Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin (1125 Views)

Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging / Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan / Wizkid Rocks Gucci With A Bottle Of Ciroc In His Hand. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by Nelly1830(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Nigerian Lady identified as Anastasia Michael has taken to social media to say that her New Year resolution is to create her own unique style and that includes to never brush her teeth with water.

She stated this on Saturday, January 2, when she posted photos of herself claiming to have brused her teeth with a whole bottle of Remy Martin VSOP which costs about N28K.

"My new year new resolution!brushing my teeth with a whole bottle of Remi_Martin v.s.o.p ,Big girls brushing...This year,I won't do what everyone is doing,am  creating my style and that is Never gona brush with water. Easiest way to become Rich is just to act Rich... 2021 am trippling my hustle,,, we move" she wrote.

See photos below;

https://naijaoption.com/?p=19529

Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by decatalyst(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Fish brain.

I have nothing to say.
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by atilla(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2021
God bless her and her hustle
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Dont be surpised to know the contents of that bottle is 100 naira Bigi Apple. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by donbachi(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2021
And u expect dis one,to manage her future husband well.how?
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by offset67(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2021
disgusting

Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by DaddyRochie1642: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
When she reaches that stage of cutting toothpaste into two halves to manage it, am very sure she won't come to social media to post that one grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by INnaMAN: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
t
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by DaddyRochie1642: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Dont be surpised to know the contents of that bottle is 100 naira Bigi Apple. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by joinnow: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nelly1830:
Nigerian Lady identified as Anastasia Michael has taken to social media to say that her New Year resolution is to create her own unique style and that includes to never brush her teeth with water.

She stated this on Saturday, January 2, when she posted photos of herself claiming to have brused her teeth with a whole bottle of Remy Martin VSOP which costs about N28K.

"My new year new resolution!brushing my teeth with a whole bottle of Remi_Martin v.s.o.p ,Big girls brushing...This year,I won't do what everyone is doing,am  creating my style and that is Never gona brush with water. Easiest way to become Rich is just to act Rich... 2021 am trippling my hustle,,, we move" she wrote.

See photos below;

https://naijaoption.com/?p=19529

ogogoro pikin
its in their blood
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by andyanders: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Who dash monkey banana. Don't be surprised that she picked the empty bottle of remi from a club where she went to market herself, then emptied a satchet of pure water into it. Fish brain.
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by The5DME(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Immature slay queen. She'll grow up eventually.
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by Theboy21: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hope it will save her mouth from smelling forrver...
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by Theboy21: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hope it will save her mouth from smelling forrver... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin by gbolagunte81693: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
God bless her and her hustle

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Funniest Instagram Comedians In Nigerian 2021 / Nigerian Rapper 'falz' Blasts The Nigerian Government On Mr Macaroni's Arrest / Nigerian Actress, Uche Okoye Brags Online "I Should Be Grateful For Men Chasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.