Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? (121 Views)

Which African Country Should I Migrate To? / Please What Country English Speaking Country Should I Study / China Is Not The Best In Technology And Not Close To USA Or Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? by Believer013: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
With the current situation of things in Nigeria, most people are willing to leave the country to another place that isn't here.

We all seek better lives for ourselves and our families, and we go to where ever will give us that which we seek.

While a choice of where to migrate to isn't really a problem to some, it is to others, and that includes me.

For some time now I've being trying to make up my mind on a country which I'd like to migrate to when I'm done with my BSc, and where I'd further my education, and probably get a dual citizenship or return to Nigeria after some time. It has been really tough for me, considering that where I choose to stay will have a live-long effect on me.

I'd like to hear from people who have been in my shoes before, and people who have traveled the world and know more about life in other countries.
Re: Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? by paix(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Go to Afghanistan, Mali, Iran, Iraq or Somalia. I believe you would appreciate your home country, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Legal Way For Concern The Procedure Of Court Marriage Procedure In Pakistan / How Long Is Facebook Temporarily Locked? / Falana-led Coalition Is Clueless About FG Response To COVID-19 – BMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.