Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Which African Country Should I Migrate To? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which African Country Should I Migrate To? (180 Views)

Which Platform Should I Migrate To? / Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? / Please What Country English Speaking Country Should I Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which African Country Should I Migrate To? by emblem2d(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
As it is now in 3yrs time i shall be leaving this country by the grace of GOD; to a good African country to get marry and settle down for life. My reason is nt due to the state of the nation(Nigeria) nor am i in search of greener pasture.
I'm the last born of the family, I lost my mother 3yrs ago and barely 1yr after, my father remarried. since then every one is now "on your own"
my family rejected me, one of my sisters said i'm the bad egg in their midst. The reason for the altercation was bcs i questioned my brother's selfish decision when he told my father not to give me money for my school...
its a long story i can't type anymore.
I want to leave the country i don't want to set my eyes on them again, they are wicked.
The con3 i have in mind is uganda and tanzania. If there is anybody from there or dah has a first hand information about dis countries shuld pls help. Like i said i'm not going ther to hustle; i'm going ther to settle down.
I don't want to come back here again.
Re: Which African Country Should I Migrate To? by WiszyFraud: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Do you also intend marrying the citizen of the country you wanna migrate to?? cool
Re: Which African Country Should I Migrate To? by emblem2d(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Do you also intend marrying the citizen of the country you wanna migrate to?? cool
ya

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Eco-friendly Office Coffee Machines / Monday Motivation / As E Dey Hot For Obi Cubana's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.