGITAL ASSETS IS RISKY, YOU CAN LOSS ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS AND EVEN YOUR LIFE
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Lawalatm: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
I honestly understand your perspective but let's not wish for good things to wait because we weren't prepared when it came....please

Omezif:
He should have shifted it to next monday, some students are yet to return from the holiday.
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by zcee: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

Nigeria practices federalism.
not a true or 100% federalism that's y most things are lopsided in this nation...
Re: Schools In Rivers State Resume On Monday, 4th January, 2021 by Dreamliner787(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin every body eye Dom dey open say covid na scam for Nigeria,,, even if ncdc,increase am to 10k tomorrow, we no give a shit again
I swear guy... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSE Opens 2016 Essay Competition To Promote Financial Literacy / Is Boarding School Better Than Day School? What Are The Reasons / UNILAG Ranked 3rd Most Productive School In Africa In Educating Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.