Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? (477 Views)

After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? by Believer013: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
With the current situation of things in Nigeria, most people are willing to leave the country to another place that isn't here.

We all seek better lives for ourselves and our families, and we go to where ever will give us that which we seek.

While a choice of where to migrate to isn't really a problem to some, it is to others, and that includes me.

For some time now I've being trying to make up my mind on a country which I'd like to migrate to when I'm done with my BSc, and where I'd further my education, and probably get a dual citizenship or return to Nigeria after some time. It has been really tough for me, considering that where I choose to stay will have a live-long effect on me.

I'd like to hear from people who have been in my shoes before, and people who have traveled the world and know more about life in other countries.
Re: Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? by SamReinvented: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Anyone that’s easier for you to migrate to. All three countries are at almost the same level of development.
Re: Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? by Believer013: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
SamReinvented:
Anyone that’s easier for you to migrate to. All three countries are at almost the same level of development.

Which is easiest to travel as a student?
Re: Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? by Believer013: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
The plan is to go as a student on scholarship.

I am currently doing my first degree in Chemical Engineering and hoping to do my masters in that line, but I also have interest in computer related fields.

What country has schools that offer scholarships to international students like me?
Re: Which Country Should One Migrate To, UK, USA Or Canada? by Jacknn: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Believer013:
The plan is to go as a student on scholarship.

I am currently doing my first degree in Chemical Engineering and hoping to do my masters in that line, but I also have interest in computer related fields.

What country has schools that offer scholarships to international students like me?

US comes first considering the vast number of institutions and scholarship opportunity. Try to graduate with at least 2.1. U can start preparing for GRE now sef so youll pass with ease. Its a long process just browse on nairaland US MSC or PHD scholarships. Canada is also another one but their scholarship is more difficult to get than that of US. Just research and you're good to go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I / How To Change Money In Gambia / If You Are Relocating Or Planning To Relocate And Want To Sell Your Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.