Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

If You Are Relocating Or Planning To Relocate And Want To Sell Your Car. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Relocating Or Planning To Relocate And Want To Sell Your Car. (464 Views)

I Want To Relocate And Work In Canada Or Europe / How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m / Relocating Or Coming To Abuja For The First Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Relocating Or Planning To Relocate And Want To Sell Your Car. by Kerefi: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Good morning.

Please if you are relocating or planning to relocate and you have a decent car for sale in Lagos. Kindly holla me. Please, I don't want car dealers. It must be your personal car.

Any brand of car. I'm not a car dealer. Just looking for good Nigerian used car for personal use.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Relocating Or Planning To Relocate And Want To Sell Your Car. by bensky: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2023
I have a kia Cerato 2006 900k if you are interested to check the car location is in Amuwo festac. send me email on bensky4real@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Relocating Or Planning To Relocate And Want To Sell Your Car. by Xscape1993(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kerefi:
Good morning.

Please if you are relocating or planning to relocate and you have a decent car for sale in Lagos. Kindly holla me. Please, I don't want car dealers. It must be your personal car.

Any brand of car. I'm not a car dealer. Just looking for good Nigerian used car for personal use.

Thanks
I think I am interested too ooo.
Re: If You Are Relocating Or Planning To Relocate And Want To Sell Your Car. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
bensky:
I have a kia Cerato 2006 900k if you are interested to check the car location is in Amuwo festac. send me email on bensky4real@yahoo.com

Automatic right

(1) (Reply)

In Libya Over 400 Fleeing Immigrants Feared Drowned In The Mediterranean / Things About Africa You Never Knew / Valentino Pumps Attire The Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.